If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best gardening business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best gardening business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Gardening Business Instagram Bios
- In a world where you can have everything. Be a giver first.
- People call me Sara but you can call me tonight 😉
- Selling a plant is similar to saving our planet.
- Buy plants – plant them – save life.
- Check out our best sellers below.
- We need a food survive – we need plants to feed us.
- "Felt cute. Might go garden later."
- Plants grow on their own – we just take care of them. #nursery
- Smart. Strong. Silly. Straight up class act.
- Give plants, buy plants – save earth.
- "Grow big or go home."
- Raise plants with love – they will love you back. #loveplants
- Need fresh air? – Plant more trees.
- Just keep swimming.
- "My favorite book as a kid was 'The Secret Garden.' Can you tell?"
- I prefer buying a plant instead of an air purifier.
- Plants that gives you flower or plants that gives you fruits – your choice.
- Click the link below to shop our Instagram.
- Work hard for 5 days to enjoy the 2 days to the fullest.
- Relationship status: Netflix and ice cream
- Simplicity is the key to happiness.
- Stop increasing pollution level – start planting trees.
- "This garden really rose to the occasion."
- Sassy, classy with a touch of badassy
- I got here by being me, so I’ll continue being me.
- A cheap plant is more effective than an expensive air purifier.
- Currently saying yes to new adventures
- Mother Nature blessed us with love – she blessed us with trees.
- Midnight snacker 🌝
- The best things come from living outside of your comfort zone.
- Stay busy, they do not deserve you.
- Simplicity is the key to happiness
- Thinking about a beautiful home decoration? – How about a rose plant?
- Who runs the world? ME.
- If you want to get a plant of your choice – come to our nursery. #contactus
- "My garden has really taught me to be-leaf in myself."
- I might look like I’m doing nothing, but in my head, I’m quite busy.
- We grow our plants with love. #gardeningbuiness
- Our plants are lovely because we raise them with love.
- Love nature – love plants.
- A bloomed flower plant in your garden can make you happier than anything else.
- Sorry for taking the same boring face every day.
- "You grow, girl!"
- Sometimes, the fear of losing someone is making us losing them
- Better an oops than considering a what if.
- We must grow plants – flowers must bloom. #flowers
- You spread the disease named pollution – we deal in the medicine named plants.
- "Once and floral!"
- Show your concern to society with our plants.
- A cheap plant is better than an expensive air purifier. #naturalairpurifier
- Sharing my happy thoughts.
- Lazy is such an ugly word, I prefer SELECTIVE PARTICIPATION!
- Captivated from life, showing it here
- Every time a flower blooms in your garden – every time a plant show you love.
- Don’t be afraid to be the full package.
- Nothing can give you that much happiness than a bloomed flower plant which you grown up on your own. #behappy
- Sand in my toes and saltwater in my curls.
- When nothing goes right…. swipe!
- Kind words cost nothing.
- I’m real and I hope some of my followers are too.
- Buy our plants to make your own garden.
- If you want more fruits – plant more trees.
- Humble with just a hint of Kanye
- "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you... I could walk through my garden forever." — Alfred Tennyson
- Look in the mirror and see your competitor.
- Plants are the merriest things which can save a life. #buyplants
- We help plants to grow – plants help us to grow. #plants
Cute Gardening Business Instagram Bios
- Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.
- Always give 100% — unless you’re donating blood.
- Wanna know my story? Press that follow button.
- A plant is similar to an air purifier – take a plant at home – make the air fresh.
- Planting a tree is similar to saving a life.
- Buy a little plant from us – plant it – help you children to get a better future.
- Man made gardens are beautiful but not more than one that nature made.
- Want best thing to do for society? – Plant trees. #plants
- Kanye attitude with Drake feelings.
- A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those?
- Don’t dm. Telepathy only!
- Weird is a side-effect of awesome.
- Your brand slogan.
- You love gardens filled with flowers – we love making gardens filled with flowers.
- Follow me to get a behind the scenes look at my life
- Turning my dreams into my vision and my vision into reality.
- Want to do something special for your special one – plant trees.
- Pollution is something we should not worry about when we are careful about planting more trees.
- "If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." — Cicero
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
- Life on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun.
- Follow me and I’ll follow back.
