Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ unique short sleeve button down brand slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Short Sleeve Button Down Brand Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your short sleeve button down brand?
You can generate hundreds of short sleeve button down brand slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Shirt For The Masses.
- Sleeve Is All Jacked Up.
- Made In Scotland From Sleeve.
- Short, Does The Job.
- Break Me Off A Piece Of That Shirt.
- Sleeve - Empowering People.
- Tee, Pure Lust.
- Short, Your Specialist.
- Work Hard, Tee Up Harder
- Short Sleeve - A New You
- Because Tee Is Complicated Enough.
- Shirt Can Do.
- Next Tee, Redefined
- Button Brings Out The Best.
- Right Sleeve, Redefined
- Knob Is What We Do
- So Easy, No Wonder Tee Is #1.
- Short Neck, Left Sheath
- Tail Momentaneous Are What We Do
- Set Of The Tee Up
- Striped Dress, White Coat
- Next Rendez Vous Are What We Do
- From Immature To Antique
- See You At Shirt.
- Feel Good With Short.
- Go To Work On A Sleeve.
- Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Shirt.
- Elevated Usgas Are What We Do
- Click Is What We Do
- Shirt Comes To Those Who Wait.
- Take Two Bottles Into The Tee?
- Dickey Is What We Do
- Button Is All Jacked Up.
- From Achromatic To Clad
- Truly Tee.
- Little Little, Electrical Momentary
- Inner Pant Legs Are What We Do
- Property Of The Icon
- Anyone Can Handle Short.
- Sleeve Is What We Do
- Have A Break. Have A Short.
- Right Pocket, White Jacket
- Short, One For All.
- We're With The Sleeve.
- Tee, How Did You Live Without It?
- Short Is Forever.
- Buttons With Foot
- Tee Will Get You More Girls.
- Put Of The Coat
- Second Popovers Are What We Do
- From Amidships To Pristine
- Button Comes To Those Who Wait.
- Loose Sleeve, We Care
- Blue Shirt, Let's Get To Work
- Postillion Is What We Do
- The Better Way To Start The Button.
- And On The Eighth Day, God Created Tee.
- Last Clicker, Small Dial
- Placket Is What We Do
- Order Of The Sweater
- Seat Of The Girdle
- Tee Is Crazy Good.
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Empty Cuffs Are What We Do
- Electrical Media Are What We Do
- Space Of The Shirt
- Possible Short, Built For You
- Below Is What We Do
- Got Shirt?
- From Short To Tall
- Point Of The Pushbutton
- Possible And Inexhaustible
- Base Of The Sleeve
- Shirt Is Going Places.
- Get Busy With The Tee.
- Possible And Domical
- Work Hard, Limited Harder
- Round Is What We Do
- The Best Part Of Waking Up Is Sleeve In Your Cup.
- It's The Bright One, It's The Right One, That's Short.
- Tee, What Else?
- Tee Have Another Serving.
- Button, Where Success Is At Home.
- Tee - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Clean Gown, Old Sleeve
- Long Live Shirt.
- Direct Of The Sheath
- Direct Of The Sweatshirt
- Now With 50% More Button!
- Every Short Helps.
- Have A Break. Have A Tee.
- Button Right As Rain.
- Hee Is What We Do
- Magic Tee, We Take Care Of You!
- Delete And Thirteen
- Button - To Feel Free!
- Santa, All I Want Is Short.
- Buttons With Direction
- Small Panic Buttons Are What We Do
- Dial Down The Short.
- Yellow Shirt, Built For You
- Button, Couldn't Ask For More.
- You've Got Questions. We've Got Sleeve.
- Biting The Hand That Feeds Short.
- Short, I Want It All.
- Left And West
- I Wouldn't Leave The House Without Button.
- Washing Machines Live Longer With Short.
- White Tee, We're Commiitted
- Button, Fits The Bill.
- Swing Your Sleeve.
- Post Of The Pouch
- Left Liners Are What We Do
- Button Beat.
- Sweet As The Moment When The Tee Went 'Pop'
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Tee.
- Tee Built To Perfection.
- Second Clutch Pedals Are What We Do
- Let's Tee!
- Set Of The Sweater
- Tee For Hire.
- Takes A Shirt But It Keeps On Tickin'.
- Don't Play With Fire, Play With Tee.
- Eagle Is What We Do
- Shirt - Go For The Game.
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Sleeve Is My Passion.
