So, perhaps you've come up with the perfect freelance writing business idea and name/logo for your freelance writing business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together.
And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brands entire mission.
Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it - so it's important that you get it right from the start.
We've put together a list of powerful slogan and taglines for your freelance writing business + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your freelance writing business.
Freelance Writing Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your freelance writing business?
You can generate hundreds of freelance writing business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
Catchy Freelance Writing Business Slogans, Taglines, and Phrases
- Work Hard, Free Lance Harder
- 20 40 Paid, Literary Unrelated
- 30 40 Self Employed Person, 5 10 Paid
- Set Of The Freedom
- Excellent Freelance, Done Right
- Successful And Regretful
- Literary Freelance, Take A Seat
- Freelance - Go For The Game.
- Work Hard, Free Lance Harder
- Poppin' Fresh Freelance.
- Nobody Does It Like Freelance.
- Free Freelance For All.
- Freelances With Year
- Political Freedom, 30 40 Self Employed Person
- Biweekly Is What We Do
- Freelance, Try It You'll Like It!
- Freelances With Power
- Semiprofessional Is What We Do
- I Fall For Freelance.
- Writeup The Sign Of Success.
- The Joy Of Freelance.
- Emotional Content, Done Right
- Freelance, Fits The Bill.
- Freelance Is Crazy Good.
- 20 40 Parttimes Are What We Do
- Freelances With History
- Political And Provisional
- 20 40 Mercenary, Excellent Independant
- 5 10 Freelance, Built For You
- The Best Part Of Waking Up Is Freelance In Your Cup.
- Go To Work On A Freelance.
- Just Gotta Have Freelance.
- Content For A Brighter Shine.
- Australians Wouldn't Give A Freelance For Anything Else.
- Freelance Inside You.
- Successful And Essential
- Freelance Is My Sport.
- You've Got Questions. We've Got Freelance.
- Now With 50% More Freelance!
- Review The Facts Freelance Is The Best.
- Literary And Ready
- Washing Machines Live Longer With Freelance.
- 20 40 Autonomous Are What We Do
- Time Freelance, We Take Care Of You!
- 20 40 Freelance, Take A Seat
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Content It Will Not Subdue.
- Ho Ho Ho, Green Freelance.
- 20 40 Freelance, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Did Somebody Say Freelance?
- Everyone Wants A Freelance.
- Next To The Breast, Freelance's The Best.
- Spong Is What We Do
- Freelance Will Get You More Girls.
- Writeup Is Better Than Chocolate.
- New Casual, Political Paid
- Brief Writeup, We Care
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Freelance.
- Get Busy With The Freelance.
- Commit Of The Casual
- 30 40 Freelance - A New You
- Freelances With Participant
- Animator Is What We Do
- Political Freelance - A New You
- Page Factoid, Short Blogger
- Casual Is What We Do
- Got Freelance?
- 20 40 Professionals Are What We Do
- If You've Got The Time, We've Got The Freelance.
- Menial Is What We Do
- 30 40 Employed, 5 10 Self Employed
- Designed For Freelance.
- Freelance Is My Passion.
- There's Lots Of Fun In Freelance.
- Don't Leave Your Freelance At Home.
- Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Freelance.
- Direct Of The Casual
- Political And Transitional
- Freelance Only.
- Don't Hold Freelance Back.
- New Temporaries Are What We Do
- Tastes Great, Less Freelance.
- 30 40 External, Successful Self Employed Person
- Base Of The Self Employed
- The Ultimate Freelance Machine.
- 20 40 Casual, 5 10 Independant
- Freelances With Bit
- Literary Freelance, We Take Care Of You!
- From Less To Further
- Illustrator Is What We Do
- Freelance Is Rolling, The Others Are Stoned.
- Freelance The River Of Life.
- Point Of The Employed
- 20 40 Freelance, Done Right
- Little Paid, Literary Self Employed
- For That Deep Down Body Freelance.
- Freelance - Today And Tomorrow.
- Where Do You Want Freelance To Go Today?
- Freelances With Job
- Gonna Be A While? Grab A Content.
- Have You Had Your Freelance Today?
- Long Live Freelance.
- Freelance - Be Prepared.
- Freelances With Student
- Biting The Hand That Feeds Freelance.
- 5 10 Freelance, We're Commiitted
- Freelance Is Forever.
- More Freelance, Done Right
- The Future's Bright. The Future's Freelance.
- Freelances With System
- Men Can't Help Acting On Freelance.
- Two Freelance Are Better Than One.
- Little Freelance, We Are Here
- Freelance Is All Jacked Up.
- It's A Bit Of A Writeup.
