Get 5 free tips from successful founders every week, directly in your inbox.
Jaw-dropping pictures aren't the only way to generate social media engagement.
Instagram captions, while frequently overlooked, are a powerful tool that may make or break your post.
Some businesses continue to put much too much emphasis on Instagram photos rather than captions.
Great Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting engagement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 400+ Creative Web Design Instagram caption ideas. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Cute Creative Web Design Instagram Captions
- Creativity at its best. #webdesign
- Digitizing creativity is all that we do so well. #creative
- Our prices are just unbelievable. #webpage
- Solutions to mesmerize your clients. #webdevelopment
- Make your web presence felt. Use our design solutions. #dev
- Imagination and creativity blended perfectly. #hosting
- We help your web presence felt by all. #webpresence
- No end to designing solutions with us. #onlinepresence
- We offer customized solutions to every customer. #solutions
- No success without an element of innovation and creativity. #webpage
- Getting fresh and returning customers for your websites.
- Innovation is just our middle name. #webdesign
- Customized solutions at customized prices. #creative
- We design online environments for your clients and visitors.
- Our business will exist only if yours exists.
- Our designs are simple and original.
- Our motivation is to see your business succeed. #webpage
- Smart websites for all smart devices. #webdesign
- We have designs meant to mesmerize you and your visitors. #webdevelopment
- Come to us for the best solutions. #creative
- Minimalist designs for maximum conversions. #webpage
- Flexibility cannot get better than what we provide.
- We make designs for you to attract more customers. #webdesign
- A one-stop shop for all your designing solutions. #webdesign
- We facilitate beyond just your needs. #webpage
- With us, you get the best always. #webdesign
- There simply isn’t any alternative to our solutions. #creative
- Innovation and creativity are the two most important factors pushing us ahead.
- You will simply love the work we do for you.
- Designs galore for you only. #webpage
- The most affordable turnkey solutions for your website designs. #onlinepresence
- Being digitally creative has made so many success stories. #webdevelopment
- All your online needs are available with us. #webdesign
- All our solutions come with the latest security protocols included. #creative
- You dream about it. We design it. Together we implement it.
- We design sites to help you convert a lot many more sales.
- We treat each design as a fashion statement. #webpage
- Choose us for unique designs made for your needs alone. #webdevelopment
- So many themes to choose from. #creative
- Our sole effort is to make your web presence felt.
- We make you successful online. #webdesign
- All themes worth falling for at first sight. #webpage
- These aren’t just themes, they are time-tested design solutions. #onlinepresence
- Creativity, affordability, success – all under one roof.
- Engaging websites for better customer loyalty. #webpage
- Your online environment is made to outshine all others. #webdesign
- Make us your partners and forget all your designing needs. #webdevelopment
- Our partnership can go a long way. #creative
- Not just a business, ours is a point for all creativity. #webdesign
- Our solutions are all communication apps more than just themes. #webdevelopment
- Now capture and enrapture your audience with our designs. #webpage
- With us the possibilities of your success online are immense.
- Flexible responsive themes and designs always. #creative
- Digital innovation at its best with our company.
- We spoil you for choice. #webdesign
- Now get designs that have never been thought of previously.
- Engaging and innovative solutions. #webpage
- Minimalist design solutions blended with responsive themes. #webdevelopment
- With us, you will remain up to date always. #creative
- Every online environment we design is voted better than those created by others.
- Satisfaction is something we guarantee we will give you.
- Complete website solutions for startups. #webdesign
- All your web solutions under a single roof. #webpage
- Our innovative approach is unsurpassed even after 20 years.
- Try us to believe us. You will never regret your decision about choosing us. #onlinepresence
- The best digital solutions that your business can find.
- Digital solutions and innovative creations. #creative
- Customized, localized, and optimized designs for your websites.
- Premium themes and designs at the cheapest prices. #webdesign
- Count on us for all your web designing needs.
- We believe that innovation can never stop. #webpage
- We bring you affordable web designs. #creative
- Web designing is a great profession because you get to help people and improve their lives every day.
- Web designing is a playful activity.
- Web design has changed a lot over the years and it can be quite challenging to keep track of everything that is happening.
- Let’s bring your web page to life. #website
- Bullet-proof captions for web design businesses
- Your business deserves a website that perfectly markets every aspect of your business. Let us create something tailored for you.
- Your business is constantly growing and the website too, the demand for it.
- Designing a website is like creating a tribute to an artist. It offers the opportunity to rebuild how users interact with the world and establish new standards of beauty.
