What Is LinkedIn Organic Reach?
Organic reach is the number of people who have seen your LinkedIn post through unpaid distribution. LinkedIn organic reach enables you to grow your organic following and build brand credibility.
Moreover, focusing on organic reach gives you time to find out the type of content that resonates with your followers.
Therefore, the benefit of LinkedIn organic reach is that you do not pay for clicks.
LinkedIn Organic Reach Key Takeaways
- LinkedIn organic reach does not guarantee you overnight success
- Generating ongoing engagement with the right audience requires consistency over the long haul.
- Tackling LinkedIn organic reach without a strategy can cause the entire approach to collapse
- Numerous brands target LinkedIn audiences organically.
How LinkedIn Organic Reach works
Organic reach on LinkedIn means you do not create LinkedIn Sponsored campaigns. In that regard, you grow your following organically.
With LinkedIn organic reach, you attract potential buyers and funnel them into the sales funnel organically. It will not cost you anything, except time and effort.
Overall, the price of converting the potential buyers into actual buyers will be less. That is because the results of an organic campaign tend to snowball.
That means more content engagements adds context to your campaigns. Therefore, the more organic reach you have, the better your lead generation and conversion funnels will work.
Real World Examples Of Brands Reaching LinkedIn audience Organically
Here are great examples of brands growing their LinkedIn following organically.
1. How Twenty Over Ten Is Growing LinkedIn audience Organically
Twenty Over Ten is a digital marketing platform for the modern advisor. The company has maintained consistency when it comes to posting content on its LinkedIn page.
According to Samantha Russell, the Chief Marketing and Business Development Officer at Twenty Over Ten, they post a video every Monday where she shares top marketing tips for advisors.
Although the number of followers is slightly above 2K, consistency has helped the company to ensure ongoing engagement throughout. the strategy is likely to take a longer period, but their conversion funnel works well.
2. How Vartika Kashyap Grew Her LinkedIn Reach Organically By Ensuring Optimized Profile
Optimizing your LinkedIn profile is one of the top ways to ensure organic reach on LinkedIn. Vartika Kashyap the Chief Marketing Officer at ProofHub, understands that an optimized profile is a way to growing her organic reach on LinkedIn.
Her profile is updated and she ensures that by just looking at the profile, you get the feeling that she is experienced educated and a master of her trade. Besides, she posts on LinkedIn regularly to keep her followers engaged. To grow your organic reach, make sure your profile is optimized and updated.
Tips to Grow Your LinkedIn Organic Reach
- Revamp your LinkedIn profile
- To rank for relevant searches, go for keywords optimization
- Publish content frequently
- Include videos in your LinkedIn content strategy
- Use hashtags effectively and tag the industry using specific words
- Mention relevant content contributors so that your posts reach the contributor's network
- Interact with your audience to make them feel important
- Join and participate in relevant LinkedIn groups
- Experiment with content and CTAs
- Encourage employee advocacy
- Talk about your brand in an authentic way
We have looked at the best ways to grow your LinkedIn reach organically. remember that organic reach may take longer than sponsored content.
Contributors to this article:
- Pat Walls, Founder @ Starter Story
- David Gitonga, Writer @ Starter Story
- Ankita Ghosh
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!