Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 300+ clever children's clothing business slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Children's Clothing Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your children's clothing business?
You can generate hundreds of children's clothing business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Premium kids' wear
- Comfy and stylish for kids'
- Amazing kids' for life
- Winning kids' starts with great clothes
- For proactive kids'
- The best fabric and designs
- The ultimate kids' clothing
- Fashionista child, just like you
- Like mommy and daddy
- The secret to amazing kids'
- Dress to impress
- Play and wear
- The best gift for your child
- A child that is comfortable always wins
- Precious clothes for your child
- Happy kids', happy you
- Absolute happiness for kiddos
- Fun to wear, comfy feel
- Active kids' made more awesome
- Real kids' wear fantastic clothing
- For baby, for mommy
- Making your mommy proud
- Every baby's dream
- Cute baby made even cuter
- Smiles make our day special
- Everything started with this shirt
- Every baby's wants
- Loving baby, better looks
- Comfy feel guaranteed
- kids' wear made more fantastic
- kids' wear made even better
- For kids', by parents
- Your favorite kids' wear
- We love children
- Passionate for children's clothing
- White Pupils Are What We Do
- Older Children, Done Right
- Clothes Comes To Those Who Wait.
- Best Wear, New Fashions
- Men Can't Help Acting On Children.
- Children, Fun For The Whole Family.
- Spot Of The Parents
- Outfits With Guy
- Other Maternity, Little Tots
- Children It's Guaranteed.
- Nice Dress, Best Kit
- Set Of The Getup
- Infancy Is What We Do
- And On The Eighth Day, God Created Children.
- Skinny Kid, Let's Start Today!
- Don't Play With Fire, Play With Kid.
- Play Childrens, Start Living.
- Pupil Is What We Do
- Mild Green Children Liquid.
- Swing Your Kid.
- Rate Of The Apparel
- From Big To Wee
- Everyone Loves Kid.
- From Little To Obvious
- Commit Of The Preschool
- Nobody Does It Like Children.
- Clothes With Nurse
- From Macroscopical To Slender
- Maintenance Is What We Do
- Kid Online.
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Most Dr. Seusses Are What We Do
- Turn Loose The Outfit.
- Go Far With Clothes.
- Kid Gets An AKid.
- Kid - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Work Hard, Wear Harder
- Nice Kid, Done Right
- Little Parents, Own Kids
- Poppin' Fresh Clothes.
- Work Hard, Pull The Leg Of Harder
- Big Outfit, We Are Here
- Childrens - Now!
- Poor Shaver, Good Shaver
- Children With American
- Your Kid, Right Away.
- A Leaner, Meaner Kid
- Whatever You're Into, Get Into Clothes.
- From Old To Novel
- Romper Is What We Do
- From Little To Conspicuous
- The Childrens That Likes To Say Yes.
- Legging Is What We Do
- Outfit Wins Again.
- Childrens With Lady
- Lollipop Lady Is What We Do
- Children For The Masses.
- It's My Outfit!
- Work Hard, Families Harder
- Clothes For All Time.
- Most Childrens, We Are Here
- Outfit For President.
- Have A Break. Have A Children.
- Cleans Your Floor Without Children.
- Whatever You're Into, Get Into Children.
- From Achromatic To Tweed
- Hajib Is What We Do
- Don't Play With Fire, Play With Childrens.
- Under Age Is What We Do
- Clothes With Mind
- Your Children, Right Away.
- Fall Into The Kid.
- Good Minor, Good Nipper
- From Old To Revolutionary
- It Does Exactly What It Says On The Clothes.
- Is It Live, Or Is It Outfit?
- Set Of The Outfits
- Outfit, You've Got It!
- Good To The Last Kid.
- Live Childrens.
- Refreshes The Clothes Other Beers Cannot Reach.
- Kid, Any Time Of Day.
- Clothes Know-How.
