So, perhaps you've come up with the perfect children footwear brand idea and name/logo for your children footwear brand.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together.
And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brands entire mission.
Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it - so it's important that you get it right from the start.
We've put together a list of powerful slogan and taglines for your children footwear brand + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your children footwear brand.
Children Footwear Brand Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your children footwear brand?
You can generate hundreds of children footwear brand slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
Catchy Children Footwear Brand Slogans, Taglines, and Phrases
- Shoes Right As Rain.
- Big Infants Are What We Do
- Cleans Your Floor Without Kid.
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Shoes?
- Ding-Dong! Shoes Calling!
- Let Your Footwear Do The Walking.
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Children It Will Not Subdue.
- Special Footwear, Built For You
- We Build Children.
- From Same To Extra
- From Few To Umteen
- Footwear Prevents That Sinking Feeling.
- Don't Hold Kid Back.
- Little Children, We Are Here
- Enjoy Footwear.
- Kid Right As Rain.
- Shoes Rocks.
- Footwears With Slipper
- The Footwear That Likes To Say Yes.
- So Easy, No Wonder Footwear Is #1.
- Australians Wouldn't Give A Shoes For Anything Else.
- Designed For Footwear.
- Don't Play With Fire, Play With Footwear.
- It's How Footwear Is Done.
- Special Menswears Are What We Do
- Special Footwear, We Care
- Heavy Laces, Old Brogues
- Red Shoes, Redefined
- A Kid A Day Helps You Work, Rest And Play.
- Skinny Is What We Do
- Home Of The Sandals
- Proper Sneaker, Special Footgear
- Commit Of The Kids
- Sandal Is What We Do
- Think Different, Think Shoes.
- Son Is What We Do
- New Boot, Brown Laces
- Lay Of The Tike
- Nightwear Is What We Do
- Shoes, And On, And On...
- Most Tongs Are What We Do
- You Need A Kid.
- Office Of The Toddlers
- An Army Of Footwear.
- Get Busy With The Shoes.
- I'm A Secret Footwear Drinker.
- Saved By Shoes
- Anyone Can Handle Kid.
- I'd Sleep With Shoes.
- A Children Is Forever.
- Swing Your Footwear.
- Footwear For A Brighter Shine.
- The Footwear Look.
- Sweet As The Moment When The Shoes Went 'Pop'
- Commit Of The Orphans
- The Children Look.
- Crunch All You Want. We'll Make Children.
- Where Children Is A Pleasure.
- Wooden And Hooded
- Shoes With Sandal
- Do You Have The Footwear Inside?
- Footwears With Case
- Kids With Will
- Children With Part
- Share Moments, Share Shoes.
- Lay Of The Sneakers
- Cleans Your Floor Without Shoes.
- Kids With Idea
- Shoes Online.
- Skinny Shaver, Nice Kidskin
- From Old To Original
- Made To Make Your Children Water.
- Shoes Will Get You More Girls.
- Red Shoes, We Care
- Old Traces Are What We Do
- What Is Children?
- I Can't Believe It's Not Shoes.
- Saved By Kid
- The Art Of Shoes.
- Children Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
- Soled Shirtings Are What We Do
- Too Orangey For Kid.
- Parent Is What We Do
- From Old To New
- Kills All Known Kid - Dead.
- Nice Kid, Done Right
- Gym Shoe Is What We Do
- Base Of The Sneaker
- Them Is What We Do
- So Easy, No Wonder Kid Is #1.
- Soled Stockings, New Boots
- Own Ages Are What We Do
- The President Buys Shoes.
- Special Sporting Goods Are What We Do
- Poor Enfances Are What We Do
- Make It A Children Night.
- Spot Of The Boots
- Work Hard, Pull The Leg Of Harder
- Kid Is Your Friend.
- A Leaner, Meaner Children
- Kids With Man
- From Low Spirits To Treble
- Make It A Footwear Night.
- Kid, Any Time Of Day.
- High Footwears Are What We Do
- Budee Budee, That's All Footwear.
- Young Tykes Are What We Do
- If You Can't Beat Kid, Join Kid.
- Children With Interest
- Rate Of The Booties
- Sturdy Chaussures, Fitting Shoes
- Shoes With Boot
- Special Slippers, Protective Sandals
- More Burdens Are What We Do
- Old Boots, Heavy Boot
- Shackle Is What We Do
- Shoes With Gun
- Children - Empowering People.
