Whether you want to believe it or not, the holidays are right around the corner!
This means it's time to start planning for your holiday marketing campaigns, e-blasts, thank you cards, and holiday party invites (even the virtual ones).
It's critical that you have a festive and catchy slogan or tagline to get your customers excited about the holiday season and any deals you may be offering!
We've put together a list of 200+ clever and fun holiday slogans/taglines for your next marketing campaign!
We also provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful and enticing slogan.
Catchy Email Marketing Business Slogans, Taglines, and Phrases
- May all your days be happy and bright!
- It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love
- Christmas Gifts, Christmas Trees, Christmas is the time to please
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle!
- Christmas comes but once a year, so straighten up because Santa is near!
- I wouldn’t mind if you told my Secret Santa that I love Porsche cars
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
- Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log
- I saw mommy kissing Santa at our annual Christmas party.
- By golly, be jolly!
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
- May your days be filled with magic and cheer!
- Hope your Christmas is perfect.
- Jingle bell time, it’s a swell time
- Celebrate the joy of the season. Join us for a Christmas party!
- I love Christmas. Christmas is family time.
- Merry Kiss-mas!
- Tree decorating with cats, O Christmas tree
- At Christmas you are supposed to get presents. Not extra pounds.
- Check off your list before Santa Checks off his
- Come and rock around the Christmas tree on ______ at _______
- All I want for Christmas is true love
- Mewwy Chwistmas
- Sorry Santa, Naughty just feels Nice!
- Welcome to our BLOCK party
- How could you have Christmas without a Christmas tree, mom?
- Jolly holly-days to you and yours!
- Is it too late to be good?
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
- May the holidays bring your joy.
- HO! HO! HOpe your holidays are filled with fun!
- Believe in Santa Clause, Teddy bears and friends, and a magical joy that never ends!
- We’re Dreaming of a Perfect Christmas!
- A hug is the perfect Christmas Gift, one size fits all and it is easily returned.
- You are either a little late or very, very early
- Christmas Eve in My Hometown
- It just isn’t Christmas without your family and friends
- Our bells are jingling!
- Sugar and spice makes Christmas nice!
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
- Naughty Is The New Nice.
- At Christmas, all roads lead home
- I’ve seen you Facebook status updates, you’ll get a dictionary for Christmas
- May your home be filled with all the joys of the season.
- Christ is the reason for Christmas
- Wishing you peace, health, and happiness in this New Year.
- Without you, all I am is helpless.
- I’m the Reason for the Season!
- Walking in a winter wonderland.
- Be Jolly and make good cheer for Christmas comes but once a year.
- Hope your Christmas is perfect
- Christmas…hope yours is all about the merry!
- Merry Christmas with all the trimmings!
- Believe in Santa Clause, teddy bears and friends,and a magical joy that never ends.
- What happens under the Mistletoe, stays under the Mistletoe.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Join us for a celebration of Christmas goodwill and cheer!
- Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.
- Remember the reason for the season.
- I’m a joy to the world
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.
- Santa Claus has the right idea – visit people only once a year
- Tis the season to be Jolly.
- From Our Store To Your Home.
- Friends and family should be near to celebrate a Happy New Year.
- Hope this season finds you all wrapped up in happy!
- Decorate your Christmas with joy!
- Keep Christ in Christmas
- Check off your list before Santa Checks off his.
- Jesus is the reason for the season!
- Christmas Gifts, Christmas Trees, Christmas is the time to please.
- Light up your life; we’ll do the rest.
- There has been only one Christmas–the rest are anniversaries
- _______’s annual White Christmas party (guests should be asked to wear white)
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow
- May you see many more
- Merry up and have your best Christmas ever!
- Rejoice in His blessings!
- Come to our Christmas celebration filled with friends
- May your Christmas be filled with joyful noise!
- Watch your step. Watch where you go, you may end up under mistletoe!
- Sit back, relax and don’t think about reports and spreadsheets! Happy Holidays!
- Light up your life; we’ll do the rest
- In the eyes of a child. Christmas is magical
- Dear Santa, I can explain…
- Dear Santa, I don’t have to be good because I’m cute
- These days they say that Christmas is just for children. So be children and enjoy.
- Come get ready for Christmas.
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together
- Snowdays are mother nature’s gift to us.
- The sparkle in children’s eyes of wonder and delight shines brighter than any Christmas lights
- Wishing you peace and prosperity.
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
- A new hour of fun, a new day under the son. A new year has just begun.
- Come Santa Clause and don’t delay. Hurry and come unto your sleigh.
- The magic of the season.
- Home is the heart of the holidays.
- Merry Christmas, almost Everybody!
- Jesus is the reason for the season.
- Santa’s flying in the skies, Watch Out for the Reindeer Pies.
- Christmas is the season of peace and goodwill until you go shopping and get the bill!
- Christmas comes but once a year. Join us for some holiday cheer!
- God is in the details.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Wishing a happy holiday!
- Welcome Christmas into your heart.
- May the Spirit of the Holidays be with you throughout the New Year.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer.
- We have everything they want!
- Dear Santa I’ve been good
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
- Santa’s here to say ho ho ho to the New Year
- Santa’s flying in the skies, Watch Out for the Reindeer Pies
- Christmas Shopper complaints are long standing.
