Looking to write a new blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post ideas and topics can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
This post provides you with creative blog post ideas to help spark some ideas for your next article.
Additionally, we provide you with proven tips and strategies on how to find the right blog post topic for your guitar company.
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How To Guide Blog Post Ideas For Your Guitar Company
- How To Learn And Play Guitar Chords In A month
- How Can I Learn Guitar Online For Free?
- How To Fix Broken Guitar String
- How To Avoid Wrist Pain When Practicing Barre Chords
- How To Find The Strum Pattern Of A Song
- How To Choose The Right Strings
- How To Start Your Own Guitar Music Blog
- How To Bend On Guitar From Scratch
- How Many Hours Should You Practice Guitar?
- How To Hammer On And Pull Like A Pro
- How To Do Pinch Harmonics Electric Guitar
- How To Do Vibrato On Guitar
- How To Palm Mute On Guitar
- How To Practice Chord Progression
- How To Strum A Guitar Correctly?
- How To Tune Your Guitar
- How To Set Guitar Action And Play Better
- How To Overcome The Hurdles In Guitar Playing That Every Beginner Encounters
- How To Avoid Muting Strings
- How To Pick The Right Kind Of Guitar For You
- The Proper Position When Playing the Guitar To Avoid Back Pain
- How To Hold A Guitar - The Proper Hand Positioning
- How Hard Do You Need To Press On Guitar Strings
- How To Get Faster Fingers And Chords In A Month
- How To Make The Process Of Learning The Guitar Easy
- How To Create Solid Guitar Habits
- How To Fix Annoying String Buzz While Playing
- How Do You Get Good At Playing The Guitar
- How To Practice Clean Chord Changes
- How To Read A Chord Diagram
- How To Understand Chord Notations
- The Right Way To Use A Guitar Pick
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List Blog Post Ideas For Your Guitar Company
- 9 Types Of Guitar Every Guitarist Should Know
- 15 Types Of Guitars You Never Knew Existed
- Top 5 Beginner Songs On Guitar
- Top 5 Best Guitar Brands Of All Time
- 10 Great Guitar Blogs Worth A "Follow"
- 10 Problems Beginners Might Face When Buying a New Guitar (And How to Fix Them)
- 11 Golden Guitar Practice Tips
- 11 Common Mistakes Made By New Guitar Owners
- 4 Awesome Guitar Hacks And Tricks
- 7 Tested Solutions To Help You Learn Guitar Through Video Games
- 9 Simple Steps to Teach Yourself Guitar Chords Today
- 13 Easy Beginner Guitar Songs That Will Make You A Rockstar
- 10 Proven Guitar Maintenance Tips You Can Easily Do Now
- Top 10 Milestones To Shoot For When Learning To Play Guitar
- The Top 15 Life-Enhancing Benefits Of Learning Guitar
- Mastering The 15 Most Important Guitar Chords For Beginners
- The Top 15 Guitar Terms You Need To Know
- 10 Simple Ways To Find The Best Guitar Lessons
- 13 Easy To Find Guitar Accessories You Will Absolutely Benefit From
- 9 Attributes You Need To Have When Learning The Guitar
- The Top 10 Techniques For Practicing Electric Guitar
- 15 Helpful Tips That Will Guide You When Buying A Guitar
- The Top 15 Best Apps to Learn Guitar
- 5 Books Every Guitarist Should Own
- 3 Most Useful Tips for Beginner Guitarists
- 5 Guitar Accessories You Can’t Leave Home Without
- How to Fix Buzz On Your Guitar
- What NOT To Do With Your New Guitar
- 10 Tips For A Great Guitar Space For Guitar Playing
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Blog Post Ideas For Your Guitar Company
- Is it Ever Too Late To Learn Guitar?
- Best Way To Learn Guitar At Home Today
- The Ultimate Guide To Learning Guitar The Easy Way
- The Best Way To Learn Guitar
- Can You Teach Yourself Guitar At Home?
- What Are Power Chords?
- How To Learn The Important Guitar Notes For Beginners
- Best Way To Learn Guitar At Home Today
- The Top 10 Ways To Practice Acoustic Guitar Techniques
- 11 Tips To Playing Electric Guitar For Beginners
- Understanding What Makes The Top 8 Types Of Guitar Unique
- Bass Guitar for Beginners: A Definitive Guide To Learning
- A Beginner’s Guide On How To Tune An Electric Guitar
- How To Clean Guitar Strings
- Practice Routine For Guitarists
- Learn To Read Guitar Chord Diagrams
- The Best Way To Learn Guitar Online
- Guitar Strum Patterns
- Can Hands Be Too Small For Guitar?
- Guitar Tabs For Beginners
- Beginner Guitar Scales
- Short Scale Versus Long Scale Bass Guitars
- Five Chord Melody Tips
- How Many Hours Should You Practice Guitar
- Where To Get Free Guitar Lessons
- Improve Your Playing Experience. Guitar Picks With Variable Thickness.
- Guitar Players - How To Stop Sore Fingertips
- Learn To Play Major And Minor Chords
- Strumming Secret: How To Add Upstrokes
- Helpful Strumming Tips
- Guitar Blog For Beginners And Enthusiasts
- Top Guitar Blogs And Communities
- Guitar Blog: Free Guitar Lessons & Tips - Guitar Tricks
- What You Should Know About Vintage Guitars
- Free Guitar Boot Camps For Beginners
- Guitar Chords A Beginner Should Learn First
- Why You Should Keep A Guitar Journal
- Types of Guitars: Beginners Guide To Buying A Guitar
- Types Of Electric Guitars: Different Electric Guitar Styles
- The Best Guitar Tutorial Websites
- Acoustic Guitar Brand List
- Stylish Guitars You Need To Check Right Now
- Guitar Prices And What Is Worth It
- The Ultimate Guide To Guitar Learning
- Advanced Guitar Techniques
- Best Guitar Amps For Small Gigs
- Easy Guitar Riffs For Beginners
- Easy To Use Online Guitar Tools
- Awesome Ways Of Teaching Yourself To Play Guitar
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.