445+ Best Foodie Instagram Bios 
If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best food startup Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best food startup bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Looking to generate your own bio? Check out our free Instagram bio generator here.
Creative Food Startup Instagram Bios
- When I cannot eat, I talk about eating.
- it’s a sunnyside day
- chick this out
- no words needed
- what’s soup with you?
- Hey! Let us talk about food all day! #foodblogger
- I have no problem with vegans, I think they are awesome, but I think they should not impose their choices on everybody else!
- who’s the burger boss?
- Love is the first word that comes to my mind when I see momos! #momolover
- I love Instagram because it allows me to maintain a record of every meal I partake.
- hello, sexy
- Found love in a hopeless plate.
- ring of joy
- catch that poke bowl
- Come on, hog it out!
- a morning feast
- I got these fillings for you
- Vegans scare me! #foodislife
- slice slice baby
- it has lettuce and tomato…so a burger is basically a salad
- don’t go bacon my heart
- I love pizza. I want to marry it, but it would just be to eat her family at the wedding.
- fresh for your enjoyment
- Being a foodie is difficult because all you want to do is eat – sometimes your friends’ food as well.
- [breakfast/lunch/dinner] goals
- The first sip of a hot beverage is always the scariest sip.
- Some days I eat salads and go to the gym. Some days I eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants. It’s called balance.
- I have made a rule where I present myself with some food of my choice every time I feel I have pulled off something great and I feel the need to be awarded!
- so crispy, so juicy
- you bake me happy
- a loaf to love
- I make ice cream disappear. What’s your superpower?
- bliss on a plate
- [food name] goals
- we go together like a burger and fries
- meat your match
- this is souperb
- Food is not rational. Food is culture, habit, craving, and identity.
- Everything tastes good when you’re on a diet.
- 💭 a penne for your thoughts
- a pizza on your plate is a smile on your face
- My tummy needs a stricter upbringing! It keeps asking for more food!
- you’ve got me wonton more
- dip into perfection
- I am definitely not the kind of person that can control my diet!
- After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relatives.
- a mouth-watering treat
- goodies for the foodies
- Love is simple for me, it is the feeling of being at home with a pizza and a hug from you! #love
- burger is always better
- My life may be falling apart, but as long as I have a pizza in my hand, I do not even care! #pizzalove
- you’re egg-stra special
- We meet, we greet, we eat! That’s how a date should be! #foodlover
- First, we eat. Then, we do everything else.
- i work out because i love burgers
- We are proud to welcome you to our food page, we hope you will like it! #foodpage
- egg-cellent morning
- Good food, good life.
- you are spec-taco-lar
- Food is always more satisfying after a day’s hard work.
- Television + food, a match made in heaven.
- Food is an important part of a balanced diet.
- A slice of pie without cheese is like a kiss without a squeeze.
- chunky and crispy and heavenly
- The only thing better than talking about food is eating it.
- i’m sorry for what i said before i had my burger
- There is no greater love than the love of food.
Cute Food Startup Instagram Bios
- well done
- The only way to ruin my day is to cancel lunch plans.
- Does this make your heart MELT?
- I like hashtags because they look like waffles.
- keep warm
- Count the memories, not the calories.
- I’m not like other girls. I know what I want for dinner. I’ve been thinking about it since lunch.
- Carbe diem.
- Let us meet and decide what we want to eat, we can introduce ourselves later!
- Netflix enchil-ada
- I wanna be wheat you
- In the mood for noods.
- steamed to perfection
- hello fave-burrit-o
- bite into the cheesier side of life
- I am a better person when I have less on my plate.
- burgers cure what ails you
- I love food but I fail to understand how some people can be patient enough to wait to capture photos of food before tucking in!
- a toast to the day ahead
- fry day is the best day
- When you eat food with your family and friends, it always tastes better!
- I lob-ster you
- Even breakfast should begin with the desert.
- I cook with wine. Sometimes I even add it to the food.
- Sorry—I’m in a relationship. With food.
- Many people often feel that love is all we need, and to people who feel otherwise, I would like to announce that I feel the same way as you do too!
- oven fresh
- you guac my world!
- I do not care if this is the season of love because for me every season is the season of food for me and that is all I care for! #foodlover
- donut worry, be happy
- pork-fection on a plate
- I sea you
- My mother says that I am a panda because all I do is eat and sleep and I know she is right! #eat
- food is always a good idea
- There is nothing more romantic than Italian food.
- I may settle for everything but with food there is no compromise.
- Probably the best meat eater in the world.