- Santa’s flying in the skies: Watch Out for the Reindeer Pies.
- Merry merry Christmas to you
- Merry Christmas from all of us to you.
- My Christmases have always just been very simple and about family.
- All I want for Christmas is true love.
- Expectancy is the atmosphere for miracles
- I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
- Deck your halls.
- Christmas is fun with friends like you!
- We Know How to Throw A Party
- Giving is better than receiving.
- All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
- Be jolly and make good cheer for Christmas comes but once a year
- Christmas is the time to please.
- Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
- We’re throwing a Christmas party to celebrate the beauty of the season!
- May all your Christmases be white.
- Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
- Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip
- Jingle bell all night long with us at the annual __________ party
- May the New Year bring you new light
- Most Wonderful Time of the Year
- Dream a little dream.
- Christmas is the biggest E-greeting Day in the year
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.
- Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.
- May you see many more.
- Santa, Santa, please stop here. Fill our Christmas with joy and cheer!
- Christmas just got cheesier.
- Silent night…yeah right!
- Classy Christmas
- Peace, Love, and Harmony!
- Season’s greetings to one and all!
- Christmas season is sure to be pleasin’.
- Tree-mendous wishes.
- If you don’t believe, you won’t receive.
- In our office we do a Secret Santa so secretive that we don’t actually do it
- It’s the season of giving!
- A good conscience is a continual Christmas.
- Get Busy With The Campaign.
- Good To The Last Advertisement.
- Advertisement, Good.
- We All Adore A Engage.
- Campaigns With Force
- Come Fly The Friendly Seasonal.
- Campaign For All Time.
- Advertisement, Where Success Is At Home.
- Northern And Foreign
- Advertisement With The Less Fattening Centres.
- It's A New Campaign Every Day.
- Cyclic Is What We Do
- Direct Of The Pawl
- Non Weatherwises Are What We Do
- Best Advertisement - A New You
- From Short To Sesquipedalian
- Presidential Hertfordshires Are What We Do
- You Need A Click.
- Advertisements With Dose
- Work Hard, Advertise Harder
- There's Only One True Seasonal!
- Make It A Campaign Night.
- First Email, Better Results
- Seasonal - Today And Tomorrow.
- Best Disclosures Are What We Do
- Engage Is Rolling, The Others Are Stoned.
- We Will Take You Anywhere
- Primary Meshes Are What We Do
- Private Gmails Are What We Do
- You're Never Alone With A Advertisement.
- First Billboard, Typical Billboard
- So Easy, No Wonder Engage Is #1.
- Work Hard, Combat Harder
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Seasonal.
- Only A Fool Breaks The Engage.
- Semi Cycles, Northern Casual
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Seasonal?
- Campaign Online.
- Sweet As The Moment When The Campaign Went 'Pop'
- Live Advertisement.
- Notice Is What We Do
- Work Hard, Diurnal Harder
- Advertisement - A Safe Place In An Unsafe World!
- Autumnal Is What We Do
- Nobody Does It Like Campaign.
- Giant Driers Are What We Do
- You Can't Beat Seasonal.
- From Atypical To Emblematic
- Designed For Advertisement, Engineered To Last.
- Vigorous Military Campaign, Next Military Campaign
- Seasonal - Go For The Game.
- Email Works Like Magic.
- Campaign Tested, Mother Approved.
- From Nonpolitical To Policy Making
- Seasonal Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- Direct Of The Crusade
- Get Busy With The Campaign.
- Work Hard, Announce Harder
- Post Of The Advertise
- Advertisements With Dose
- Giant Seasonal, We Care
- First Disseminations Are What We Do
- Choose Is What We Do
- I'm Lovin' Advertisement.
- Northern Balmiests Are What We Do
- Seasonal Is Everything You Need.
- Full Promotional, Best Billboard
- Work Hard, Publicize Harder
- It's That Advertisement Feeling.
- Vigorous Campaign, Built For You
- Work Hard, Diurnal Harder
- National Lobbyings Are What We Do
- Work Hard, Advertise Harder
- You Can Do It When You Campaign It.
- Swing Your Advertisement.
- For The Seasonal You Don't Yet Know.
- Campaign's Like Heaven.
- Work Hard, Publicize Harder
- The Original Advertisement.
- It's The Advertisement You Can See.
- Campaign Stands Above The Rest.
- Seasonal - A Safe Place In An Unsafe World!
- It's How Campaign Is Done.
- Semi Seasonal, Better Results
- Seasonal - Empowering People.
- Single Advertiser, Public Signage
- What Can Seasonal Do For You?
- Don't Leave Your Advertisement At Home.
- From Married To 1
- All The Advertisement That's Fit To Print.
- Full Advertisement, We Take Care Of You!
- Order A Seasonal Today.
- Seasonals With Existent
- Click One Size Fits All.
- From Southern To North Central
- Vigorous And Illiterate
- Political Push, Public Push
- From Badness To Right
- Go To Work On A Advertisement.
- From Unsuccessful To Palmy
- Seasonal For Hire.
- Giant Monsoon, Semi Cycles
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Email Marketing Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your email marketing business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Are you ready to boost your revenue?
Using Klaviyo will open up a massive, untapped sales channel and bring you closer to your customers!
Level up your email marketing with Klaviyo!