If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best skin care product line Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best skin care product line bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Skin Care Product Line Instagram Bios
- Dear Pimples, if you’re going to live on my face I need to see some rent!
- Exfoliate, moisturize, sleep it off.
- More self love, better skin.
- “Be good to your skin. You’ll wear it every day for the rest of your life.” – Renee Rouleau
- “There are no ugly women, only lazy ones.” – Helena Rubinstein
- “Did you know? Your skin is constantly replacing itself, so it is never too late to start a healthy skin care routine.”
- Happiness is a habit, so is your skincare.
- But first, skincare.
- Facials are workouts for your skins.
- “Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.” – Coco Chanel
- “In a polite society, a well maintained skincare routine is one of life’s great successes.” – Violet Grey
- “Life isn’t always really glamorous and fabulous. It’s about encouraging people to go back to natural beauty.” – Zoe Foster Blake
- A good skincare routine is the secret to flawless skin and beautiful makeup.
- With a strong glow of courage, I drank off the potion.
- You are one facial away from a good mood.
- Skin is in.
- We are sparks that must glow as brightly as possible.
- “The best thing is to look natural, but it takes makeup to look natural.” – Calvin Klein
- Glow skin is always in.
- Relax, renew, refresh.
- May your skin be glowing and your coffee strong.
- It’s Glow Time
- That Glo Tho
- When you find $someone who $stare$ at you a$ if you matter the mo$t, do not let him go.
- Be your own kind of beautiful.
- Feel the sunkiss, while others notice sunburns.
- Sun-kissed mornings are such a blessing.
- Healthy skin is a reflection of overall wellness.
- There she glows!
- The moon only glows when kissed by the sun.
- “Skin care is so important, and I’m the craziest person about it.” – Jeffree Star
- Be a Glow-Getter.
- Kissed by sunlight and wit. My kinda person.
- Beauty is confidence applied directly to your face.
- You only need to be happy to look㉿ beautiful, you need not much el$e in life be$ide$ that.
- “Invest in your skin. It is going to represent you for a very long time.” – Linden Tyler
- “Your skin is the fingerprint of what is going on inside your body, and all skin conditions, from psoriasis to acne to aging, are the manifestations of your body’s internal needs, including its nutritional needs.” – Dr. Georgianna Donadio
- “Sixties models knew nothing about skin care.” – Marie Helvin
- I'm looking for a moisturizer that hides the fact that I've been tired since 2010.
- “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” – Kahlil Gibran
- A sunset is the sun’s fiery kiss to the night.
- The glow of satisfaction which follows the consciousness of doing our level best never comes to a human being from any other experience.
- And you will meet someone who will thin㉿ you are pretty when you $mile and $tic㉿ by you.
- “It’s not just what substances you put on your skin. Inappropriate inflammation is rooted in diet, how you handle stress, how you rest and your exposure to environmental toxins.” – Andrew Weil
- I could stop buying skincare but I’m not a quitter.
- Your skin is 90% of your selfie
- Good skin. Good mood. Good Day.
- “Sleep, drink water, and treat your skin.” – Georgia Louise
- Beautiful skin requires commitment, not a miracle.
Cute Skin Care Product Line Instagram Bios
- “Good things come to those who double cleanse.”
- Stop wishing you had great skin and get it!
- Mask and relax.
- “I regret taking so good care of my skin. – said no one ever.”
- “I’m a better person when I’m moisturized.”
- That glow though!
- “There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will have defeated age.” – Sophia Loren
- It’s not hoarding if it’s skincare.
- Love your skin, the sun doesn’t.
- “Your makeup game will never be a 10 if your skincare game is only a 2.”
- I like my products like I like my people: non-toxic.
- Let’s go somewhere the sun kisses the ocean.
- “Skincare is not superficial because it’s healthcare. When you have beautiful skin it’s a sign that you have a healthy mind and body.”
- “You must never underestimate the power of the eyebrow.” – Jack Black
- “The Best Foundation is Your Glowing Skin”
- Let’s sea the day and love the night.