- Muffin Is What We Do
- Younger Nursery, Own Toddlers
- New Youngster, Good Nipper
- Children Built To Perfection.
- Dud Is What We Do
- Children Is Crazy Good.
- Pru Is What We Do
- Own Attires Are What We Do
- Special And Potential
- I Lost Weight With Outfit.
- Younger Grandchildren, More Daughters
- Children Stands Above The Rest.
- Get More From Life With Kid.
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- It's That Kid Feeling.
- Work Hard, Bound Harder
- Kid, What Else?
- Special And Stressful
- Clothes, Fun For The Whole Family.
- Childrens, Your Way!
- You Can Do It When You Kid It.
- Dial Down The Clothes.
- Good Shaver, White Child
- From Impure To Moral
- Children Loaded For Bear.
- Kids With Deal
- Got Childrens?
- Children - Go For The Game.
- Station Of The Wearing Apparel
- Go Farther With Kid.
- Children Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- Direct Of The Child
- Outfit Built To Perfection.
- Small Daycares Are What We Do
- Box Is What We Do
- Outfit Is The Buzz.
- Clothes, Since 1845.
- Childrens For Hire.
- Nice Youngster, Poor Fry
- Commit Of The Frock
- Top Is What We Do
- From Fractional To Integral
- A Leaner, Meaner Outfit
- For The Outfit You Don't Yet Know.
- Dress Is What We Do
- Free For All Outfit.
- A Day With Children.
- Buy Clothes Now!
- Unzip A Childrens.
- Little Kid, Take A Seat
- Older Families, Other Toddlers
- Nice Minor, New Banter
- Kid Tested, Mother Approved.
- Own Towels Are What We Do
- Work Hard, Dress Harder
- That's Handy, Harry! Stick It In The Kid.
- What's In Your Kid?
- From Partly To Livelong
- Think Clothes.
- Little Playschool, Other Playschool
- Site Of The Garments
- Clean Attire, Clean Outfits
- If You've Got The Time, We've Got The Outfit.
- Whatever You're Into, Get Into Kid.
- From Incomplete To All
- I Can't Believe It's Not Children.
- Washing Machines Live Longer With Childrens.
- It's My Kid!
- Childrens. The Power On Your Side.
- See The Outfit, Feel The Shine.
- From Fractional To Totally
- More Preschoolers, Small Families
- Best Uniforms, Old Fashions
- Point Of The Parents
- Kid, Where Success Is At Home.
- An Army Of Outfit.
- Childrens's Got It All!
- Bound Is What We Do
- Paren Is What We Do
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Outfits With City
- Kid Loves You.
- Poppin' Fresh Children.
- Young Childrens, We Take Care Of You!
- Children With Experience
- Young Preschool, Other Childcare
- Younger And Drunker
- See The USA In Your Clothes.
- Kid, Satisfies The Need.
- Central Heating For Outfit.
- Because Clothes Can't Drive.
- Big Jolly, Young Small Fry
- Tyke Is What We Do
- The Too Good To Hurry Children.
- Same Outfit, Take A Seat
- I'm A Secret Children Drinker.
- Kid Unscripted.
- Childrens For People Who Want More.
- I Was A Kid Weakling.
- Every Clothes Has A Story.
- White Garb, White Kit
- Kid Is All Jacked Up.
- It's A New Clothes Every Day.
- Children With Amount
- Free For All Clothes.
- Kid Is My Sport.
- Clean Clothes, Better Results
- Free Childrens For All.
- Clothes With Era
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Clothes It Will Not Subdue.
- You Can't Stop Childrens.
- So Easy, No Wonder Kid Is #1.
- Parent Is What We Do
- It's My Childrens!
- Clothes Strikes Back.
- Good Kid, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- The President Buys Childrens.
- Kid Is Forever.
- Childrens With Age
- Other And Upper
- For The Childrens You Don't Yet Know.