- Plants are the best room decoration. #decorate
- I’m a woman with ambition and a heart of gold
- We are the plant experts of this area.
- Don’t study me. You won’t graduate 🎓
- "Say aloe to my little garden."
- I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
- I’m a cupcake in search for her stud muffin
- "Water you doing today? I'm just working in my garden."
- Please cancel my subscription to your issues
- Buy a cheap plant instead of an expensive air purifier – it will be more effective.
- Treat plants as a gift from Mother Nature – buy one from us.
- You is kind, you is smart, you is important
- "If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden." — Frances Hodgson Burnett
- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
- "Oh kale yeah!"
- Share your photos with us using # (branded hashtag).
- Risk taker. Adventurer. Globetrotter. Living my dreams.
- I’m not actually online, it’s just an optical illusion.
- "Some people are cat ladies. I'm a plant lady."
- "If you come to my garden, you have to be nice or leaf."
- "My garden brings me inner peas."
- Together we could be unstoppable
- If we think carefully – we are nothing without plant – and I am not only talking about our nursery, I am talking about the whole human kind. #planttrees
- In a world of darkness look up at the stars
- We grow plants – plants grow our business.
- You have ruined the melody of my favorite song.
- We sell the best quality plants. #plantbusiness
- Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by a change
- "Lettuce romaine in the garden forever."
- Happiness never goes out of style
- You can make your own paradise by making a garden.
Cool Gardening Business Instagram Bios
- Decorate your home with our plants.
- All I do is win, win, win. No matter what.
- Don’t know what to do? You can start by hitting that follow button.
- Who needs friends? My PC is user friendly.
- Love decorating home? – decorate it with plants.
- I don’t care what people think of me. This is me in the rawest form.
- Want best variety plants? – We are here.
- You can buy many expensive things with money – we recommend a precious one – plants. #sellplants
- I hope Karma slaps you in the face right before I do!
- Sometimes I just want to give it all up and become a handsome billionaire.
- I practice what I post
- Sometimes we could always use a little magic – don’t hide the magic within you
- Be all in or get out. There is no in-between.
- Recovering ice cream addict
- We need plants more than anything else to live. #nursery
- "Always remember your roots."
- She turned her can’t into can and her dreams into plans
- You see, everyone has a story but mine is a mystery. Follow me.
- Planting trees would make you an amazing person. #plant
- Every plant has its unique flavor and fragrance – even if they are from same origin. #buyplants
- Plants are the best friend of us.
- "In my garden, you can't let little things bug you."
- Trees are blessing – a blessing from Mother Nature.
- People will stare; I make it worth their while.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.
- Fair is where you get cotton candy.
- Make a garden – fairies will come automatically.
- I am fire and ice. People fear my cold and crave my warmth.
- Looking at the world through colored glasses.
- "Where flowers bloom so does hope." — Lady Bird Johnson
- It is easy to gift expensive things –how about a more precious one? – A plant! #buyplants
- If “love is in the air” why is the air so polluted?
- Give your home a natural air purifier – give it some plants.
- To a great mind. Nothing is little.
- I’m on my journey. Join me by following along.
- 🍂🍃Falling for you 🍂🍃
- My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner topped with a chocolate dessert
- "Having good thymes in the garden."
- I can’t remember who I stole my bio from or why.
- Trees are the best gift for us from Mother Nature. #gifttrees
- I’m cool, but global warming made me HOT
- I am getting a chance to tell my feelings to you.
- Born to express, not impress.
- Do you know what I like about people? Their dogs.
- We made gardens like we want – nature made gardens like she wants. #gardening
- Simply look at me. God is amazingly creative.
- It doesn’t matter how many roses you cut off from a plant – welcoming spring is inevitable.
- Creativity solves everything.
- We sell the medicine for the disease named pollution. #nursery
- We 💜 seeing your purchases! Tag us @(yourInstagramname), #(your hashtag)
- "What in carnation is going on here?"
- Press that follow button to know my story.
- My story will inspire you so be sure to hit that follow button.
- Give yourself a gift – gift yourself a plant.
Unique Gardening Business Instagram Bios
- You love plants – we too.
- I’m out here hustlin’ to claim what’s mine.
- You can’t make everybody happy, you aren’t a jar of Nutella.
- "I have so mushroom in my heart for this garden."
