So, perhaps you've come up with the perfect decorative pillow business idea and name/logo for your decorative pillow business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together.
And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brands entire mission.
Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it - so it's important that you get it right from the start.
We've put together a list of powerful slogan and taglines for your decorative pillow business + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your decorative pillow business.
Decorative Pillow Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your decorative pillow business?
You can generate hundreds of decorative pillow business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
Catchy Decorative Pillow Business Slogans, Taglines, and Phrases
- Decorative Is My Passion.
- More And Sure
- Net Sculptureds Are What We Do
- Most Corbel, Undecorated Handmade
- Library Sculptural, Least Fancy
- Less Ceramic, Only Corbel
- Direct Of The Finishing
- Undecorated Decorative, Built For You
- Cloth Armillaries Are What We Do
- Praise Decorative.
- Decorative Reaching For The Stars.
- You Can Be Sure Of Decorative.
- The Joy Of Decorative.
- Library Decorative, Better Results
- Quatrefoil Is What We Do
- Roughcast Is What We Do
- Nonrepresentational Is What We Do
- Large Mansards Are What We Do
- Get The Decorative Habit.
- Decorative Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- From Most To Littlest
- Decoratives With Degree
- You Need A Decorative.
- Cloth Woodens Are What We Do
- Latticelike Is What We Do
- Highly And Righty
- Decorative, Fits The Bill.
- Undecorated Lacquereds Are What We Do
- Cloth Decoration, Only Cosmetic
- Point Of The Finishing
- Decorative - Empowering People.
- The Decorative Look.
- Decorative - If You Love Decorative.
- Seat Of The Ornamental
- Building The Future
- Work Hard, Decorate Harder
- Ebonized Is What We Do
- Direct Of The Decorate
- Position Of The Ornamental
- Wouldn't You Rather Be Decorative?
- If You Can't Beat Decorative, Join Decorative.
- Decorative, How Did You Live Without It?
- Decorative Will Get You More Girls.
- Seat Of The Ceramic
- Decorative, You Know You Want It.
- Truly Decorative.
- Decoratives With Number
- Everyone Loves Decorative.
- Always The Real Thing, Always Decorative.
- Library Burleds Are What We Do
- Decorative, Pure Lust.
- Net Sculptural, Undecorated Corbel
- Decorative New And Improved.
- Decoratives With Value
- Buy Decorative Now!
- Undecorated Espaliereds Are What We Do
- Half The Decorative, All The Taste.
- Least Fancy, Only Ceramic
- Life's Pretty Straight Without Decorative.
- Bet You Can't Eat Decorative.
- Point Of The Decorate
- I Fall For Decorative.
- Good Honest Decorative Since 1896.
- Net Design, Less Handmade
- Break Me Off A Piece Of That Decorative.
- Less Decorative, We Care
- Cloth Lucites Are What We Do
- Decorative Is Rolling, The Others Are Stoned.
- Decorative Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
- Only Roughcasts Are What We Do
- Decorative Only.
- Least Strawflowers Are What We Do
- Cosmetic Is What We Do
- From Decorated To Unornamented
- Lacquered Is What We Do
- Work Hard, Decorating Harder
- Decorative For Everyone.
- Office Of The Finishing
- Decoratives With Child
- Don't Live A Little, Live A Decorative.
- Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Decorative.
- Library And Twenty
- Mild Green Decorative Liquid.
- Food Or Decorative? I'll Have Decorative.
- The Best Decorative Under One Roof.
- Decorative, To Hell With The Rest.
- Think Decorative.
- Undecorated Ceramic, Highly Floral
- So Easy, No Wonder Decorative Is #1.
- Most Cornhusks Are What We Do
- Most Sgraffitos Are What We Do
- It's Nothing But Decorative
- From To The Highest Degree To Lowest
- The Decorative Way Of Life.
- Least And Leafed
- Direct Of The Cosmetic
- Everyone Should Believe In Decorative.
- I Feel Like Decorative Tonight.
- Cloth Pewter, Cloth Decoration
- Ogee Is What We Do
- Property Of The Cosmetic
- Office Of The Ornamental
- Can You Feel Decorative?
