Looking to write a new blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post ideas and topics can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
This post provides you with creative blog post ideas to help spark some ideas for your next article.
Additionally, we provide you with proven tips and strategies on how to find the right blog post topic for your coffee brand.
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How To Guide Blog Post Ideas For Your Coffee Brand
- How to create a holiday coffee drink
- How to brew iced coffee overnight
- How to make a flower design on your cappuccino
- An ultimate guide to the essential rules for enjoying a cup of coffee
- Step-by-step guide on how to set up an espresso machine in your kitchen
- How to use cinnamon in your Mr. Coffee machine
- How to Make Cold Brew Coffee
- How to make whipped coffee in lockdown
- How to start a coffee business
- How to create delicious coffee drinks for your business
- How to make natural coffee using herbs
- How to prevent coffee buildups on your coffee maker
- How to create a cartoon design on your cappuccino
- How to maintain the design on your cappuccino for longer periods
- How to put whipped cream on your coffee properly
- How to start a coffee business from your home
- How to sell coffee products online
- How to load your coffee with extra nutrients
- How to make decaffeinated coffee
- How to design your coffee using whipped cream
- How to make a herbal coffee
- The best cupcakes to pair with your coffee
- How to combine tea and coffee in a delicious mix
- How to make a heart design on your cappuccino
- How to brew coffee the right way
- How to lengthen the shelf-life of your coffee
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List Blog Post Ideas For Your Coffee Brand
- 5 things to remember when making a latte
- List of your favorite coffee books
- 15 essential ingredients to have at your barista station
- List your favorite coffee bloggers
- 8 tips for creating the perfect coffee drink
- 7 reasons people love the smell of coffee
- 20 craft coffee drinks that you've never heard of
- 5 reasons why you should drink coffee in the morning
- Top reasons why the coffee business is in demand this year
- Coffee blogs that you can read for you to learn to brew
- The best Youtube videos for coffee-making tutorials
- The benefits of drinking pure black coffee
- Reasons why you should not drink coffee before sleeping
- 8 basic traits that every barista should have
- Top 10 reasons why coffee is good for your health
- The best 5 reasons why you should not over-consume coffee
- Reasons why white coffee is better than black coffee
- Top 5 reasons why coffee is amazing for your morning
- List of why coffee is great to pair with bread
- 5 different ways to make your coffee
- 3 various homemade creamers for your coffee
- Different ways to lessen acid on your coffee
- List of the various alternatives to coffee
- Top 5 reasons why you will love ice-cold coffee
- Different ways to prepare your espresso
- List of the best coffees in the world
- List of how to enjoy your coffee
- Different ingredients that you can put for a more desirable coffee
- The different colors of coffee and what they mean
- The various reasons why coffee is good for your mental health
- The top 10 characteristics of coffee addicts
- Ways to boost your enthusiasm in making coffee
- Top 10 reasons why cold coffee is trending
- List of unusual ingredients that you can put on your coffee
- Top 3 ways to make a winning coffee
- 10 different coffees that you can find in Asia
- 10 different coffees that you can find in America
- 5 coffees that you can drink even with insomnia
- List of the most expensive coffees in the world
- Different coffees with the most unusual ingredients
- List of the best instant coffee brands
- Different coffee beans that you will be amazed at
- List of coffees that are already extinct
- List of fruits that you can put on your coffee
- Different ideas for your espresso
- List of coffee beans that you can add to your dishes
- List of cheap yet delicious instant coffees
- List of why instant coffees are not the best choice
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Blog Post Ideas For Your Coffee Brand
- Interview your favorite coffee enthusiast
- AMA (ask me anything) with one of your coffee brewers
- Your favorite coffee recipes
- What is the history of a macchiato?
- How much caffeine is in a cup of coffee?
- Is coffee bad or good for you?
- The benefits of drinking mushroom coffee
- Starbucks coffee vs dunkin coffee
- A review of your local coffee shop
- Instant coffee vs homemade coffee
- Where do cappuccinos originate?
- What is the most expensive coffee in the world?
- Where does decaffeinated coffee originate?
- The benefits of Alamid coffee
- Why Alamid coffee is so expensive?
- Is it safe to drink coffee every day?
- Why coffee addiction is a trend right now?
- How much capital would you need to open a coffee shop?
- Are coffee shops profitable businesses?
- Where should you open your first coffee shop?
- What equipments do you need to open a coffee shop?
- How to maintain the freshness of your coffee?
- How to properly brew a coffee for first-timers
- Coffee maker vs making coffee manually
- How many cups of coffee is safe for humans to drink daily?
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.