- "My garden is my best bud."
- I already want to take a nap tomorrow.
- "Happiness blooms in my garden."
- Free international shipping.
- In a world of worriers, be a warrior
- Always aiming to be a rainbow at the end of a thunderstorm.
- We sell plants to save life. #saveearth
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
- Turn that blue follow button to white.
- Surrounded by plants are way better than being surrounded by concrete walls. #forest
- "I must have flowers, always, and always." — Claude Monet
- Kilometers are shorter than miles. To save gas I’ll take my next trip in kilometers.
- Chocolate never asks me any questions, chocolate understands me.
- Breathe clean air – breathe healthy. #behealthy
- Come to our nursery & get the plants of your choice.
- My standards are high… just like my heels.
- Buy a plant – it’s more precious than a diamond.
- Beware of geeks bearing formulas.
- Grow a plant– enjoy the joy of raising a life.
- "I lilac my garden so much."
- A plant can save a life – a plant can save the planet earth. #saveearth
- Planting trees is not only a great idea but a great social service too.
- I speak fluent sarcasm!
- Forests are necessary – buildings are not always!
- "If you need me, I'll be in my garden."
- Make your own garden – buy our plants.
- The brand of air purifier we recommend – a plant.
- I might not be where I want to be yet but I get closer every day.
- Recommended by 4 out of 5 people who recommend things.
- Even if you had instructions, you still couldn’t handle me
- We love plants – we love gardening.
- Status Update: Currently hungry.
- "I think my soil-mate is my garden."
- 👇 FLASH SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY – 50% 👇
- Remember it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.
- Contact us: (email address).
- Weeds are those flowers which loves you the most even if you ignore them. #loveweeds
- If you help your plants to grow – your plants will help you to grow.
- Catch flights not feelings.
- In a world of average, I’m savage.
- Being myself – Everyone else is taken.
- "To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow." — Audrey Hepburn
- Tell your loved one to plant trees – save their life. #nursery
- Everyone else was taken so this is me
- Don’t always expect others to give you something good – buy something good for yourself – buy a plant.
Funny Gardening Business Instagram Bios
- You couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions.
- No this isn’t a dream, this is my reality
- Simple hug and cure big issues of life.
- Time is precious, waste it wisely.
- Diamonds can give you shine – plants will give you life.
- Firstly, try to learn to make yourself happy.
- Not everyone has to like me, Not everyone has taste.
- To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.
- Fresh air is inevitable for a healthy life – plants are the way to get it.
- I am the hero of this story, do not save me.
- Plants don’t always need expert gardeners – they need love. #loveplants
- Build a forest instead of building – live healthy. #healthylife
- "Welcome to my wonderland."
- Our nursery will be able to provide you the best quality plants with great variety.
- Sweet as sugar, tough as nails.
- Creating my own sunshine
- "Hey garden, you're my all-thyme favorite."
- Follow me then follow the link below!
- "Help, I've pollen and I can't get up."
- We have tomorrows for reason
- "I think my garden is just dandy and I ain't lion."
- You need to love a plant – if you want it to grow.
- Gifted napper, talker, and ice cream eater.
- Sometimes depressed, stressed…, but still well dressed.
- "My love grows here."
- Gardening is a glory – gardeners are those who owe this. #glore
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
- Stress does not go with my outfit!
- We are the best nursery of this area.
- "Always keep growing."
- "Just look forward to the fuchsia."
- You keep me safe. I’ll keep you wild.
- Plant trees – save environment – save earth.
- "Never underestimate the healing power of a quiet moment in the garden."
- A creative message describing your unique selling point.
- I shine from within so no one can dim my light
- All plants are good but they are not best – our plants are best.
- "I see your true colors." — Cyndi Lauper, "True Colors"
- Trying to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
- We all talk about pollution – how about giving each other a plant? #pollutioncontrol
- Fabulous ends in “us” coincidence? I think not.
- Official home of (brand name) on Instagram.
- "Life is short. Buy some plants."
- Sprinkling kindness everywhere I go
- Mother Nature created plants so that we humans can survive.
- Creating a life, I love
- Words cannot express my passion and love for Fridays
- At the end of the day, life should certainly ask us whether we want to save the changes or not.
- If you are searching for plants for your garden – contact us. #callus
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.