Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ best author slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Author Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your author?
You can generate hundreds of author slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- We live and breathe writing
- More than just writing
- It is all about the best manuscripts
- The author that writes about your lifetime
- Making every novel sell
- Our enthusiasm for writing never stops
- Best-selling books made possible
- We write from the heart
- The author that cares
- Books written to perfection
- The beauty of writing starts here
- We make amazing novels possible
- Books that are made to impress
- The leading authors write with passion
- Making every book extra special
- Our readers are our joy
- We take the satisfaction of our readers seriously
- Expect the best book from us
- Making every word count
- We value our readers' wants and needs
- Writing from the heart
- It is more than just writing books
- Fantasy and reality in one
- For bookworms, by passionate writers
- There is no room for boredom anymore
- We write to perfection
- Writing is next to godliness
- Write and chill
- Let the creativity shine
- We rely on our imagination
- It's more than a pen and paper
- We consider readers as our treasure
- Writing books makes the world go round
- Dig deeper into our thoughts
- Continuing the legacy of writing
- Investor Is What We Do
- Author, Try It You'll Like It!
- Young Co Sponsors Are What We Do
- Red Hot Books.
- From Junior To Higher Ranking
- Present Generator, English Book
- Space Of The Source
- Numerous Record, Old Record
- Author Will Get You More Girls.
- Signer Is What We Do
- Young Author, We're Commiitted
- Author For Everyone.
- Books Is My Sport.
- More Calligraphies Are What We Do
- Let's Author!
- Work Hard, Wrote Harder
- Don't Live A Little, Live A Writer.
- Great Writer, We're Commiitted
- Don't Leave Your Author At Home.
- The World's Local Writer.
- Few Record, Sacred Record
- Abuser Is What We Do
- Plaintiff Is What We Do
- Best Books, We Care
- Everyone Should Believe In Author.
- French Columnist, Professional Editor
- Stay Cool With Author.
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Author?
- Books, Good.
- Let Your Books Do The Walking.
- Books With News
- Endless Possibilities With Books.
- The Future's Bright. The Future's Author.
- Writer Loaded For Bear.
- Books With Type
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Author Stays Sharp 'Til The Bottom Of The Glass.
- America's Most Trusted Author.
- Everyone Wants A Books.
- Books Is All Jacked Up.
- It Does Exactly What It Says On The Writer.
- Everyone Should Believe In Writer.
- Books With Time
- I Wouldn't Leave The House Without Writer.
- Reporter Is What We Do
- Writers With Lady
- Authors With Day
- Contemporary And Furry
- Writer - The Revolution.
- French Novelist, Great Editors
- Craftsman Is What We Do
- Structure Is What We Do
- Same Author, We're Commiitted
- Prolific Writing, Famous Novelist
- Initiator Is What We Do
- Several Books, Let's Start Today!
- Authors With Parameter
- Contemporary And Trendy
- For The Author You Don't Yet Know.
- Anonymous Published, Unknown Authorship
- First Autor, Real Screenwriter
- Newspaperwoman Is What We Do
- Writers With Woman
- You Too Can Have A Books Like Mine.
- Can You Feel Author?
- From Wicked To Complete
- Author For Your Health.
- The Art Of Author.
- Original Author, We Care
- Work Hard, Wrote Harder
- Young Poets Are What We Do
- Modern Scribblers Are What We Do
- Author The Only Way To Go.
- Books With Thing
- I Was A Author Weakling.
- A Different Kind Of Company. A Different Kind Of Writer.
- Writer Is All Jacked Up.
- Books, And On, And On...
- English Researcher, Same Editor
- It's A New Writer Every Day.
- Books Gets An ABooks.
- Writer, You've Got It!
- It's That Author Feeling.
- Aim Of The Journalist
- Numerous Quids Are What We Do
- For Mash, Get Author.
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Writer It Will Not Subdue.
- Good Brochures Are What We Do
- Other And Smothered
- Unknown Book, First Songwriter
- Designed For Books.
- Got Writer?
- Books, When No One Else Is Around.
- A Different Kind Of Company. A Different Kind Of Author.
- Author, Not That Other Crap.
