Looking to write a new Fertility Clinic blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Fertility Clinic blog post topics to write about
- Fertility Clinic blogging ideas
- Other Fertility Clinic content ideas
- Real-world examples of Fertility Clinic blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Fertility Clinic blog ideas.
Fertility Clinic Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Fertility Clinic blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Egg Donation
- Surgical Procedures
- Women's Health
- Injection Training
- Embryo Transfer for Couples Seeking Fertility Guidance
- The Female Athlete Triad
- Case Study
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss and Miscarriage
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Fertility Clinic Blog Post Ideas
- How to start an informative Blog related to Infertility
- How Much Does It Cost to Freeze Your Eggs
- How Frozen Eggs Are Used
- How Self-Care Can Help During the Eggs Freezing Process
- How can a woman be tested for infertility
- How can a woman check fertility at home
- How can I increase my fertility
- How much does a female fertility test cost
- How can women measure their fertility
- How to Get Pregnant When You've Been Trying with No Success
- How to stay positive when trying to conceive
- How Many Eggs Does a Woman Have
- How long can you freeze eggs for fertility
- How many times can embryos be frozen
- How do I prepare my body for egg donation
- How can PCOS be prevented
- How PCOS Affects Pregnancy
- how long does fertility treatment take
- how fertility decreases with age
- how fertility rate affects population growth
- how to calculate fertility period
- How to Get Pregnant With PCOS
- How long after egg freezing do you get your period
- How to Choose a Fertility Clinic
- How does infertility cause ectopic pregnancy
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Fertility Clinic Content Ideas
- 7 things every woman should know before freezing her eggs
- 8 common questions about freezing eggs for a later pregnancy
- 7 surprising fertility facts you probably didn't know
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Fertility Naturally
- 11 Celebrities Who Struggled with Infertility
- Top 10 Favorite Fertility Books
- 8 Common Pregnancy Sleep Problems & Solutions
- 10 Tips to Help You Stop Obsessing About Becoming Pregnant
- 7 Tips for Getting Pregnant Faster
- 15 Signs Infertility Has Hijacked Your Life
- 42 ways to boost fertility
- 4 Tips to Choose Your Egg Donation Specialist
- 8 Best Period and Ovulation Tracker Apps
- 10 Ways of Coping with Infertility
- Tips for Women Thinking About Becoming an Egg Donor
- Top 10 Books To Read If You Are Trying To Conceive
- 7 self-care tips for Egg Donors
- 11 Things No One Tells You About Using an Egg Donor
- 7 Important Tips for Intended Parents
- Top 5 fertility podcast
- 7 Red Flags to Watch for When Selecting an Egg Donor
- 10 Best Fertility Podcasts To Educate & Inspire
- 5 Tips for First-time Egg Donors
- 5 Tips To Boost Fertility And Get Pregnant With PCOS
- 9 Tips for Choosing the Best Fertility Clinic
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other [insert topic here] Blog Post Topic Ideas
- The ultimate guide to Egg freezing
- COVID19 Pandemic – Impact on Pregnant Women and Those Seeking Infertility Treatments
- Fertility Self-Care During COVID-19 Quarantine
- Infertility & COVID-19: Your Frequently Asked Questions
- Planning a pregnancy and managing your mental health
- PCOS And Its Effect On Women's Health and Fertility
- Do's and Don'ts When Trying to Conceive
- Egg Donor IVF: The Basics You Should Know
- Understanding the Steps of IVF
- A Couples' Guide to Coping with Infertility
- FAQ: Common Questions for Egg Donors
- 30-Day Guide to IVF Success
- IVF with Donor Eggs Step-by-Step Guide
- Ultimate guide to PCOS Pregnancy and Delivery Complications
- Understanding Hormones, Medications, Fertility Drugs
- Q&A: Affording Egg Freezing
- The Essential Guide to Fertility Tracking Apps
- A Guide to Infertility Treatment Options
- A Beginner's Guide To Fertility Treatments
- The 30-Day Guide to IVF Success
- Common Chemicals May Affect Fertility
- Male Infertility Guide
- What is the Fertility Diet? A Detailed Beginner's Guide
- IVF Dos and Don'ts
- The Emotional Impact of the ASRM Guidelines on Fertility
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.