If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best makeup artist business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best makeup artist business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Instagram Bios For Makeup Artists
- I have the power of giving you a flawless glow. #flawlessglow
- We can provide you with the perfect no-makeup makeup look.
- Want to have a completely new look? I am here to make your dream come true.
- I’m a make-up artist who loves to discover new trends. If you’d like to know more about make-up, skincare, or how I work, read my blog at …
- I’m an artist who prepares fashion models.
- It’s challenging for us to break into these fields.
- I can change your looks within five minutes!
- Heard the words “beautiful make-up” one too many times? I’m here to get real with you about what makes you beautiful.
- My passion for make-up drives me to create versatile looks that take your natural beauty to the next level.
- The creation of beauty is an art and we’re those performing artists.
- My #1 tip for a flawless face: wear red lipstick. 💄
- Thank you for making me look my best when I’m in front of my camera lens, but also when I’m in front of the computer screen. Here are some #MUAgoals for you to follow 👉🏻👈
- Good makeup means a good day!
- It takes a lot of patience and practice to get the right look. That’s why I love all aspects and elements of things that go into making beauty and art. I love creating looks that evoke emotions.
- Everyone is beautiful – I just enhance their beauty with my skills. #everyoneisbeautiful
- Makeup can give special effects techniques enhancing physical features.
- It’s all about the special prosthetic effects that w #physicalbeautye create.
- We usually understand how makeup works in relation to lighting and photography.
- Makeup is a window to the soul, a perfect disguise for a broken heart, a weapon against sadness, and a disguise for being yourself.
- I’m a make-up artist, a documenter of life, a storyteller. I believe in magic and possibility and can’t wait to see what tomorrow holds. #MakeupbyEmiliaJulián…
- Hiding all your dark circles under a high-end concealer is our go-to mantra.
- Cosmetics are my weapons to create beauty.
- Life is short – live it with a stunning look. #liveitwithastunninglook
- Freelancer makeup artists are available almost everywhere.
- I am just a girl who loves putting on makeup.
- Trust me – eyeliner mascara and lipstick will boost your confidence on another level.
- Hey guys! I’m a make-up artist specializing in glamour, editorial, and bridal. I love taking photographs of people’s favorite days! _ 📸
- We alter the appearance with the help of our expertise.
- Take care of your looks!
- Keep calm and call your favorite makeup artist.
- Makeup is fun—until it gets in your eye 🤪. . .
- My art is versatile. #artisversatile
Cute Instagram Bios For Makeup Artists
- Wake up and get started with your Makeup!
- I can mold your overall appearance.
- I see beauty in your pain. Your agony inspires me as your divine designer. 👸🏽✨ 💄🎨️👠
- My love of makeup began the first time I saw red lipstick. Today I can fully appreciate her timeless beauty and realize that I too am timeless.
- Makeup is an art, beautifies your world.
- I am the one who can enhance your beauty.
- Never be afraid of displaying the eternal beauty hidden inside you.
- Being a makeup artist forces you to step outside of your comfort zone. Step out of the box, and find yourself.
- We make our subjects look their best. #looktheirbest
- Having nice eyebrows will definitely give people a different level of enigma and confidence.
- I play with colors and make your appearance colorful.
- There isn’t a definition of perfect. ‼️ Showcasing different faces that don’t conform to some standard or traditional belief of perfection. This campaign is about individuality, diversity, and acceptance. We get to decide how we
- I can ignore time – I can make you look old or young.
- Makeup helps you feel beautiful for other people, but feeling beautiful for yourself is the most important part 💄🧡
- She is a multidisciplinary artist based in Toronto, Canada. She loves expressing herself through art and uses her creativity to capture life experiences through photographs and videos.
- The quest for perfect skin is over. Return your skin to its natural perfection with Jeju mineral powder! 🍁#slayme #slayed #slayskin
- She is a face painter who loves to make women feel good about themselves. She has been featured in publications such as InStyle, Shape, Teen Vogue, and MTV. Darby lives in New York City with her husband and three cats,
- Maybe you should start wearing makeup in order to make your inner self pretty.
- We’re the professionals to make you beautiful.
- Make-up is an art you wear on your face.
- Wake up! It’s make-up time! #wakeup
- We are increasingly in demand for weddings, fashion shoots, corporate headshot photography.