- Working on a website that works for you.
- We’ve always loved the endless possibilities of the web. Bringing creative dreams to reality
- Creativity thrives at the intersection of technology and imagination. Let’s create something memorable.
- Made with love by our web design team.
- We believe that a small site is a sign of an excellent webmaster. You don’t need a big website to make a career for yourself on the internet.
- Design is solving problems with minimal resources. Learn to code (HTML/CSS) and design your website. We will continue to help you learn to design, develop, UX, coding.
- The goal in web design is to create the best user experience.
- Making websites is super fun, but to make an impact, you should make it live.
- We turned the web into a wonderful playground of color and creativity.
- Creatively blending design and code? Making art with code? That’s what we do. We’re Vaporish, a team of web developers & designers, here to help you develop your brand online.
- Our designers will make sure it flows perfectly on every device.
- We get it. When your website isn’t ranking, your business isn’t either. That’s why we take a data-driven approach to building and executing SEO and PPC campaigns for our clients.
- The impact is evident everywhere. We believe in the potential of the internet to make a positive change in the world.
- When you’re designing or coding, you’re probably also surrounded by pizza. It’s okay to be late for dinner.
- Do you find yourself staring at your screens all day wishing you could see the world just a little bit more?
- Canvases are brushes. The internet is an endless canvas. Now’s your chance to paint
- Web designing is a very exhaustive and time taking business, but it has a great sense of development as this field grows at a very fast pace.
- Why web designing is the best career decision? Because it makes you work on projects that are interesting to you.
- My love affair with a web designer can never end.
- Finding a new website design company? We’ll help your site get a fresh look. Our designers will work with you to adjust colors, layouts, and images on your page.
Short Creative Web Design Instagram Captions
- “Progress is possible only if we train ourselves to think about programs without thinking of them as pieces of executable code.” - Edsger W. Dijkstra
- “The value of a prototype is in the education it gives you, not in the code itself.” - Alan Cooper
- “Software being 'Done' is like lawn being 'Mowed'.” - Jim Benson
- “So much complexity in software comes from trying to make one thing do two things.” - Ryan Singer
- “Software sucks because users demand it to.” - Nathan Myhrvold
- “First, solve the problem. Then, write the code.” - John Johnson
- “Talk is cheap. Show me the code.” - Linus Torvalds
- “There’s no test like production.” - Anonymous
- “A user interface should be so simple that a beginner in an emergency can understand it within ten seconds.” - Ted Nelson
- “Before software can be reusable it first has to be usable.” - Ralph Johnson“One man’s constant is another man’s variable.” - Alan J. Perlis
- “One of the best programming skills you can have is knowing when to walk away for a while.” - Oscar Godson
- “Without requirements or design, programming is the art of adding bugs to an empty text file.” - Louis Srygley
- “Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand. ” - Martin Fowler
- “The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.” - Bryan
- The best web design agency to make your idea fly. #design
- We help you to showcase your dream project.
- Our work makes it easier for everyone to understand you.
- Your idea, our way, a perfect combination. #perfect
- Together we can showcase your talent in a better way.
- The best web design agency near you.
- Our success is because of you. #success
- Imagination beyond average.
- Web designs which will attract a mass audience.
- We boost your idea in the best way. #best
- Everyone trusts us, do you?
- The most trusted web design agency making your dream come true. #dream
- Web designs, which look great.
- We portray perfectly what you want to showcase.
- Delivering the best web design works at the cheapest price. #cheapest
- Your perfect partner for showcasing the idea to the world.
- Innovation is what we are best at.
- We believe in working together. #believe
- Believe in yourself, believe in us.
- Because every idea needs the best form of marketing.
- We have made it possible.
- We are a part of your journey of success. #Success
- Designing your thoughts in the best possible way. #best
- We help you to reach more people.
- Giving wings to your dream.
- We support your aspirations. #support
- The best web design experience which will make you love it.
- Because we know what is best for you.
- Rely on us for the best results. #best
- Web design is an art, we are the true artist.
- Your target is reached with our help.
- Your thoughts are expressed in our style. #style
- The best companion with expertise in web designing.
- Thousands of happy clients have made us what we are today.
- Trust the experts in the matter of web design. #design
- We know our job and we know what you need.
- Excel with your ideas with our help and guidance. #excel
- The best guide for any sort of web designing.
- We are not just an agency, we are your true friend.
- Together we can make your dream come true. #together
- Web designing is easy for us.