- the ultimate comfort food
- Life is a combination of magic and pasta.
- when life throws you a burger, eat it
- Hi people, I want to share my experiences with food with you! Follow me!
- Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken.
- eyes on the fries
- don’t feel awful, just eat the waffle
- I love you to the fridge and back.
- you did something today to deserve a burger
- I wasabi with you
- a fluffy morning treat
- burger on the brain
- I could break up with my girlfriend if we have drastic differences in our food choices!
- lookie at the cookie
- Celebrity interviews, recipes and health tips delivered to your inbox.
- say what?
- Some people tend to believe that all a person needs to be happy is love! I pity those people! #foodmonster
- chilli weather
- burrito tastes so good-o
- oh won’t you steak with me?
- lob is love
- If you want to avoid heartache, fall in love with food. It’ll never break your heart.
- beautiful waffle
- savor the flavor
- Eating spaghetti requires so much attention. That’s why you can never feel lonely while eating it.
- “People who love to eat are always the best people.” —Julia Child
- a pastastic experience
- a Chinese feast
- Just like Carrie Bradshaw, I love a good Burger.
- [food emoji] [food name]
- You know what’s better than blabbering about food? Yup, eating!
- taste the sea
- The biggest joy in life for me is the joy that comes with the experience of eating food!
- hey hot stuff
- the coo-key to my heart
- I just want someone to look at me the way I look at food.
- Healthy Food = Happy Food; Happy Food = Happy Body; Happy Body = Happy Mind.
- pop some fun
- In order to achieve a balanced diet, one must hold a cookie in each hand.
- I am totally lost around people who shy away from eating when offered to eat! #foodie
- Burger is always better.
- Most people eat to live. On the contrary, I live to eat.
- There is no better feeling than a warm pizza box on your lap.
- “If we shake out all of the crumbs from all of the keyboards in the world, we can end world hunger.”-Matthew Dolkart
- flipped to perfection
- Love is something and food is something else; I can live without the love of people, but I cannot live without food! #foodislove
Cool Food Startup Instagram Bios
- a burger without cheese is like a hug without a squeeze
- let’s dough this
- satisfy your taste
- good food, good life
- Age and glasses of wine should never be counted.
- sign me up
- mac and cheese please
- I do not realize the need to converse on dates; Can’t we just eat?
- Let’s talk about brunch, baby. Let’s talk about you and me.
- I really hate people who ask me to check my weight and control my diet! You should either ask me about my preferences in food or just keep shut!
- all-day favorite
- You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.
- Eat less from the box, more from the earth.
- a warm soup-rise
- don’t be upsetti, eat spaghetti
- Parade Daily
- yeah, i lift…this burger to my mouth
- Calories don’t count during the weekends.
- you gotta nourish to flourish
- One of the most precious things in life is the presence of food!
- cutie pie
- Love food the way I should be loving humans. #foodmania
- oven-fresh goodness
- a slice of heaven
- our famous [food name]
- a well-rounded treat
- holy guacamole
- Good food is the foundation of happiness.
- I have hunger management issues.
- I do not see food as our staple need, I see food as a beautiful treasure! #foodlove
- I can eat, sleep, drink biriyani!
- oh hi, cutie pie
- something sweet
- snack-cidentally in love
- your energy booster
- I think about food literally all day every day. It’s a thing.
- I love food more than I love animals!
- I may live my days only with the hope of being able to taste new food! #newfood
- take your chopsticks out
- Brunch without champagne is just a sad breakfast.
- If I share my food with you, it’s a big deal.
- dim sum? more like awesome!
- Say yes to more cheese.
- I could be mad at you and I could be yelling at you, but the moment you walk in with food, I promise I will be ready to put everything aside.
- enjoy a taste of heaven
- Food tastes better when you are with the person you are in love with!
- Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.
- I lost some weight once, but I found it again in the fridge.
- beef is bae.
- My dinner stomach is full, but my dessert stomach still has room.
- You had me at ‘pizza.’
- less hate, more steak
- I followed my heart and it led me to the fridge.
- i’m into fitness…fitness whole burger in my mouth
- isn’t this egg-citing?
- Fueled by ramen.
- Food is love and it is better than love if you think about it!
- a great protein fix
- I cheese to be happy
- burger goals
- If you want to make a conversation with me, make sure you have food to make up for the experience of conversing! #foodmania
- have a rice day!
- let’s grill and chill
- nutritious and delicious
- Fancy food makes my day! Does it make yours too? #fancyfood
- the only bad burger is the one you didn’t eat
- ground beef between your teeth
- May we forever stay entertained by food! #foodlove
- My days are revolved around my meals!