- I am an artist – your face is my canvas.
- I don’t wear makeup. I shed for the world.
- Make sure you always sparkle wherever you go.
- I’m a make-up artist who blends my talents and intuition with technique and artistry to create art on canvas as unique as the individual it beautifies.
- I play an important role because I know every technique about makeup.
- We’re in the process of making you beautiful.
- No filter when it comes to my passion for helping people look and feel their best. I’m often told my business is full of personality & I couldn’t agree more 😁 #WeAreBeauty
- I am here to make you different!
- Makeup your life.
- A makeup artist is one who uses the human face and body as a canvas.
Cool Instagram Bios For Makeup Artists
- Make sure to wear the perfect make-up.
- I work on live canvas!
- Makeup, artistry, and self-care are my passion—a career that combines all three is the definition of my dream job. #grateful
- I’m a professional with artistic skills.
- Hello! I’m a Los Angeles-based make-up artist. My work has been seen in beauty magazine editorials around the world and on countless celebrities. I’ve made up the faces of Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Gwyn.
- Makeup is an art. It’s the artist that makes it beautiful. #makeupartist
- I can make you believe that minimal makeup will make you look so beautiful.
- Make-up is all about bringing out the beautiful person hidden inside you.
- I like creating make-up looks that can work on every person. If you want to look like Meghan Markle on your big day, I’m the girl you need. If you want to look like an epic mermaid, I am your go-to make-up artist.
- Honestly, it is an art that takes up years to master. #yearstomaster
- I am a magician – I can transform into a fairy!
- I’m a freelance Makeup Artist, blogger, and social media marketer. I believe in the transformative power of make-up as a form of self-expression. I fell in love with make-up at an early age and have been practicing it religiously since then.
- How the glam squad got the perfect winged eye for my #cosmopolitanmagazine #MACcosmetics
- Makeup is fun. It can also be a little frustrating. The outcome is always worth it though 😜
- Stylist, make-up artist, and woman behind the lens 👩🏼💻
- We can give people fantasy makeup.
- A make-up artist who loves to do brides on wedding days, bridal make-up artist
- Your lips say “Kiss me” but I can’t hear it of all the lipstick.
- I’m a make-up artist whose goal is to bring out the best in you… If you want to look super glamorous, I can do that. But if you want clean-cut natural, I can do that too. Whatever look or mood,
- Make-up is the magic that can transform you instantly.
- Keep calm and just wear dark bold lipstick. #darkboldlipstick
- Makeup should be fun. It should be colorful. It should make you smile.
- The prosthetic makeup characters are not so easy to do.
- Love to look attractive – you surely need a makeup artist for your dream.
- Make-up artistry and the dramatic performing arts have changed my life, and I am eternally grateful.
- Fashion fades makeup fades but your smile remains. Makeup Tips by me #MakeupTips #InstaBeauty #ComeOnGuys
- Beauty – beauty- and beauty!
- For us, makeup is the only fashion statement one can have.
- I use makeup as a form of self-reflection and to deconstruct and re-construct different aspects of myself.
- Makeup is fun, but you ain’t got to take my lipstick seriously 😎#makeupartistry
- We get hired to work as part of the staff of a production or a performance.
- I am proud of my profession – I can transform your entity.
Unique Instagram Bios For Makeup Artists
- Make-up is an art form that I use to celebrate the unique beauty of every person who sits in front of me.
- It doesn’t mean you have to live in your make-up, but it doesn’t hurt to look freakin’ good while you’re living it up. ✨💄
- The word ugliness doesn’t exist in my profession.
- Passionate about indie-loving, story-telling, and talc 😘
- You will cherish your wedding pictures – I made you look stunning that day!
- Think beautiful – look beautiful!
- Makeup is my art, it’s how I express myself, it’s what makes me happy. It’s how I live my life.
- She was trained as a make-up artist before establishing herself in the digital world. She teaches thousands how to use make-up on Instagram, giving tutorials daily.
- I’m a makeup artist and I like to eat sushi and drink red wine.
- Hard to believe by just putting on lipstick, someone’s appearance can be transformed. 💄👄
- We create a beautiful bridal makeup look. #thecreationofbeauty
- Keep calm and just put on makeup wherever you go! #putonmakeup
- All you need is coffee, contour, and confidence!