- We work hard to make your dream become a reality.
- We are the best in the business, we are the best support for you. #best
- Now join the group of achievers.
- Pave the way of success with the help of us.
- Start aspiring from today, start believing in us. #believe
- The joy of watching your dream in web design is immense. #joy
- We help you to reach your dream destination.
- The best web design agency which works hard for your success. #success
- Now show the world what you are capable of.
- Explore the world of web designing with the best web designing agency.
- The agency which is a correct link to your success. #correct
- We make you able to convince the world.
- Express any message with the best form of web designing.
- We are the best option when it comes to web designing. #best
- Where dreams become tomorrow’s reality.
- Together we can do anything.
- The best web design agency offering service at the cheapest rate possible. #cheapest
- Cherish the experience of working with us.
- Your idea needs the best form of output.
- Web designing is the trend and we are the experts.
- Believe in what you are. #believe
- Designers who are the best in the business.
- Delivering the best web design service to you.
- The heavenly feeling of watching web designing can be experienced with us. #experience
- Create your own story with our help.
- The home of best web designs.
- We not only create designs but happiness as well.
- Your idea, our effort. #idea
- The best web designing agency near you.
- Quality of work, amazing Innovation blended for the best output of work. #work
- Join us for the best web designing experience.
- Web designs which make everything easy to understand.
- The best in the business is here to offer you the best service. #service
- Connect with us for the best web designing experience.
- Make your ideas fly high with us.
- The magical work of web designing is easily done by our agency. #agency
- We carry the pride of delivering the best web designing projects.
- Trust the best in the business of web designing.
- Disappointment is history when we are here to work.
- Dream big, we are here to accompany.
- Any form of web designing is done in this agency with ease. #ease
- Happy clients make us a better team.
- Your trust is our happiness.
- Helping you for ages. #ages
Cool Creative Web Design Instagram Captions
- Next-level web design is just a few keystrokes away.
- Let’s get started with your website design. Let’s make it happen.
- Creating a website can be difficult. We know how to make it easy! #better websites
- Clean and minimalistic web designing is a popular trend nowadays. By incorporating white space, you can increase readability and make your website/blog look good.
- What about an eCommerce development that fits your business needs and is affordable?
- We seek to create a unique & lasting experience for each of our clients.
- We’re redesigning our website! Stay tuned for updates.
- Trying out some new stuff on the blog…If you have any feedback, I’d love to hear it.
- We help you design a new website so that your business can grow and succeed online.
- Designing for you is more of a privilege than a responsibility.
- Each detailed design by web designers is the result of significant thinking, innovation, and hundreds of decisions.
- We can craft your business dreams into a reality.
- If you aren’t 100% happy with our work, I will make it right—no questions asked.
- Helping companies build an online presence that resonates with their users on a deeper level is a pretty cool job #WeAretheBuilders
- The internet is like a spider web, and we are like spiders caught in it. (And you thought I was going to say something romantic!)
- When you realize your favorite site looks great on that new #superuglycolourscreen… You just wish you had that phone… or not
- Our mission is to bring you joy every time you visit the site. Here’s to happy surfing!
- It’s never too late. If you can dream it, you can build it.
- Whether you are a newbie or an experienced web designer, our site helps you learn how to build professional websites.
- We’re in the business of building you a better website. One with good looks, good content, and an easy experience.
- We are working to design the most useful website you have ever used.
- Let us help you revamp your website with a new design that’s pleasing to the eye and also user-friendly.
- Your website is a reflection of your brand. It’s a 2-D version of you in this digital world.
- Let us architect a new website that’s fresh, modern & user-friendly 🖱
- A simple, bold website is easy to navigate and saves time so you can get back to what matters most.
- Great design is all about solving problems. Our team turns problems into solutions.
- Let’s build something awesome together.
- It’s all about listening to your customers and figuring out what they need.
- “It’s not a bug. It’s an undocumented feature!”– Anonymous
- “A website without visitors is like a ship lost in the horizon.”– Dr. Christopher Dayagdag
- “If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in”– Edsger Dijkstra
- “If you think math is hard, try web design.”– Trish Parr
- “What separates design from art is that design is meant to be… functional.” – Cameron Moll
- “A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, it’s not that good.”– Unknown
- “I don’t care if it works on your machine! We are not shipping your machine!”– Vidiu Platon
- “The public is more familiar with bad design than good design. It is, in effect, conditioned to prefer bad design, because that is what it lives with. The new becomes threatening, the old reassuring.”– Paul Rand
- “Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.”– Bill Gates
- “Great web design without functionality is like a sports car with no engine.”– Paul Cookson
- “My code DOESN’T work, I have no idea why. My code WORKS, I have no idea why.”