- Be good to yourself.
- Signs you need to wear sunscreen: 1. You have a face 2. You’re alive
- “Filters are great, but great skin is better.”
- Skincare is self care.
- I hope your day is as smooth as your forehead.
- Don’t hate, exfoliate.
- “Beauty has no skin tone.”
- “I don’t like standard beauty – there is no beauty without strangeness.” – Karl Lagerfeld
- “Skin care is like dieting. You have to invest time and effort. There is no instant miracle cure.” – Karen Grant
- “It’s skincare Sunday – How are you taking care of your skin today?”
- Life is short. Buy the serum.
- Glow gang.
- Find a man who would make you feel li㉿e a prince$$ even when you look㉿ like me$$, girl.
- “Always wash your face before you go to bed – skin care is key.” – Kelsea Ballerini
- SPF if your BFF
- Alexa, remove my makeup.
- “Good things come to those who remove their makeup before bed”
- Putting the “pool” in the carpool effortlessly.
- Let your goals and ambitions sun kiss your hard work.
- “I’m tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That’s deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas?” – Jean Kerr
- Invest in your skin.
- “I’m trying to be good with my skin care now that I’m getting older. I really do think it’s from the inside – so exercise, hydration, sleep, s**.” – Gwyneth Paltrow
- The best foundation you can wear is healthy, glowing skin.
- Be good to your skin. You’ll wear it everyday for the rest of your life.
- If it doesn’t nourish your skin or your soul, let it go.
- “Aging is a fact of life. Looking your age is not.” – Dr. Howard Murad
- No matter what other people may think㉿ of you, be confident in your$elf, in what you can do.
- Be Brave and do your skincare.
- Be than㉿ful for the people who think㉿$ you are pretty without any makeup at all, my dear.
- Siri, remove my makeup.
- To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don’t worry about the darkness, for that is when the stars shine brightest.
- All hail Queen of the (sand) castle.
- “Skin cells turnover every 28 days. As we age this rate decreases, therefore, exfoliation becomes a beneficial part of your skincare routine to rejuvenate the skin.”
Cool Skin Care Product Line Instagram Bios
- “Beauty is an experience, nothing else. It is not a fixed pattern or an arrangement of features. It is something felt, a glow or a communicated sense of fineness.” – D. H. Lawrence
- Girls just wanna have sun.
- “Being gorgeous is about feeling good in your own skin.”
- “Give your skin a little love.”
- I regret taking good care of my skin – Said no one ever.
- There i$ no one el$e I would rather spend the re$t of my life with than you; you’re beautiful.
- There are women who prefer to have no makeup at all and it’s$ their choice to do $o.
- “Healthy skin is crucial for providing the right canvas for applying make up, to enhance natural beauty and create natural healthy looking skin.” – Caroline Frazer
- “Your skin routine is a bank account. Invest wisely.”
- “Skincare is healthcare.”
- “Healthy skin is always in.”
- Google, remove my makeup.
- “The trick is to age honestly and gracefully and make it look great, so that everyone looks forward to it.” – Emma Thompson
- Love the skin you’re in.
- “There are now skin products supposedly created with 24-karat gold extract. I guess if financial times got really tough, you could always pawn your own head.” – Gina Barreca
- “Men’s skin needs the same care as women’s.”
- Glow Today. Glow Everyday.
- When you’re comfortable in your own skin, confidence will radiate through.
- Your skin is an investment, not an expense.
- “Like, I’m hyper-conscious about going to bed on time, and doing my seven-step skin care routine at night.” – Gillian Jacobs
- The be$t person you can become i$ your$elf and I believe that you should matter the mo$t.
- I regret taking good care of my skin” said no one ever.
- “My mom always told me drinking water was the most important skin care tip. I also think the less you do to your skin the better. I’m a fan of simple and natural products.” – Hailey Rhode Baldwin
- May your day be as flawless as your skin.
- “Your skin is 90% of your selfie.”
- Sunscreen and water are your best friends.
- The best wrinkle is the one you never get.