- Make-up isn’t only for girls. It is for everyone out there!
- Make-up is a passion that I share with the world – if you’ve ever been considering it, let me be the one to show you why!
- We change the look entirely, to make a person look like a certain character.
- Don’t hesitate to try a new look!
- Makeup artistry is about imagining that special person behind the makeup. I like to evoke not only faces but also character, personality, and desires.
- The alteration is in most cases done to conceal the flaws of a person, and highlight the positives. #concealtheflawsofaperson
- Beauty is truth, truth beauty ~For I have seen the true light, and it is stunning.
- I’m a make-up artist living in Los Angeles. I love helping people through my artistry and listening to them as they tell me the stories of their lives.
- Physical beauty is my niche of expertise.
- Bold and beautiful – That’s what I can create. #whaticancreate
- Makeup defines love for me. Be it minimal or a heavy bridal look.
- The make-up artist loves facing each day with a smile and a fresh face.
- Make sure to hide your dark circles wherever you go!
- Hygiene is the first thing about make-up – I never compromise on that.
- We went through years of hard work and patience to excel in this.
- Beauty is not about perfection, and it’s about acceptance—my art and my path.
- I can create a dreamy look for you. #createadreamylook
- Behind every girl, there’s a great big world of colors and possibilities just waiting to be explored.
- You do need make-up to look natural.
- We can make you look the most beautiful ever.
- A make-up artist who loves to create on others what she wishes were possible on herself (since I wouldn’t say I like make-up).
Funny Instagram Bios For Makeup Artists
- Highlighting, contouring, strobing, and everything in between. Media inquiries: [email protected]
- I have been a make-up artist for years. I have worked with top models, photographer and done television shows #ImInThisBusinessForever #ExperienceIsEverything #DontBeFake.
- Stunning look is not difficult to create – you just need the right makeup artist for it.
- Fall is my favorite season to wear makeup. What about you? #Makeup
- We can even create a horror makeup look.
- Professional make-up artist. We specialize in bridal, natural glamour, glamour, editorial, fantasy make-up artistry. For bookings, please get in touch with me via email or telephone.
- Hi, I’m an artist by day, make-up junkie by night. Follow along for make-up inspiration and sneak peeks of the newest trends. 🙂✨
- We give more sophisticated applications such as color balance, contour, highlighter.
- I’m a freelance make-up artist, specifically for special events, fashion, and headshots. Please tag me in your pics & follow me to see what I’ve been working on 👻
- I don’t want to brag, but I’ve never met a mascara I didn’t like. #NoBadMascara #BECCAExcited
- Makeup is often regarded as one of the most creative and lucrative businesses.
- Makeup is the ultimate form of self-expression. It’s the final touch to every look, just before I take my photo 🖼
- A little bit of makeup goes a long way, but with the right application, no makeup can go further. -Bobbi Brown
- Make-up artistry has healing power for everyone. No matter what you feel like, if your best friend died, if your boyfriend just dumped you, whatever it is that brought you to the make-up artist will go away after she does her magic. I
- Makeup is all about making up a fantastic look.
- Makeup is my therapy, but the art on your face is my masterpiece.」#morphebrushes
- Let your beauty shine through your words… Follow your heart… Be your own person.
- Creating a vampire look also needs expertise in the application of makeup.
- Want to doll up? Try my skills!
- I can make you believe that makeup exhibits metaphysical characteristics.
- Make-up artists with their skilled brushes, offer us a shortcut to that perfect look.
- The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. – Audrey Hepburn
- I am privileged to be the make-up artist for the international pop sensation Madonna. Join me as I furnish my beautiful wisdom to you!
- My work is to make you look stunning. #makeyoulookstunning
- Our makeup artist will work with you individually to create a look that makes you feel and look your best.
- Your bridal makeup is in our hands.
- Make-up is my passion.
- Excelled in hiding or smoothing out flaws, using cosmetic products. #smoothingoutflaws
- I’m the type of person who will only wear lipstick on special occasions. (Like if I can apply it with my back to the mirror or without accidentally smudging it all over my face.)
- I’m not here to make you pretty, I’m here to make you iconic. 💁🏼
- A beautiful woman is one who knows that she is beautiful. – Sophia Loren
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.