- – Anonymous
- “A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “Things aren’t always #000000 and #FFFFFF”– HTML Proverb
- “Intuitive design is how we give the user new superpowers.”– Jared Spool
- “One man’s crappy software is another man’s full-time job.”– Jessica Gaston
- “Digital design is like painting, except the paint never dries.”– Neville Brody
- “Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it’s released. Beta is Latin for ‘still doesn’t work.’”– Unknown
- “Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.”– Martin Golding
- “The life of a designer is a life of fight. Fight against the ugliness. Just like a doctor fights against disease. For us, the visual disease is what we have around, and what we try to do is cure it somehow with design.”– Massimo Vignelli
- “Talk is cheap. Show me the code.”– Linus Torvalds
- “When speaking of disabilities, the blind and their needs are most often used as an example. It is deceivingly simplistic since accessibility is something most of the population can benefit from. We all benefit when we are tired, in bright sunshine with a mobile, are forced to use a gaming mouse with too-high sensitivity or receive the text version of video clips when we have forgotten our earphones and are in a quiet environment.”– Marcus Österberg, Web Strategy for Everyone
- “Websites should look good from the inside and out.”– Paul Cookson
- “To become successful online, you only need to remember the following: Good Heart + Passion + Web Design + SEO + Digital Marketing + Dedication + Positiveness + Patience = Success”– Dr. Christopher Dayagdag
- “Learning HTML and CSS is a lot more challenging than it used to be. Responsive web design adds more layers of complexity to design and develop websites.– Jacob Lett
- “Designers love subtle cues because subtlety is one of the traits of sophisticated design. But Web users are generally in such a hurry that they routinely miss subtle cues. […] It doesn’t matter how many times I have to click, as long as each click is a mindless, unambiguous choice.”– Steve Krug
- “If Internet Explorer is brave enough to ask to be your default browser, You are brave enough to ask that girl out.”– Anonymous
- “Writing the first 90 percent of a computer program takes 90 percent of the time. The remaining ten percent also takes 90 percent of the time and the final touches also take 90 percent of the time.”– N.J. Rubenking
- “There are three responses to a piece of design — yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.”– Milton Glaser
- “A website without SEO is like a car with no gas.”– Paul Cookson
- “Any code of your own that you haven’t looked at for six or more months might as well have been written by someone else.”– Eagleson’s Law
- “If at first, you don’t succeed; call it version 1.0”– Unknown
- “Websites promote you 24/7: No employee will do that.”– Paul Cookson
- “A successful website does three things:
- It attracts the right kinds of visitors.
- Guides them to the main services or products you offer.
- Collects contact details for future ongoing relations.”– Mohamed Saad
- “I’m very font of you because you are just my type.”– Anonymous
- “Strip your website down to the basics and do a few things really well.”– B C Designers
- “The user experience design of a product essentially lies between the intentions of the product and the characteristics of your user.”– David Kadavy
- “Remember, the web isn’t about control. If a visitor to your site is familiar with using a browser’s native form doodad, you won’t be doing them any favors if you override the browser functionality with your own widget, even if you think your widget looks better.”– Jeremy Keith
- “Design doesn’t mean that every person [is] gonna like, love it, but that’s the creativity of [an] eye which creates something different.”– Bijay Chhetri
- “Most sites need to prevent breadth — many many pages that are organized cohesively. A site that presents a single webpage is unlikely to present sufficient depth of content to justify extensive SEO.”– Harold Davis
- “Web design is not just about creating pretty layouts. It’s about understanding the marketing challenge behind your business.”– Mohamed Saad
- “Software always remains softly for End users! But sometimes hardly to developers!”– Bananeza Pacifique
- “If you want a great site, you’ve got to test. After you’ve worked on a site for even a few weeks, you can’t see it freshly anymore. You know too much. The only way to find out if it really works is to test it.”– Steve Krug
- “Your website is the center of your digital eco-system, as a brick and mortar location, the experience matters once a customer enters, just as much as the perception they have of you before they walk through the door.”– Leland Dieno
- “The problem is there are no simple ‘right’ answers for most Web design questions (at least not for the important ones). What works is good, integrated design that fills a need — carefully thought out, well-executed, and tested.”– Steve Krug
- “Creating your own portfolio takes time. First, you have to choose the technologies among the overwhelming amount of options we have. Am I going to go for React? Angular? PHP? Ruby? What about SEO? Should I try node? What them, where do I host? Once you decided and set everything up, you’ve got to list all your projects manually, add the descriptions, links, images, and decide on a design that shows your very best. Suddenly, the simple task of creating a pretty portfolio is overwhelming.”– Pedro Silva Moreira
- “If you’re already a front-end developer, well, pretend you’re also wearing a pirate hat.”– Ethan Marcotte
- It’s not a bug. It’s an undocumented feature!