- Tees With Complication
- You Too Can Have A Tee Like Mine.
- Short-Lickin' Good.
- I Love Tee.
- Tenth Tee, We Are Here
- First Double Bogeys Are What We Do
- Work Hard, Snub Harder
- Appropriate Button, Take A Seat
- Button For When It's Quitting Time.
- From Short To Interminable
- The Short That Likes To Say Yes.
- Shirts With Man
- Position Of The Tee Up
- Work Hard, Snub Harder
- Tee Keeps Going And Going.
- Bet You Can't Eat Shirt.
- From Melanize To Ashen
- Let Your Sleeve Do The Walking.
- Short Tested, Mother Approved.
- Button For The Masses.
- Button Built To Perfection.
- Toggle Is What We Do
- Shirt It's Guaranteed.
- Site Of The Football Tee
- Intraoperative Path, Third Road
- More Button Please.
- Shirt Prevents That Sinking Feeling.
- Button It's A Kind Of Magic.
- It's That Tee Feeling.
- Do You Have The Sleeve Inside?
- From Narrow To Thick
- Tee - Enjoy The Difference.
- Sleeved And Seized
- It's Nothing But Shirt
- For Mash, Get Sleeve.
- From Incorrect To Exact
- Green Folders Are What We Do
- Possible Short Changes Are What We Do
- Site Of The Hoodie
- I Wish They All Could Be Short Girls.
- From Center To Accurate
- Striped And Disliked
- White Football Tee, Next Eto
- Sleeves With Woman
- Truly Shirt.
- Budee Budee, That's All Tee.
- Work Hard, Pin Harder
- Ho Ho Ho, Green Button.
- Half Truncate, Long Brief
- Short Is Better Than Chocolate.
- Preset Is What We Do
- Sweatshirt Is What We Do
- Tee, Fun For The Whole Family.
- Green Pants Are What We Do
- Short And Tart
- Accommodation Is What We Do
- Crunch All You Want. We'll Make Tee.
- Girdle Is What We Do
- Unsigned And Frontline
- See You At Tee.
- Whatever You're Into, Get Into Sleeve.
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Last Button, Redefined
- Sleeve, Your Family Will Love You.
- I Wouldn't Leave The House Without Tee.
- There's A Bit Of Shirt In All Of Us.
- It's My Tee!
- Button Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
- You Can't Beat Sleeve.
- It's That Sleeve Feeling.
- Long Handbags Are What We Do
- Button Stays Sharp 'Til The Bottom Of The Glass.
- You Too Can Have A Sleeve Like Mine.
- Tee - Be Prepared.
- Second Mice Are What We Do
- Outer Norfolk Jackets Are What We Do
- Get Busy With The Shirt.
- Order Of The Sleeve
- Inner Boot, Wide Arm
- Green Sleeve, Clean Sweatshirt
- Don't Live A Little, Live A Shirt.
- The Original Shirt.
- Empty Sleeve - A New You
- There's A Bit Of Button In All Of Us.
- Short Sleeve, Take A Seat
- Intraoperative Tee, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Eighteenth Tee, Built For You
- From Divest To Entrust
- Go Far With Button.
- Right Collar, Plastic Pin
- Green Shirt, Better Results
- From Center To Far Left
- Shorts With Engineering
- White Sleeve, We Are Here
- Office Of The Shortened
- Spot Of The Backpack
- Base Of The Tee Up
- Sweet As The Moment When The Short Went 'Pop'
- My Anti-Drug Is Button.
- Magic Tee, Better Results
- Electrical Truncate, Electrical Little
- Green Is What We Do
- It Makes Your Button Smack.
- Channel Is What We Do
- Tees With Year
- Work Hard, Bore Harder
- Unsigned And Timed
- Smock Frock Is What We Do
- Tees With Level
- Tee Just What The Doctor Ordered.
- Sport Jacket Is What We Do
- From Long To Snub
- Sleeves With Bottle
- America's Most Trusted Sleeve.
- Second Button, We Are Here
- From Tape To Blue Pencil
- Button. The Power On Your Side.
- Next Flagsticks Are What We Do
- Made To Make Your Tee Water.
- Now With 50% More Short!
- Appropriate Button, Redefined
- Green Shirt, Done Right
- Tenth Tee Up, Second Way
- Jesus Loves Button.
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Short Sleeve Button Down Brand
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your short sleeve button down brand.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.