If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best beauty business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best beauty business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Instagram Bios For Your Beauty Business
- Eyebrows are the one thing you can get in shape without exercising.
- Be real, not perfect
- You don’t love a woman because she’s beautiful, she is beautiful because you love her
- Just in case you need reminding, you are beautiful
- “Real beauty is to be true to oneself.” Laetitia Casta
- “No one can pull you down if you raise your awareness to your own inner strength and beauty.”
- “Whenever you are creating beauty around you, you are restoring your own soul.” Alice Walker
- Beauty has no age
- “Beauty is the radiance of your soul.” Asad Meah
- Beauty might bring happiness, but happiness always brings beauty
- Wherever life plants you, bloom with grace
- Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates
- Your smile makes you pretty, but your personality makes you beautiful
- “Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out.”
- “Life is a constant exchange of beauty”
- “True beauty comes from within.” ATGW
- A good heart keeps you beautiful forever
- “Through simplicity comes great beauty.”
- Speak beautiful things
- Beauty starts in your head, not in your mirror
- You don’t know you’re beautiful. If only you saw what I see.
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”
- Don’t worry about looking old, worry about thinking old
- The only place where success comes before work is the dictionary” – Vidal Sasoon
- Do not regret growing older, it’s a privilege denied to many
- You glow differently when you’re happy.
- A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear
- I was shy, but it came out in a big personality. My turning point was when I let my hair go naturally.
- It’s okay to not be perfect
- Success is 10 percent inspiration and 90 percent perspiration. -Thomas Edison
- If beauty were time, you’d be eternity
- You Are a Strong and Beautiful Woman
- Imperfection is perfection according to the perspective
- Success is an exception, so be exceptional. – Malti Bhojwani
- True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul
- The key to aging beautifully is to age gracefully
- It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful
- “God gave us eyes to see the beauty in nature and hearts to see the beauty in each other.”
Cute Instagram Bios For Your Beauty Business
- “Beautiful has nothing to do with looks. It’s how you are as a person and how you make others feel about themselves.”
- Beauty that comes naturally is the most natural beauty of all
- “Beauty is an attitude.”
- Hey you! You look beautiful.
- A flower doesn’t think of competing with the next flower- it just blooms
- “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.” Confucius
- Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine. -Elvis Presley
- Beauty doesn’t rinse off
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself
- Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical
- I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. -Estee Lauder
- There is no exquisite beauty… without some strangeness in the proportion
- Beauty is not flawless, it shines even through your flaws
- I just want clear skin, good eyebrows, and 1 million dollars.
- Don’t let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you about life.
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman’s body
- Darling, you’re a goddess
- “Be your own kind of beautiful.”
- Shine bright, girl
- The greatest wealth is health. -Virgil
- One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. -Friedrich Nietzsche
- Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it
- You know whose beautiful? Read the first word
- There is a beauty in imperfection
- I don’t shave my legs for my boyfriend, I shave my legs for the lady who does my pedicure
- The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence
- Smile, and keep putting on lipstick
- “Your outer beauty will capture the eyes, your inner beauty will capture the heart.” Steven Aitchison
- Leave a little sparkle everywhere you go
Cool Instagram Bios For Your Beauty Business
- “Beauty is the opposite of perfection – it’s about confidence, charisma, and character.”
- “If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies, how very different our ideals of beauty would be.”
- There’s no such thing as too many lipsticks
- Beauty exists at every age
- Serendipity – luck or fate that takes the form of finding valuable or pleasant things that are not looked for
- No one is you and that is your beauty
- Confidence breeds beauty
- “To me, beauty is about being comfortable in your own skin. It’s about knowing and accepting who you are.” Ellen Degeneres
- Beauty does not fade with age…it only improves
- “The happier you are the more beautiful you become.”
- You are beautiful in all of your ways
- “Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It is about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart, and most importantly a beautiful soul.”
- If you want to be successful, it’s just this simple. Know what you are doing. Love what you are doing. And believe in what you are doing. –Will Rogers
- The most beautiful woman is the one who smiles
- “Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.” John Ray
- Beauty is power and your smile is your sword.
- In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous
- You are the most beautiful thing I keep inside my heart
- A confident woman is a beautiful woman
- Always remember: you are beautiful
- Eight percent of success is showing up – Woody Allen
- When you think of beautiful things, think of yourself
- The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination. -Tommy Lasorda
- All things are possible with coffee and makeup
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. –Maya Angelou
- “Imperfection is beauty.
- “Beauty is about enhancing what you have. Let yourself shine through.” Janelle Monae
- The only drama that I enjoy is on my lashes
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
- “Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Unique Instagram Bios For Your Beauty Business
- Money can’t buy happiness but it can buy makeup.
- Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. -Bruce Lee
- “Butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.”
- Happiness is having natural beauty
- “Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” Khalil Gibran
- What makes you different makes you beautiful
- Yes, I have curly hair. No, I don’t wish that it was straight
- There is nothing more beautiful than you in this world
- Shout out to all the makeup I haven’t bought yet
- Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work. -Stephen King
- The thing you wear don’t make you beautiful. They accentuate the beauty that’s already there.
- For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
- Your imperfections are what make you beautiful
- You may be one person to the world but you may also be the world to one person
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” – Sara Blakely
- Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. -Robert Collier
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Stay kind. It makes you beautiful
- You are beautiful. You are strong. You are worth it.
- Be kind. Be confident. Be beautiful inside and out.
- You are full of mistakes and imperfections, therefore you are real
- You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful.
- “We never noticed the beauty because we were too busy trying to create it.”
- Beautiful girl, you can do amazing things!
- Being natural isn’t a statement, it’s the closest thing you can get to being yourself
- True beauty is timeless
- We’re going to keep getting what we’re getting If we keep doing what we’re doing… –Stephen Covey
- You’re beautiful- from the tips of your toes, to the depths of your soul
- Curls, contour, and confidence
Funny Instagram Bios For Your Beauty Business
- “True beauty in an individual is reflected in their soul.” Audrey Hepburn
- Cute is just another word for beautiful
- Hey you! You’re beautiful
- “It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect its successful outcome” – William James
- “Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.” Rumi
- Let yourself be flawed
- You are beautiful inside and out
- Be the reason someone smiles today
- Be yourself today. You’re beautiful like that.
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” Coco Chanel
- Slay them with sweetness
- “Take care of your inner spiritual beauty. That will reflect in your face.” Dolores del Rio
- With age comes ageless beauty
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. you need to accept yourself.” Thich Nhat Hanh
- My curls are an outward manifestation of my culture
- “You are beautiful.”
- Shine on, beautiful woman
- Beauty is truth’s smile
- There is beauty in simplicity
- “Beauty is not caused. It is.” Emily Dickinson
- Beauty doesn’t mean wearing makeup
- Work hard in silence, let success be your noise. -Frank Ocean
- Nobody’s ugly. That doesn’t exist. I say take the time to get to know who you are, take the time to love yourself, and everything will be alright.
- Don’t aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. -David Frost
- With a good makeup brush anyone can be an artist
- You are beautiful. You might not see it, but I do
- Success is measured by what you do after they tell you ‘no.’ -Baylor Barbee
- I don’t want to just look pretty, I have something to say!
- Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm. –Samuel Taylor Coleridge
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.