- exercise? I thought you said extra fries
- Magic happens in the kitchen during lunchtime and dinner time.
- i can haz cheezburger?
- super bowl
- o-fish-ally in love
- Food is the best medicine.
- holy macaroni
- pot of gold
- come for the burger, stay for the fries
- good food, good mood
- Do not dare to interrupt me when I am enjoying my meal!
- sweet dreams are made of cheese
- we meat again
- good eats
- in the mood for noodles
- You want a pizza this?
- The closest I’ve been to a diet this year is erasing food searches from my browser history.
- summer chill
- Gigi Hadid eats a burger once a week and so do I.
- beat the heat
- Biriyani should be named the eighth wonder of the world! #biriyani
- love for our [food name]
- count the memories, not the calories
- When life hands you lemons, give them back. You deserve chocolate.
- Seconds, thirds… who’s counting?
- I am sorry for what I said when I was hungry.
- When you think you see your food coming at a restaurant, and then you realize it’s not yours.
- triangles of happiness
- My life is all about trying new food! #foodexplorer
- you had me at sushi
- Love and sausage are alike. I can never get enough of both.
- Home is wherever I’m with food.
- If my plate is full, I’m happy.
- I don’t care, I lob it
Unique Food Startup Instagram Bios
- I will stop eating ice cream out of the container once I make it completely level.
- in pizza we crust
- there’s no “i” in cheeseburger
- Call me Kim Carbdashian.
- rice and shine
- Wining and dining.
- My friends tell me that cooking is easy, but it’s not easier than not cooking.
- from grill to plate
- “Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.” –Ron Swanson
- let’s taco bout it
- crunchy munchie
- made with love
- “The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating.” -John Walters
- mornings made better
- sweet morning
- I could stare at good food all day long! #goodfood!
- I love you sushi much
- Donut worry, be happy.
- Any bad day can be cured with a hug and a pizza!
- can’t wait sushi you
- come on, hog it out
- another bowl please
- I can never give up food, no matter how much I try! #foodislife
- Donut kill my vibe.
- all I’ve avo wanted
- Being in love with food isn’t a statement. It is an emotion.
- bake it til you make it
- donut kill my vibe
- A well balanced meal is a slice in both hands.
- nice to meat you
- Issa snack.
- Everything tastes good when you’re hungry.
- aloha in a bowl-a
- craving’s out of cone-trol
- cutie cookie
- totally guilt-free and healthy
- Food is my best friend, the kind of friend that has never hurt me, except for a few times, when I had eaten so much that I thought my tummy would burst.
- we think we’re in love
- An avocado a day keeps the doctor away.
- chilli like a villain
- what’s poppin’?
- My adventures with food will continue to be wilder and more satisfying!
- Life is short. Eat more Donuts.
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
- mex-cellent taste
- sandwich is always a good idea
- a healthy option
- No matter how full I am, I still have room for dessert.
- If you think you keep me alive, you are wrong! It is food that keeps me alive! #food
- status: in a relation-chip
- There’s no we in fries.
- There’s no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
- Fish, to taste right, must swim three times – in water, in butter, and in wine.
- pie love you
- in the mood for food
- Why do we need to marry humans? Why can’t we just declare our neverending love and vows towards some food item? I am sure that would not result in divorces!
- Every pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself.
- now THAT is a tasty burger
- the fries is right
- this is mex-traordinary
- I know people say people have soulmates and there are people who find their other halves in them, but I legitimately feel my other half is a double cheese burst pizza!
- let’s ketchup
- let’s rock this roll
- eat-y that meaty
- thank goodness for turkey
- healthy + delicious
- daily protein fix
- a sweet treat
- barbecue can do it
- I cheese you
- Food is the best medicine! #foodlover
- cookies and dream
- Food gives me solace! #foodlover
- feeling a little chilli
Funny Food Startup Instagram Bios
- When you mix good flavors, then the food turns into orchestra.
- anything’s possi-bowl
- A burger is meant to be eaten like you love it.
- I loaf you
- I’ve always been fond of hashtags. They remind me of waffles!
- we scream for ice cream
- Note to self: “Eyes on the fries!”
- a Japanese feast
- French fries are those potatoes who went to Harvard.
- burger heaven
- better together
- cheese makes everything better
- such a sweetie pie
- I will never understand people who do not love to explore food! #foodexplorer
- perfect fuel
- cooked to perfection
- how ramen-tic
- Always crust your instincts.