- “Software Developer” – An organism that turns caffeine into software
- If debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in – Edsger Dijkstra
- A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, it’s not that good.
- I don’t care if it works on your machine! We are not shipping your machine!” – Vidiu Platon
- Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight. – Bill Gates (co-founder of Microsoft)
- My code DOESN’T work, I have no idea why. My code WORKS, I have no idea why.
- Things aren’t always #000000 and #FFFFFF
- One man’s crappy software is another man’s full-time job. – Jessica Gaston
- Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life. – Michael Sinz
- Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it’s released. Beta is Latin for “still doesn’t work”.
- Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. – Martin Golding
- Talk is cheap. Show me the code. – Linus Torvalds
- Writing the first 90 percent of a computer program takes 90 percent of the time. The remaining ten percent also takes 90 percent of the time and the final touches also take 90 percent of the time. – N.J. Rubenking
- Old programmers never die. They simply give up their resources.
- There are only two industries that refer to their customers as “users”. – (Edward Tufte)
- Software is like sex: It’s better when it’s free. – (Linus Torvalds)
- Any code of your own that you haven’t looked at for six or more months might as well have been written by someone else. – (Eagleson’s Law)
- If Internet Explorer is brave enough to ask to be your default browser, You are brave enough to ask that girl out.
- “Programmer: A machine that turns coffee into code.”
- “Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.”
Funny Creative Web Design Instagram Captions
- “When I wrote this code, only God and I understood what I did. Now only God knows.”
- “A son asked his father (a programmer) why the sun rises in the east, and sets in the west. His response? It works, don’t touch!”
- “How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb? None, that’s a hardware problem.”
- “Programming is like sex: One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.”
- “Programming can be fun, and so can cryptography; however, they should not be combined.”
- “Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.”
- “Copy-and-Paste was programmed by programmers for programmers actually.”
- “Always code as if the person who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.”
- “Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.”
- “Algorithm: Word used by programmers when they don’t want to explain what they did.”
- “Software and cathedrals are much the same — first we build them, then we pray.”
- “There are two ways to write error-free programs; only the third works.”
- “If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.”
- “99 little bugs in the code. 99 little bugs in the code. Take one down, patch it around. 127 little bugs in the code …”
- “Remember that there is no code faster than no code.”
- “One man’s crappy software is another man’s full-time job.”
- “No code has zero defects.”
- “A good programmer is someone who always looks both ways before crossing a one-way street.”
- “Deleted code is debugged code.”
- “Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job.”
- “It’s not a bug — it’s an undocumented feature.”
- Voodoo Programming
- “It works on my machine.”
- “It compiles; ship it.”
- “Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.”
- “In a room full of top software designers, if two agree on the same thing, that’s a majority.”
- “One: Demonstrations always crash. And two: The probability of them crashing goes up exponentially with the number of people watching.”
- “A program is never less than 90% complete and never more than 95% complete.”
- “In a software project team of ten, there are probably three people who produce enough defects to make them net-negative producers.”
- “Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris.”
- “I’ve finally learned what upward compatible means. It means we get to keep all our old mistakes.”
- “Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen.”
- “Documentation is like sex: When it is bad, it is better than nothing. When it is good, it is really, really good.”
- “Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it’s released. Beta is Latin for still doesn’t work.”
- “There are only two kinds of programming languages out there. The ones people complain about and the ones no one uses.”
- “Programming made the impossible possible. You can have a null object and a constant variable.”
- “C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot; C++ makes it harder, but when you do, it blows your whole leg off.”
- “The evolution of languages: FORTRAN is a nontyped language. C is a weakly typed language. Ada is a strongly typed language. C++ is a strongly hyped language.”
- “C++: An octopus made by nailing extra legs onto a dog.”
- “When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.”
- “C programmers never die. They are just cast into the void.”
- “Without C we only have Obol, Pasal, and BASI.”
- “One of the main causes of the fall of the Roman Empire was that lacking zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C programs.”
