Looking to write a new cryptocurrency blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Cryptocurrency blog post topics to write about
- Cryptocurrency blogging ideas
- Other cryptocurrency content ideas
- Real-world examples of cryptocurrency blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right cryptocurrency blog ideas.
Cryptocurrency Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular cryptocurrency blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Cryptocurrency market
- Cryptocurrency app
- Cryptocurrency for beginners
- Cryptocurrency investing
- Cryptocurrency trends
- Cryptocurrency types
- Cryptocurrency websites
- Cryptocurrency history
- Cryptocurrency terms
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Cryptocurrency Blog Post Ideas
- How to start your cryptocurrency investment
- How to open a cryptocurrency wallet
- How to build a mining rig
- How to learn cryptocurrency in one day
- How to master the art of cryptocurrency trading
- How to buy things using cryptocurrency
- How to earn bitcoins fast
- How to get rich with cryptocurrency
- How to get a cryptocurrency trader certification
- How to teach people about cryptocurrency
- How to start a cryptocurrency website
- How to create your own cryptocurrency
- How to have a perfect cryptocurrency experience
- How to avoid losing in cryptocurrency trading
- How to start a cryptocurrency trading business
- How to start a cryptocurrency blog
- How to create a cryptocurrency game
- How to find the best cryptocurrency for your needs
- How to pay bills using cryptocurrency
- How to know the conversion of each cryptocurrency
- How to use crypto mining apps
- How to play games while earning crypto
- How to know if it is a cryptocurrency scam or not
- How to prevent hackers from intruding on your crypto wallet
- How to sell products online for bitcoins
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Cryptocurrency Content Ideas
- List of the best cryptocurrency to invest
- List of the best cryptocurrency websites
- List of the best cryptocurrency books
- Top Bitcoin alternatives
- List of games to earn crypto
- List of crypto scams to avoid
- List of people who got rich from doing crypto trading
- List of the worst investments in the cryptocurrency history
- Top cryptocurrency personalities to follow on social media
- Different ways to earn cryptocurrency on the internet
- Different cryptocurrency creators
- List of different cryptocurrencies that you can write
- Amazing ebooks that you can read to learn cryptocurrency
- Worst cryptocurrency hacking incidents in history
- Top cryptocurrency myths debunked
- Best moments in cryptocurrency history
- Tips in getting successful in the cryptocurrency industry
- Reasons why you should start hoarding your bitcoins right now
- Ways to motivate yourself to invest in crypto
- Factors that affect the value of cryptocurrency
- Ways to convert cryptocurrency to cold cash
- Best cryptocurrency wallets that you should try
- Ways to get rid of crypto trading fear
- Other ways that you can invest your money aside from crypto trading
- Different cryptocurrency trends that you should be aware of
- New kinds of cryptocurrency that you should know
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Cryptocurrency Blog Post Topic Ideas
- Bitcoin vs ethereum
- Cryptocurrency history
- What is a blockchain
- Why cryptocurrency is created
- How important is cryptocurrency in today's world
- Why you should invest in cryptocurrency right now
- What is SLP
- How bitcoin works
- How cryptocurrency mining works
- Why you should secure your cryptocurrency address
- The risks of cryptocurrency trading
- How long will it take to get your ROI in cryptocurrency
- Is it really worth it to invest in crypto nowadays
- Up to what extent should you invest in crypto
- It is worth it to play games that are crypto-based
- Why crypto-based games are trending right now
- What are the needed specs to set up a mining rig
- It is still worth it to invest in a mining rig nowadays
- Why cryptocurrency is not for the faint-hearted
- What kind of investments you can make using crypto
- When to hoard and cash out in crypto trading
- Is it worth it to buy cryptocurrency books
- Is it worth it to enroll in cryptocurrency courses
- What are the fallbacks of investing in cryptocurrency
- What are the different cryptocurrency quotes that you can learn from
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.