- Food makes a lot of gloomy days seem brighter! #food
- this meal is no misteak
- pasta la vista, baby
- Be my friend, but be my food partner first!
- I am always a bit sweeter after I have eaten. #foodislife
- hello, bae-becue
- I’ll stop the world and melt with you
- don’t think twice, just eat that rice
- We do not understand the greatness of food, well some of us do understand, and for those who do not, we would like to impart our knowledge to them.
- If it’s made of chocolate, then I’m going to eat it!
- Nine out of ten people love chocolate, and the 10th person is always lying.
- a flavorful shell-ebration
- I knead this in my life
- I’m feeling heroic today. I think I might go rescue some alcohol trapped in some kind of bottle later.
- If you are not supposed to have midnight snacks, then why is there a light in the fridge?
- what a catch
- wind in my hair, smell of fries in the air
- made to perfection
- “I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.”- A. Whitney Brown
- another one bites the crust
- Life is like ice cream. Enjoy before it melts.
- My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
- Sugar, spice, and everything nice.
- life is too short to miss out on double cheeseburgers
- a festival of flavors
- If I have a full tummy, I am a happy man, but if my tummy is not full, boy, are you in danger! #tummydemands
- Food is the thing that keeps me happy even on the gloomiest of days!
- just chicken in
- food glorious food
- If you want to marry me, you should know that you will be getting married to a foodie! #foodie
- I love to sleep, because it’s like a time machine for breakfast.
- cravin ramen
- so glad for salad
- I deeply feel your choice of food should not be governed by the government, your religion, or your faith; It should only be governed by your taste buds!
- I do not even feel guilty of prioritizing food over everything else. #foodcomesfirst
- First, we eat breakfast. Then, we change the world.
- start your day right
- our abc’s — always be cheesin’
- the perfect pair
- ice cream dream
- Take food as your medicine before you take medicine as your food.
- hungry for turkey
- I could travel across all lands, exploring food, far and wide!
- Either I eat all my food or I eat all my food. There is no in between.
- Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.
- grill and chill
- Count memories, not calories.
- I am mentally and physically incapable of waiting patiently to capture photos of food! #food
- Square Box, Round Pizza, Triangular Slice, It’s So Misleading.
- Food is really and truly the most effective medicine.
- I do not feel the need to apologize to explain to other people for my choice of food! #foodmania
- extra cheese, please
- tomatoes grow up to be ketchup
- If I was one of the members of Friends, and if I was asked if I liked food more or sex more, I would definitely have chosen food!
- Pilates? I thought you said pie and lattes!
- I swear, even at the age of twenty, I could be lured into a kidnapper’s car by chocolate! #chocolatelover
- it’s burger o’clock
- keep it cool
- just beat it
- incredibly nutritious and delicious
- say cheese(burgers)!
- just popping by
- lovely lobster
- Being a grown-up is the best, you don’t need permission to have dessert for dinner.
- “Another day, another 13,000 calories.” — Andy Lassner
Learn more about starting a food startup:
Where to start?
-> Food startup plan
-> How to finance a food startup?
-> How much does it cost to start a food startup?
-> Pros and cons of a food startup
-> How to get clients for a food startup?
-> Other food startup success stories
-> Examples of established food startup
-> Marketing ideas for a food startup
-> Food startup slogans
-> Food startup names
-> Profitability of a food startup
-> Food startup tips
-> Blog post ideas for a food startup
-> Food startup quotes
-> Food startup hashtags
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
-> Food startup Instagram name ideas
25 Successful Entrepreneurs Disrupting The Food Industry (Examples + Case Studies)
1 of 15
How To Finance A Food Startup? 
2 of 15
150+ Blog Post Ideas & Topics For Your Food Startup
3 of 15
1,000+ Best Food Startup Slogans & Taglines
4 of 15
120+ Unique Hashtags For Your Food Startup 
5 of 15
202+ Best Quotes For Your Food Startup 
6 of 15
How Profitable Is A Food Startup? (Updated for 2023)
7 of 15
How to Get Clients For A Food Startup? (In 2023)
8 of 15
Food Startup Business Plan (Why You Need One & How to Write It)
9 of 15
1,000+ Best Food Startup Names
10 of 15
73 Marketing Ideas For A Food Startup (2023)
11 of 15
49 Trending Food Startup Businesses 
12 of 15
How Much Does It Cost To Start A Food Startup? (In 2023)
13 of 15
11 Tips For Starting A Successful Food Startup (2023)
14 of 15
35 Pros & Cons Of Starting A Food Startup (2023)
15 of 15
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings