If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best nail salon Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best nail salon bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Nail Salon Instagram Bios
- Create your image.
- Tranquility at your fingertips.
- Doing nails is my cardio!
- Sit back and relax.
- "When life gives you nail polishes, make nail art."
- Get your glow up.
- I believe in manicures.
- Nails are not about being noticed, they are about being remembered.
- Making mistakes is normal – this is what acetone is for.
- I do nails, what’s your superpower?
- We’re always here for you.
- Take a load off.
- "This'll look great when I'm giving you the middle finger."
- Let it grow.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy nail art and that’s basically the same thing.
- "It is not just nail art. It is ART."
- We can create your vision.
- Lettin’ it all hang out.
- Be the life of the party.
- "You're never fully dressed without a good manicure." — Essie
- "Nailed it!"
- Nails are the only thing you can get into shape without exercise.
- “I do my hair toss, check my nails.” — Lizzo, “Good As Hell”
- "When your nails are part of your outfit, they become more than nails. They become an accessory." — Holland Roden
- Imagination is the only limitation of nail art.
- Love it for less.
- “Change your nails, change your life.”
- A whole new you
- Let it loose!
- We’re always here.
Cute Nail Salon Instagram Bios
- "Nails: one thing you can get into shape without exercise."
- “Hoping your happiness lasts as long as a gel pedi.”
- Life is not perfect, but your nails can be.
- We make relaxing a science.
- Naturally you.
- Don’t waste a good nail day!
- The look you want for less.
- The spa experience at home.
- "Don't cry because it's Monday. Smile because your nails are on point."
- "Nail art is a language."
- We cut it all!
- Be who you want.
- Achieve your goals.
- Reveal your true self.
- "My parents told me to become a psychiatrist or an architect, so I became both! A nail technician."
- Nails are the period at the end of the sentence. They complete the look.
- "What happens at the nail salon stays at the nail salon."
- Get back to the basics.
- May your Monday be short, your coffee be strong, and your nails get compliments!
- When in doubt, go for red.
- Authentically you.
- "Keep calm and do nail art."
- Calm from within.
- I’ve never seen nails going out of style.
- I make nail contact before eye contact.
- There’s nothing a fresh manicure can’t fix.
Cool Nail Salon Instagram Bios
- It’s your time to shine.
- "Life is not perfect, but your nails can be."
- Take a minute for yourself.
- Your one-stop beauty shop.
- "Your nails are a reflection of yourself."
- Free to be.
- "When I grow up, I want to be a nail polish namer."
- "Nails take any old outfit and makes it new." — Essie
- The only time a woman is helpless is when her nails are drying.
- "Nail art is a vacation for plain nails."
- Leave it to us.
- Be the envy of everyone.
- Life is too short to have boring nails!
- “My grades may not be perfect, but at least my French tips are.”
- You deserve it.
- "You can't buy happiness but you can buy nail art and that's basically the same thing."
- You’ll turn heads.
- "Life is too short to have plain nails."
- We’ll treat you like family.
- I don’t do drama, I do nails!
- You’ll love what you see.
- Life isn’t perfect – but your nails can be.
- Keep calm and nail it!
- "Your nails are like jewels - don't use them like tools." — Essie
- “As long as my nails aren’t chipped, my life is together.”
- "Trust fund full of nail polish."
- "Imagination is the only limitation of nail art."
- Leave the healing to us.
- See your potential.
Unique Nail Salon Instagram Bios
- "It's all fun and games until someone breaks a nail."
- "May your Monday be short, your coffee be strong, and your nails get compliments."
- “When my nails look this good, can you really blame me for looking at them all the time?”
- Tame your tresses.
- “Mani Monday is the only Monday I’ll tolerate.”
- "I do nails, what's your superpower?"
- Where you can be yourself.
- It’s all fun and games until someone breaks a nail.
- "Love is the site of how good your nails look when you're typing on your iPhone."
- "I don't like plain nails. I get sad." — Zooey Deschanel
- Salon on the go.
- Your nails are not going to change the world, but the women who wear them will.
- Making chemistry fun.
- "Wake up and smell the nail polish."
- Beauty in a bottle.
- Treat yourself
- I’m not perfect, but my nails are!
- If you can dream it you can be it.
- Nails take any old outfit and make it new.
- "If you a fly gal, get your nails done." — Missy Elliott, "Work It"
- Simply the best.
- The sky’s the limit.
- “File this under new nails.”
- Let us exceed your expectations.
- Surround yourself with nail polish, not negativity.
- Great nails don’t happen by chance, they happen by appointment.
- There is so much beauty and elegance in a great set of nails.
- "Good nails don't lie."
- "So many nail art possibilities, so few fingers."
- You’re never fully dressed without a good manicure.
Funny Nail Salon Instagram Bios
- Feel good about yourself.
- A unique experience.
- "Nails before males."
- "Nails are the period at the end of the sentence. They complete the look." — Prabal Gurung
- "When in doubt, paint your nails."
- "The only time a woman is helpless is when her nails are drying. Other than that, watch out."
- Styled just right.
- “Nails done, hair done, everything did.” — Drake, “Fancy”
- Surprising the senses.
- So many polish colors, so few fingers!
- The People Groomers.
- “Never met a manicure I didn’t like.”
- We’ll style, you’ll smile!
- Our products make it effortless.
- We’ll know what you like!
- No one has to know it’s not yours.
- Be your best.
- Your personal stylist.
- our nails are a way to speak your style without having to say a word.
- "Nail art does not need to be perfect. It just needs to be you."
- Nail art does not need to be perfect. It just needs to be you.
- It’s all you.
- Your nails are a reflection of yourself.
- "There's nothing a fresh manicure can't fix.”
- "I got 99 problems, but my nails ain't one."
- When your nails are part of your outfit, they become more than nails. They become an accessory.
- "Life just wouldn't be the same if we didn't have nail polish."
- Of course, it’s real!
- "The happiest girls always have the prettiest nails." — Tammy Taylor
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.