Looking to write a new Meal Planning blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Meal Planning blog post topics to write about
- Meal Planning blogging ideas
- Other Meal Planning content ideas
- Real-world examples of Meal Planning blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Meal Planning blog ideas.
Meal Planning Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Meal Planning blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Weekly Meal Plans
- Types of Meal Planning
- Health Benefits
- Portable Food
- Meal Prep Budget
- Kid-Friendly Meals
- Diet plans
- Weight Loss & Diet Chart
- Healthy Eating
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Meal Planning Blog Post Ideas
- How to create a meal plan
- How to meal plan for weight loss
- How to prepare a grocery list
- How much food to buy for meal prep
- How to preserve meal prep for a week
- How do you measure meals for meal prepping
- How should you organize your kitchen for meal prep
- How do you meal prep with different food
- How To Plan And Create Balanced Meals
- How to start a meal prep business
- How to start your meal planning blog
- How to attract consumers to a meal prep website
- How much should you charge for preparing meals
- How to promote meal prep business
- How to Meal Prep on Keto
- How meal planning saves money
- How to Meal Plan for Kids
- How does meal planning impact your health
- How Do I Price My Meal Plans
- How much is the meal plan for a month
- How important is meal planning
- How to Meal Plan With What You Already Have
- How to stock the fridge with 2 weeks of meal prep
- How to Portion Foods to Fit Your Macros
- How to meal plan for diabetes
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Meal Planning Content Ideas
- 10 Things To Know Before You Start Meal Prepping
- 10 Tips for Planning Meals on a Budget
- 7 Beginner's Tips to Meal Planning Like a Pro
- 14-Day Clean-Eating Meal Plan
- 5 ways to avoid wasting food
- 10 tips for batch cooking
- 19 Ingredients for Quick, Healthy Meals
- 10 must-have kitchen tools to make Meal Prep Easier
- 24 Best Meal Delivery Services to Try in 2021
- 10 Grocery lists that will help you meal prep in an hour
- 18 Best Healthy Foods to Buy in Bulk
- 6 ways to shop for a healthy diet
- Top 8 balanced diet for vegetarians
- 5 things to consider when starting a meal prep business
- 10 Time-Saving Tips for Healthy Meal Prep
- 5 healthy desserts to include in your meal planning for weight loss
- 8 easy clean eating meal prep tips
- 5 best meal prep containers
- 10 simple no-cook meal boxes
- 3 Steps for Successful 21 Day Fix Meal Planning
- 9 Slow Cooker Tips for Easy Meal Prep
- 11 Healthy Breakfast Recipe
- 5 ways to meal prep when your travel
- 15 Cheap Meals You Can Make on a Budget
- 19 Quick and Simple Meal Prep Recipes
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Meal Planning Blog Post Topic Ideas
- Ultimate Guide to Meal Planning for Beginners
- Weekly Meal Prep for beginners with Ultimate Portion Fix
- Healthy Meal Plans for weight loss and nutrition
- Four-Week Meal Plan For Men
- Sample meal plan for women
- Meal Planning for Weight Loss: Tips, Recipes, and More
- Ultimate guide to 22 Days Nutrition Meal Planner
- The Ultimate Guide To Meal Planning For Families
- The Ultimate Guide to Meal Prep Storage
- The Ultimate Guide To The Best Meal Kit Delivery Services
- Ultimate Guide to plant-based diet meal planning
- Easy Meal Planning Strategies: An Essential Guide
- What is Meal Planning and Why is It Important
- The Definitive Guide to Healthy Grocery Shopping
- Tips and Tricks for Advance Meal Prep
- Common Meal Prep Mistakes and How to Fix Them
- Secrets To Master Meal Prep Success
- Meal Prep Business: Funding, Permits, & Strategy
- Meal prep techniques for preparing meals in advance
- Diet Hacks for Weird Work Hours
- Your Guide to the Best Meal Prep Containers and Bags
- 7-Day No-Cook Meal Plan
- Frequently Asked Questions About Meal Prep
- Guide to simplify Meal Planning with the Plate Method
- Best Meal Planning Apps of 2021
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.