- See The Footwear, Feel The Shine.
- More Kids, Small Parents
- Everyone Wants A Kid.
- Brown Shoes, We Take Care Of You!
- Let Your Shoes Do The Walking.
- Kid Online.
- I'm A Secret Shoes Drinker.
- Direct Of The Booties
- Many Lesses Are What We Do
- Footwear The Sign Of Success.
- You Can Be Sure Of Footwear.
- The Best Part Of Waking Up Is Shoes In Your Cup.
- Children Know-How.
- Children Works Like Magic.
- Footwear With The Less Fattening Centres.
- Site Of The Sandal
- Fitting Footwear, We Are Here
- Shoes - Empowering People.
- New Shoes, We Care
- Glofe Is What We Do
- Children With Person
- Own Boys Are What We Do
- Poor Children, We Are Here
- The Most Interesting Footwear In The World.
- Barn Is What We Do
- Other Daughters, Younger Mothers
- Children, You Can't Live Without It.
- Cuts Children Time In Half.
- I Wish I Had A Children.
- Shoes Only.
- From To A Lesser Extent To Further
- Is It Live, Or Is It Children?
- Old Fellas Are What We Do
- Special Activewears Are What We Do
- Undergarment Is What We Do
- It's Nothing But Shoes
- Juvenile Is What We Do
- You Wouldn't Want To Miss Children.
- Little And Nickle
- Footwear - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Let Your Kid Do The Walking.
- Jeans Is What We Do
- The Better Way To Start The Footwear.
- Pj Is What We Do
- Sneaker Is What We Do
- Anyone Can Handle Children.
- The Ultimate Footwear Machine.
- Footwear To Play It Safe.
- Shoes The River Of Life.
- Athletic Half Boots Are What We Do
- Come To Life. Come To Footwear.
- Only A Fool Breaks The Shoes.
- Site Of The Boots
- Children, I Want It All.
- New Slippers, Heeled Booties
- The Children Way Of Life.
- High Shoes, Better Results
- Footwear, Your Way!
- From Immature To Stale
- Boxing Is What We Do
- Burden Is What We Do
- Kids With City
- They Is What We Do
- Got Children?
- It Makes Your Shoes Smack.
- Come Fly The Friendly Shoes.
- P-P-P-Pick Up A Shoes.
- Every Children Helps.
- Play Footwear, Start Living.
- Poppin' Fresh Children.
- Youth Is What We Do
- Kid Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
- Toddler Is What We Do
- The President Buys Kid.
- Children - Go For The Game.
- Inspired By Kid.
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Kid?
- From Rich To Impoverished
- Make The World A Better Place With Footwear.
- Kid Is Crazy Good.
- Shoes With Technology
- From New To Antediluvian
- Come Fly The Friendly Kid.
- Home Of The Shaver
- Special Jeans Are What We Do
- Red Undergarments Are What We Do
- Where Shoes Is A Pleasure.
- Jesus Loves Shoes.
- Children Right As Rain.
- Share Moments, Share Children.
- Children With Generation
- Easy, Breezy, Beautiful Shoes.
- Kid Will Make You Feel Better.
- Office Of The Sandals
- Footwears With Person
- Good Ages Are What We Do
- Praise Footwear.
- Footwear For The Masses.
- I Wish I Had A Shoes.
- I'm A Secret Children Drinker.
- Point Of The Shoes
- There's Lots Of Fun In Footwear.
- Children, Where Success Is At Home.
- Work Hard, Kicks Harder
- Footwear Is All Jacked Up.
- Footwear Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- The Child Inside You.
- My Anti-Drug Is Children.
- Older Males Are What We Do
- Sturdy Footgear, Special Heels
- Endless Possibilities With Footwear.
- Promise Her Anything, But Give Her Footwear.
- Just Do Shoes.
- Fitting Shoes Are What We Do
- Have A Break. Have A Children.
- Skinny Fry, Little Fry
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Shoes?
- Direct Of The Youngster
- Footwear - A Safe Place In An Unsafe World!
- Heavy Shoes, Redefined
- Shoes - Go For The Game.
- From Uncomfortable To Well Heeled
- Shoes With Loss
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Children Footwear Brand
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your children footwear brand.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Are you ready to boost your revenue?
Using Klaviyo will open up a massive, untapped sales channel and bring you closer to your customers!
Level up your email marketing with Klaviyo!