- Rock your natural skin.
- I’m a better person when I’m moisturized.
- "I regret taking good care of my skin" said no one ever.
- Filters are great but skincare is better.
- Always wash your face before you go to bed – skin care is key.
- “When it comes to skin care, I like to keep things simple. I’m not the type of person who runs out to have facials.” – Chyler Leigh
- May your day be as flawless as your skincare routine.
- “I’m mildly obsessed with skin care. I do a lot of masks at home, like Elisha Coy’s Korean Collagen masks. I also use an embarrassingly wide variety of facial creams.” – Nina Arianda
- “Beauty is being comfortable in your own skin.”
- $ometime$, in the middle of this life, you will meet $someone who will accept you wholly.
- “Your skin is your best accessory. Take good care of it.”
- “We all want that natural healthy glow!”
- You glow girl.
- Skin care is so important, and I’m the craziest person about it.
- Sleep, drink water, and treat your skin.
- Get Glowing
- Let the warm glow of the setting sun kiss life’s hurts away.
- “Glowing skin is a result of proper skin care. It means you can wear less make up and let skin shine through.” – Michael Coulombe
- “The human skin evolved in a natural electromagnetic radiation environment and is now in a very unnatural man-made one that is making many people sick.” – Steven Magee
- I might not be perfect but my skincare routine is.
- It’s a SKIN-vestment.
- "If you eat well, sleep well, and laugh often, your skincare routine will demand very little from you." -Cleo Wade
- Skincare is essential. Makeup is a choice.
Unique Skin Care Product Line Instagram Bios
- If my skin looks good I can handle anything!
- “Skin care must be good enough to eat!” – Joanna Runciman
- Because facials are more relaxing than flowers.
- The sunset glows of self-possession.
- But first…skincare.
- “Take good care of your skin and hydrate. If you have good skin, everything else will fall into place.” – Liya Kebede
- “Facials are my biggest beauty indulgence. Looking good is about having a good base. It’s about taking care of your skin.” – Halle Berry
- I like my products like I like my people - nontoxic.
- A little SPF a day, keeps the wrinkles away.
- “The best foundation you can wear is glowing healthy skin.”
- "Beauty is about enhancing what you have. Let yourself shine through!" -Janelle Monáe
- Taking care of your skin is more important than covering it up
- Shine with all you have. When someone tries to blow you out, just take their oxygen and burn brighter.
- “The most valuable benefit of apple cider vinegar is that it helps to restore your skin’s natural pH balance.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
- Real men take care of their skin.
- Shoutout to all of the skincare I haven’t bought yet.
- “Every person should learn to be their own skincare expert”
- “I was looking for someone to formulate a skin care line I could use.” – Connie Sellecca
- We only wear SPF on days that end in “Y”.
- You’re never too old to look young.
- “Healthy skin is a reflection of overall wellness.” – Dr. Murad
- Be confident in your skin.
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for eye cream.
- I’m nicer when my skin looks good.
- “For me, taking care of your skin is the most important step. You can cover it with all the makeup you have, and it’s still not as nice as beautiful skin.” – Astrid Berges
- “All the makeup in the world won’t make a difference without great skincare.” – Khloe Kardashian
- Life is easier when you are comfortable in your own skin.
- “Skin care is so much more important than makeup. Makeup is for when you’re having fun and going out. But your skin is forever.” – Halima Aden
- “Taking care of your skin is more important than covering it up.”
- “The results will astonish you”
- In a golden state of mind.
- Let your light shine, never look back and live as if today is your last day because it just might be.
- I just want clear skin and 5 million dollars.
- Stay safe and do skincare.
- Always let your inner light shine. By doing so, you not only light a path for yourself, but also light a way for others.
- My life might not be perfect, but my skincare routine is.
- Skin is a beautiful thing, wear it well.
- It i$ not the way you look㉿ that matter$ the most but what i$ in$ide of you, believe me on thi$.
- You are the light of the world. Shine, and darkness will disappear.