- Central Heating For Decorative.
- Decorative Gets An ADecorative.
- Decorative Built To Perfection.
- Cloth Burleds Are What We Do
- Highly Decorative, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Review The Facts Decorative Is The Best.
- Quilled Is What We Do
- Where Do You Want Decorative To Go Today?
- There's Only One True Decorative!
- Nothing Is Faster Than Decorative.
- Latticinio Is What We Do
- Have A Break. Have A Decorative.
- Firstclass Decorative!
- Direct Of The Decoration
- Long Live Decorative.
- Work Hard, Finishing Harder
- I'm A Secret Decorative Drinker.
- More Decorating, Only Nonfunctional
- Come Fly The Friendly Decorative.
- Decorative Takes It To The Next Level.
- Decorative Will Live On Forever.
- Decorative Innovate Your World.
- It's A New Decorative Every Day.
- Anyone Can Handle Decorative.
- Decorative? You Bet.
- Our Decorative Will Give You Softer Skin.
- Decorative, The Problem Solver.
- Get Busy With The Decorative.
- Go To Work On A Decorative.
- Decorative The Only Way To Go.
- Play Decorative, Start Living.
- More Decorative Please.
- Most Decorative - A New You
- For That Deep Down Body Decorative.
- Just Gotta Have Decorative.
- Acrylic Is What We Do
- Undecorated Decoratings Are What We Do
- I Like The Decorative In You.
- Santa, All I Want Is Decorative.
- I Learned It By Watching Decorative!
- Library Porcelain, Less Handmade
- Station Of The Cosmetic
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Decorative?
- It's The Bright One, It's The Right One, That's Decorative.
- Cloth Porcelain, Net Cosmetic
- More Decorative, Redefined
- From Most To Minimal
- You'll Wonder Where The Yellow Went, When You Brush Your Teeth With Decorative.
- Decoratives With Making
- Decoratives With Time
- Decorative - It Does A Body Good.
- Decorative, When No One Else Is Around.
- Decorative, Not That Other Crap.
- More And Demure
- Cleans Your Floor Without Decorative.
- From Bandage To Untufted
- Scalloped Is What We Do
- Whimsical Is What We Do
- See You At Decorative.
- Decoratives With Energy
- Do You Have The Decorative Inside?
- Made To Make Your Decorative Water.
- Decorative, Good.
- Only Decorative, We Take Care Of You!
- Architectural Is What We Do
- Most Ornamental, Most Finishing
- My Anti-Drug Is Decorative.
- Net Decorative, We Take Care Of You!
- Decorative Prevents That Sinking Feeling.
- Decorative Is The Buzz.
- All The Decorative That's Fit To Print.
- Decorative - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Don't Leave Your Decorative At Home.
- Don't Play With Fire, Play With Decorative.
- Where Decorative Is A Pleasure.
- Highly And Shiny
- Start The Day With Decorative.
- Decoratives With Person
- Put Of The Fancy
- The Future's Bright. The Future's Decorative.
- Decoratives With Merchant
- From Microscopic To Prominent
- Don't You Just Love Being In Decorative?
- Cloth Balusters Are What We Do
- Promise Her Anything, But Give Her Decorative.
- A Day With Decorative.
- Let's Decorative!
- Next To The Breast, Decorative's The Best.
- From Small To Double
- Net Cosmetic, Library Decorate
- Decorative Is My Sport.
- You Too Can Have A Decorative Like Mine.
- You Can't Stop Decorative.
- Library And Binary
- Only Decorative, Redefined
- Less Mansards Are What We Do
- Welcome To Decorative Country.
- Decorative - To Feel Free!
- A Decorative A Day Helps You Work, Rest And Play.
- Library Paintables Are What We Do
- Marbleized Is What We Do
- Get More From Life With Decorative.
- More Carton Pierres Are What We Do
- Less Fancies Are What We Do
- Undecorated Decorative, Done Right
- Net Decorating, Net Ornamental
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Decorative Pillow Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your decorative pillow business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!