- From Younger To Senior
- Site Of The Parents
- See The Children, Feel The Shine.
- Wouldn't You Rather Be Children?
- Home Of The Kids
- Outfit Is Going Places.
- Younger And Blunter
- Outfit, Where Success Is At Home.
- Childrens With Man
- Commit Of The Fashions
- Childrens For All Time.
- Clothes - Australian For Beer.
- Childrens For President.
- Because Outfit Can't Drive.
- Do You Have The Clothes Inside?
- I Love Clothes.
- Outfit - Today And Tomorrow.
- Because Kid Can't Drive.
- Did Somebody Say Children?
- Laddie Is What We Do
- Wet Duds Are What We Do
- The Childrens People.
- Old Kid, Take A Seat
- Feel Good With Outfit.
Modern Slogans & Taglines
- Outfitting the next generation in style.
- Dressing kids for all of life’s adventures.
- Fashion for the little ones.
- Creating clothes kids love to wear.
- Kids' fashion for the modern world.
- Making everyday wear extraordinary.
- Quality clothing for the little ones.
- Where fashion meets fun.
- Outfitting kids for the playground and beyond.
- Clothes that kids love to wear and parents love to see.
- Fashionable kids, happy parents.
- The latest trends for the littlest fashionistas.
- Making kids look and feel their best.
- Timeless style for the next generation.
- Dressing kids for success.
- Making every day a fashion statement.
- Quality clothes for the little ones.
- The best in kids’ fashion.
- Fashion for the next generation.
- Making kids’ fashion affordable.
- Dressing kids for every occasion.
- The newest trends for the most petite fashion lovers.
- Fashion for the little ones, for less.
- Making kids’ fashion fun.
- Clothes that kids love and parents approve of.
- Modern fashion for the little ones.
- Dressing kids for the future.
- The latest in kids’ fashion.
- Quality and style for the little ones.
- Making kids’ fashion accessible.
- Clothes that kids will love to wear.
- The newest trends for the littlest fashion lovers.
- Modern fashion for the next generation.
- Dressing kids the everyday.
- The best in kids’ fashion at affordable prices.
- Making kids look and feel great.
- Quality clothes for the next generation.
- The newest trends for the tiniest fashionistas.
- Fashion for the littlest trendsetters.
- Making kids’ fashion easy.
- Clothes that kids will love and parents will approve of.
- Modern fashion for the little ones at affordable prices.
- Dressing kids for the present and the future.
- The latest trends for the smallest fashion lovers.
- Quality and style for the next generation.
- Making kids’ fashion trendy.
- Clothes kids will love to wear and parents will love to see.
- The newest trends for the littlest fashion lovers.
- Modern fashion for the little ones, for less.
- Dressing kids for life’s adventures and everyday moments.
Learn more about starting a children's clothing business:
Where to start?
-> Other children's clothing business success stories
-> Examples of established children's clothing business
-> Marketing ideas for a children's clothing business
-> Children's clothing business names
-> Children's clothing business Instagram bios
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Children's Clothing Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your children's clothing business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
90 Best Wholesale Children's Clothing Suppliers [2023 Edition]
1 of 11
43 Trending Children's Clothing Businesses 
2 of 11
400+ Cute Children's Clothing Line Names
3 of 11
298+ Best Instagram Bios For Your Children's Clothing Brand 
4 of 11
80 Marketing Ideas For A Children's Clothing Business (2023)
5 of 11
How Much Does It Cost To Start A Children's Clothing Business? (In 2023)
6 of 11
How To Start A Children's Clothing Business
7 of 11
18 Children's Clothing Brand Success Stories & Case Studies 
8 of 11
8 Tips For Starting A Successful Children's Clothing Business (2023)
9 of 11
35 Pros & Cons Of Starting A Children's Clothing Business (2023)
10 of 11
How Profitable Is A Children's Clothing Business? (Updated for 2023)
11 of 11
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings