Looking to write a new SEO business blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- SEO business blog post topics to write about
- SEO business blogging ideas
- Other SEO business content ideas
- Real-world examples of SEO business blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right SEO business blog ideas.
SEO Business Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular SEO business blog post categories and topics to write about:
- SEO Tools
- SEO Marketing -SEO Strategy
- SEO Business Industry Knowhows
- SEO Tips and Tricks
- SEO Basics
- SEO Facts and Myths
- SEO Trends
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide SEO Business Blog Post Ideas
- How To Optimize Content For SEO
- How To Use Backlinks To Increase SEO Visibility
- How To Detect SEO Problems On Your Articles
- How To Research Efficient Keywords For SEO
- How To Write SEO-Optimized Article
- How To Use Yoast SEO On WordPress
- How To Get To The First Page of Google Search Results
- How To Drive More Traffic Using SEO
- How To Use Keyword Analysis Tools
- How To Write SEO-Friendly Meta Description
- How To Write SEO-Friendly Blog Titles
- How To Get More Backlinks Using Guest Posting
- How To Choose The Best Topic For Your Content
- How To Find SEO-Friendly References For Your Next Blog Post
- How To Create An SEO-Friendly Domain Name
- How To Come Up With 100 SEO-Friendly Topic Ideas In 1 Hour
- How To Know If Your Blog Is SEO-Friendly
- How To Avoid Bad Practices In SEO
- How To Start An SEO-Friendly Ads On Facebook
- How To Put Keywords On The Right Places
- How To Put SEO-Friendly Images And Descriptions
- How To Run A Successful SEO Agency
- How To Ger Clients As An SEO Specialist
- How To Hire An SEO Consultant
- How To Outbound and Inbound Links On Your Blog Post
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based SEO Business Content Ideas
- Best SEO Practices That You Can Use
- Best Tools For SEO Optimization
- List Of SEO-Friendly Blog Templates
- Ways To Improve Your Search Engine Rankings
- Search Engines You Can Submit Your Site For Indexing
- Top Web Apps For Readability
- List Of Caption Making Apps
- Top SEO Agencies In The Industry Right Now
- Current Trends In SEO
- Worst Practices That Hurt Your SEO Rankings
- Writing Tips That Boosts Search Engine Visibility
- Tactics To Brainstorm Your Mind For SEO-Friendly Topics
- Reasons Why You Should Invest On SEO
- Characteristics Of A Good SEO Specialist
- Reasons Why You Should Hire An SEO Specialist
- Factors That Affect Search Engine Rankings
- Common Mistakes In SEO
- Different SEO Strategies You Should Not Miss
- Perfect Sites To Learn SEO Strategies
- Most Famous SEO Coaches You Can Learn From
- Most Popular WordPress Plugins For SEO
- Great Google Search Engine Alternatives
- Different SEO Tricks That You Can Implement
- Unheard Facts About SEO
- Best Countries To Work As An SEO Specialist
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other SEO Business Blog Post Topic Ideas
- What Are Site Indexers
- What Is Search Engine Optimization
- What Is The Importance Of SEO On Your Business
- Can Anyone Learn SEO Optimization
- Paid Ads Vs Organic SEO
- Are SEO Analysis Accurate
- How Search Engine Optimization Started
- Did Google Invented SEO
- Reading SEO eBooks Vs Webinars
- Why You Should Not Take SEO For Granted
- Relevance Of SEO On Internet Marketing
- What Is Organic Traffic
- Why Improve Website's SEO Optimization
- Why Build An SEO Agency
- How Much Income Do SEO Specialists Earn
- Where Can You Get Jobs As An SEO Specialist
- Creating SEO-Friendly Websites On Wix
- Why SEO Is A Vital Part Of Every Business
- SEO In Social Media Posts
- Best SEO Practices For Images
- SEO Strategies Step-By-Step Formulation
- White Vs Black Background On Your Website
- Hidden Google Tricks For SEO Research
- SEO Myths Debunked
- Weird Facts About SEO
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.