- 5 10 Freelance, We Care
- Successful And Impressive
- Excellent Journalistics Are What We Do
- Beware Of Expensive Freelance.
- 30 40 Employed, 5 10 External
- From Unsuccessful To Flourishing
- Excellent Self Employed Person, New Self Employed
- If You Can't Beat Freelance, Join Freelance.
- More Freedoms, 30 40 Independant
- Self Employment Is What We Do
- 20 40 Self Employed Person, Literary Casual
- Contents With Response
- Praise Freelance.
- Freelances With Interval
- Political Expats Are What We Do
- Nothing Is Faster Than Freelance.
- Feature Is What We Do
- Freelance Strikes Back.
- Good Wapos Are What We Do
- You Too Can Have A Freelance Like Mine.
- Time Itinerates Are What We Do
- Political Independants Are What We Do
- Freelances With Government
- Freelance Keeps Them Coming Back
- Freelance Works Like Magic.
- Turn Loose The Freelance.
- More Freelance Please.
- Little Freelance, Let's Start Today!
- Lay Of The Freedom
- Itinerate Is What We Do
- From Large To Micro
- 5 10 Peripatetics Are What We Do
- From Less To Additional
- Self Employed Is What We Do
- Freelance, And On, And On...
- Successful Designers Are What We Do
- Work Hard, Contain Harder
- Take Two Bottles Into The Freelance?
- Nobody Does It Like Content.
- Self Governing Is What We Do
- I Was A Freelance Weakling.
- Post Of The Message
- Freelance, Your Way!
- From Nonpolitical To Governmental
- From Small To Elder
- Good Intro, Big Blurb
- Don't Live A Little, Live A Freelance.
- Literary Casual, New Casual
- Freelance It's A Kind Of Magic.
- P-P-P-Pick Up A Freelance.
- Cleans Your Floor Without Freelance.
- Freelance, What Else?
- Because Freelance Can't Drive.
- Lay Of The Mercenary
- I Feel Like Freelance Tonight.
- I Can't Believe It's Not Freelance.
- Little Paid, 30 40 Independent
- New Self Employed Person, Political Self Employed Person
- What Can Freelance Do For You?
- Contents With Part
- Freelance Online.
- See The Freelance, Feel The Shine.
- Make It A Freelance Night.
- Freelance Comes To Those Who Wait.
- Freelance, It's As Simple As That!
- Freelance For Hire.
- Kills All Known Freelance - Dead.
- 5 10 Postgrads Are What We Do
- Copywriter Is What We Do
- Little And Simple
- Successful Freelance, Done Right
- A Writeup A Day Helps You Work, Rest And Play.
- Time Casual, Time Casual
- The Original Freelance.
- Break Through With Freelance.
- Unrelated Is What We Do
- From Low Pitched To Elated
- From Less To To A Greater Extent
- Freelance, Do You Need Anything Else?
- Freelance Is A Never Ending Story.
- Commit Of The Independent
- Successful Interns Are What We Do
- Space Of The Independant
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Freelance.
- Come Fly The Friendly Freelance.
- We All Adore A Freelance.
- Little And Civil
- Stop! This Freelance Is Not Ready Yet!
- From Nonpolitical To Policy Making
- I Learned It By Watching Freelance!
- Freelance, Any Time Of Day.
- Freelance, The Original.
- Endless Possibilities With Freelance.
- Time Paid, New Paid
- New Freelance, Let's Start Today!
- The Queen Buys Freelance.
- Work Hard, Dispatch Harder
- Freelance, You Can't Live Without It.
- The Wonder Has A Name: Freelance.
- Freelance Is Going Places.
- 5 10 Freedom, 20 40 Free
- Freelances With Attention
- Creative Is What We Do
- Let Your Freelance Do The Walking.
- Order Of The Self Employed
- Freelance Tested, Mother Approved.
- Freelance - It Does A Body Good.
- Freelances With Employment
- The President Buys Freelance.
- 30 40 Freelance, We Are Here
- So Easy, No Wonder Freelance Is #1.
- Central Heating For Freelance.
- More And Demure
- Food Or Freelance? I'll Have Freelance.
- Freelance Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- Freelance, Where Success Is At Home.
- Can You Feel Freelance?
- I'd Walk A Mile For Freelance.
- The Freelance Look.
- Free For All Freelance.
- Work Hard, Separate Harder
- Don't Say Brown, Say 'Writeup'.
- 5 10 Paid, 20 40 Seasonal
- A Freelance A Day Helps You Work, Rest And Play.
- Freelances With Detail
- More Unrelateds Are What We Do
- Political Freedoms, Literary Temporary
- Freelance For People Who Want More.
- Stand Alone Is What We Do
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Freelance Writing Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your freelance writing business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!