- “The most beautiful make-up of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.” – Yves Saint Laurent
- Monday, Tuesday, YOUday.
- “Your skin is an organ—you would never harm your heart or lungs in order to approve them. The same goes for skin.”
- She is not sun-kissed, she kisses the sun.
- Skin is a beautiful thing - wear it well.
- Beautiful makeup starts with beautiful skin.
- Peace, Love and SPF
- Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy skincare.
- But first, exfoliate.
- Girl$ look㉿ pretty without makeup on a$ much a$ they do when they have makeup.
- “Happiness is a habit. So is your skincare.”
Funny Skin Care Product Line Instagram Bios
- Be picky with your time, friends and skincare.
- “I love skin care and actually wanted to be an esthetician for many years.” – Ashley Rickards
- “Don’t rely on labels to give you the information you need. Trust only the ingredient list and your gut.” – Yancy Lael
- It i$ not the way you look㉿ that matter$ but the way you handle your life or at lea$t try to.
- “Skincare is an important part of self care.”
- That glow though.
- “I’m a big believer in that if you focus on good skin care, you really won’t need a lot of make-up.” – Demi Moore
- Get more sleep. Drink Water. Wear your SPF.
- “Because I’ve been around forever and ever, like wallpaper, people ask me for secret… it’s the same with my skin care range; that’s out of necessity. As soon as I saw the first signs, I bought everything in the market.” – Lulu
- “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been”
- Space for the sunflower, bright with yellow glow, to court the sky.
- Nothing but sandy skin and summer smiles I see all day.
- “Say good morning to your skin with this enchanting treat.” – Amy Leigh Mercree
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
- Things are going swimmingly.
- The best cosmetic is great looking skin.
- Stay home. Do your skincare.
- Skincare is a ritual, not a routine.
- Charm is a glow within a woman that casts a most becoming light on others.
- There are two kinds of light – the glow that illuminates, and the glare that obscures.
- I am obsessed with becoming a woman comfortable in her own skin.
- “There’s an ideal beauty that is harder to define or understand, because it occurs not just in the body but where the body and the spirit meet and define each other.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
- “I cleanse my face no matter how tired I am or how many martinis I’ve had that night.” – Romy Frydman
- Skincare is a journey, enjoy the process.
- Do you have any hobbies? Yes. Skincare.
- “You, Yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection”.
- Happiness is a habit – so is your skincare.
- Couldn’t love you s’more.
- “Beauty has no skin tone”
- “Your skin has a memory. In ten, twenty, thirty years from now, your skin will show the results of how it was treated today. So treat it kindly and with respect.” – Jana Elston
- Stop wishing you had great skin and get it.
- I might have no makeup on but deep in$ide, I am $till but the $same per$on, $o don’t bother.
- You’re one in a melon.
- Give your skin a little love.
- She just shines.
- Exfoliate the bad vibes
- “May your coffee be strong, your SPF stronger and your monday short.”
- All I want is world peace and beautiful skin.
- Beauty is about enhancing what you have. Let yourself shine through!
- “Beautiful skin requires commitment, not a miracle.” – Erno Laszlo
- Shine your light on love and truth and your soul will glow.
- Taking care of your skin is more than covering it up
- Life isn’t perfect but your skin can be.
- “Korean skin care is about the daily and nightly routine, and I do it religiously.” – Jessica Jung
- Addicted to the glow.
- “I am obsessed with becoming a woman comfortable in her own skin”
- “Be patient. Your skin took a while to deteriorate. Give it some time to reflect a calmer inner state. As one of my friends states on his Facebook profile: “The true Losers in Life, are not those who Try and Fail, but those who Fail to Try.” – Jess C. Scott
- Glowing skin is always in.
- “Age is just a number… especially when your skincare is on point!”
- Eat. Sleep. Skincare.
- “Beautiful skin begins with exceptional skin care.”
- Having no makeup or with makeup it$ all up to the per$on who will wear it, after all.
- The sun loves me. I am sun-kissed.
- Flawless skin starts with a flawless skincare routine.
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.