- “In C we had to code our own bugs. In C++ we can inherit them.”
- “Q: How different are C and C++? A: 1. Because C — C++ = 1.”
- “What’s the object-oriented way to get wealthy? Inheritance.”
- “C++: Where your friends have access to your private members.”
- “Why do Java programmers have to wear glasses? Because they don’t C#.”
- “Q: What did the Java code say to the C code? A: You’ve got no class.”
- “If you put a million monkeys at a million keyboards, one of them will eventually write a Java program. The rest of them will write Perl programs.”
- “You’ll surely have fun when programming Kotlin, promised.”
- “There’s no obfuscated Perl contest because it’s pointless.”
- “Perl: The only language that looks the same before and after RSA encryption.”
- “Some people when confronted with a problem think, “I know, I’ll use regular expressions.” Now they have two problems.”
- “If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.”
- “Python: Executable pseudocode. Perl: Executable line noise.”
- “Should one learn Advanced BASIC programming language?”
- “Saying that Java is good because it works on all platforms is like saying anal sex is good because it works on all genders.”
- “Knock, knock … Who’s there? … very long pause … Java.”
- “God is real … unless declared integer.”
- “COBOL programmers understand why women hate periods.”
- “A SQL query goes into a bar, walks up to two tables, and asks, ‘Can I join you?’”
- “To understand what recursion is, you must first understand recursion.”
- “The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.” “Two bytes meet. The first byte asks, ‘Are you ill?’ The second-byte replies, ‘No, just feeling a bit off.’”
- “There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who know binary and those who don’t.”
- “William Shakespeare’s question 2B OR NOT 2B = FF.
- “Q: If 1 is true and 0 is false? A: 1.”
- “Programmer’s partner: ‘Are you going to sit and type in front of that thing all day, or are you going out with me?’ Programmer: ‘Yes.’”
- “There are only two hard things in computer science: cache invalidation and naming things.”
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
- “I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.”
- “When we had no computers, we had no programming problems either.”
- “There is an easy way and a hard way. The hard part is finding the easy way.”
- “Computers are good at following instructions but not at reading your mind.”
- “The best way to get accurate information on Usenet is to post something wrong and wait for corrections.”
- “The computer was born to solve problems that did not exist before.”
- “Q: Is the glass half-full or half-empty? A: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be.”
- “In theory, there ought to be no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.”
- “There is no Ctrl-Z in life.”
- “Whitespace is never white.”
- “When all else fails … reboot.”
- “You might not think that programmers are artists, but programming is an extremely creative profession. It's logic-based creativity.” - John Romero
- “Every programmer is an author.” - Sercan Leylek
- “The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.” - Anonymous
- “In software, the most beautiful code, the most beautiful functions, and the most beautiful programs are sometimes not there at all.” - Jon Bentley
- “There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't.” - Anonymous
- “One of my most productive days was throwing away 1000 lines of code.” - Ken Thompson
- “Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live” - John Woods
- “A code is like love, it has created with clear intentions at the beginning, but it can get complicated.” - Gerry Geek
- “Code never lies, comments sometimes do.” - Ron Jeffries
- “Any code of your own that you haven’t looked at for six or more months might as well have been written by someone else.” - (Eagleson’s Law)
- “One man’s crappy software is another man’s full-time job.” - Jessica Gaston
- “Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job.” - (Mosher’s Law of Software Engineering)
- “There are only two kinds of languages: the ones people complain about and the ones nobody uses.” - Bjarne Stroustrup
- “Linux is only free if your time has no value. ” - Jamie Zawinski
- “When someone says, "I want a programming language in which I need only say what I want to be done," give him a lollipop.” - Alan Perlis
- “Sometimes it pays to stay in bed on Monday, rather than spending the rest of the week debugging Monday's code.” - Dan Salomon
- “Premature optimization is the root of all evil.” - Donald Knuth
- “No one in the brief history of computing has ever written a piece of perfect software. It's unlikely that you'll be the first.” - Andy Hunt
- “What one programmer can do in one month, two programmers can do in two months.” - Fred Brooks
- “Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability.” - Edsger W. Dijkstra
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that ig captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your insta captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Insta post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your insta captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Good Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages —
powered by your data.
Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.
Join Brumate, Beardbrand, and the 265,000 other businesses using Klaviyo to grow their online sales.
Try Klaviyo for free right now ➜
Wanna see 52 business ideas you can start with less than $1,000?
Join our free weekly newsletter and get them right now.