Looking to write a new construction company-related blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Construction company-related blog post topics to write about
- Construction company-related blogging ideas
- Other construction company-related content ideas
- Real-world examples of construction company-related blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right construction company-related blog ideas.
Construction company-related Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular construction company-related blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Civil Engineering
- Small Renovations
- Construction Contracting Company
- Heavy Engineering and Construction
- Industrial Infrastructure
- EPC Companies
- Project Management Contract
- Real Estate
- Construction Company Websites
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide construction company-related Blog Post Ideas
- How to prepare for a condo remodeling project
- How to create an ideal home office
- How to hire a contractor
- How to identify a dishonest roofing company
- How to create a perfect floor plan for your client
- How to unclog a toilet drain
- How to find the best contractor in your area
- The ultimate guide to replacing your ceiling
- How to replace a countertop
- How to soundproof a conference room
- How to find a lot in North America
- Steps on how to evaluate a home floor plan
- How to balance trendy and timeless to your building project
- How to maximize natural light in your office
- Guide to transforming your backyard into a fantastic personal office
- How to create a functional home office
- How to plan your warehouse layout
- How to build an outdoor TV cabinet
- How to start a small construction company
- How to decorate a house with stones
- How to plan your budget for home renovation
- How to create a harmonious work environment for your construction team
- How to win your client
- How to fix supplier disputes
- How to build a good reputation in the construction industry
- How to avoid project delays
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based construction company-related Content Ideas
- 10 ways to increase your home value
- List of common mistakes when renovating your bedroom
- 20 reasons why most people love open floor plans
- 15 common roof support issues
- Ways to make your kitchen room well ordered -10 things to guide you to decide whether to buy or build your own house
- 5 flooring options for your house
- 10 Kitchen remodeling ideas for small house
- 10 tips to maximize small house spaces
- 5 ways to remove old wallpapers
- 10 Kitchen cabinet types to consider
- List of best security systems suitable for urban living
- List of common mistakes when finishing your home's basement
- 10 great ideas for home design this coming year
- 5 kitchen designs for the next generation
- 10 tips on how to run a successful construction business
- Ways on finding the best roofing company
- 5 things to think about before installing solar power
- 10 eco-friendly home improvement ideas you should consider
- 5 reasons why you need to upgrade your construction equipment
- 5 tips to achieve perfection in house painting
- List of tools for construction safety
- Tips on how to increase your productivity this year
- 10 best yet affordable construction management software
- 15 ways to improve safety on the construction site
- 10 growth hacks for construction companies
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other construction company-related Blog Post Topic Ideas
- Questions to ask before hiring a home remodeling company
- Applying the tiny home principle to your home
- The strange evolution of roofs
- What is the difference between an estimate and an invoice
- What to do if your construction project is taking too long
- Why metal roofing is a good choice for your project
- The impact of Coronavirus on the construction company businesses
- How to market a new construction company with a limited budget
- Perfect size for a master bedroom
- What's in and What's out with paint colors
- What's best? Carpet or hardwood?
- Do Universal Design matter?
- The difference between renovating and remodeling
- When should you downgrade the size of your home
- Reasons to upgrade the size of your home
- The benefits of constructing a backyard office shed
- How to overcome the construction workforce shortage
- An interview with a woman who runs a construction site
- What's the status of construction companies during this pandemic
- Is it still a good plan to get into the construction business
- The impact of Covid-19 on the global construction industry
- The effect of climate change on the construction industry
- The future of the American construction industry
- What's the latest technology in construction safety
- What does the internet of things mean for construction
- A sample marketing plan for your construction company
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.