- Many Readings Are What We Do
- Senior Author, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Books With Minute
- Books With Member
- The World's Local Author.
- Young Writables Are What We Do
- Writer First At The Finish Line!
- Author For When It's Quitting Time.
- Writer Just What The Doctor Ordered.
- I Fall For Author.
- Original Author, Better Results
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Books Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- Washing Machines Live Longer With Writer.
- Everyone Should Believe In Books.
- Author The Sign Of Success.
- Authors With Case
- I Like The Author In You.
- More Books, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Many Mouthpieces Are What We Do
- First Origins Are What We Do
- Books - Go For The Game.
- Poppin' Fresh Author.
- Edition Is What We Do
- Nobody Does It Like Books.
- Prolific Screenwriter, Prolific Scriptwriter
- Books Gets It Done On Time.
- Space Of The Reporter
- Books With House
- Writer Makes You Sexy!
- Double The Pleasure, Double The Writer.
- P-P-P-Pick Up A Author.
- For That Deep Down Body Author.
- Exceedingly Good Writer.
- The President Buys Writer.
- Famous Newspaperman, French Poet
- The Author Way Of Life.
- Writers With Composer
- Modern Writer, Redefined
- The Better Way To Start The Writer.
- Wouldn't You Rather Be Author?
- Scheduler Is What We Do
- Writer - One Name. One Legend.
- Writer... Get Your Writer Here.
- Books For When It's Quitting Time.
- I'd Sleep With Books.
- Same Songwriter, Present Researcher
- Present Generator, Present Book
- Writing Is What We Do
- Books, Satisfies The Need.
- Author With The Less Fattening Centres.
- Author Only.
- Bet You Can't Eat Books.
- Abuser Is What We Do
- America's Most Trusted Books.
- Author Keeps Going, And Going, And Going...
- The Wonder Has A Name: Author.
- Young Programmers Are What We Do
- Schhh... You Know Writer.
- If You Can't Beat Writer, Join Writer.
- Author Is A Never Ending Story.
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Author.
- Draftsperson Is What We Do
- Just Like Author Used To Make.
- Books With Idea
- Author Is All Jacked Up.
- Order Of The Editor
- Prolific Writer, We Take Care Of You!
- Your Flexible Books.
- Author Is Crazy Good.
- The Writer People.
- From Insubstantial To Historical
- Tastes Great, Less Writer.
- Only A Fool Breaks The Writer.
- Famous Editorialist, Great Newspaperman
- Do You Have The Writer Inside?
- Books Strikes Back.
- You Need A Books.
- From Few To Umpteen
- Young Authorships Are What We Do
- Pure Writer.
- Writer For President.
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Two Author Are Better Than One.
- Live Writer.
- Books, Not That Other Crap.
- Authors With Datum
- Books With Side
- Position Of The Screenwriter
- Many Pounds Are What We Do
- Simple Impartial Author.
- The Too Good To Hurry Books.
- Every Writer Helps.
- It's The Books You Can See.
- Good To The Last Books.
- Several Books, Better Results
- Everyone Wants A Writer.
- More Books Please.
- Work Hard, Co Author Harder
- Famous And Nameless
- From Onymous To Unidentified
- Commit Of The Hold
- A Leaner, Meaner Writer
- Order Of The Poet
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Books It Will Not Subdue.
- Work Hard, Carrying Harder
- Site Of The Book
- Aim Of The Record
- I'm Lovin' Books.
- Have You Had Your Writer Today?
- Let's Writer!
- Work Hard, Write Harder
- Things Go Better With Writer.
- Newspaperman Is What We Do
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Author.
- More Books, Built For You
- I Was A Writer Weakling.
- Don't Say Brown, Say 'Writer'.
- English And Finnish
- Books With Man
- Authors With Referee
- All You Need Is Books
- There's Lots Of Fun In Books.
- Every Books Helps.
- Don't Hold Writer Back.
- Cleans Your Floor Without Books.
- Proseman Is What We Do
- Numerous Script, Best Ledger
- Have A Break. Have A Author.
- Direct Of The Generator
- Good Hold, Best Daybook
- Budee Budee, That's All Books.
- Anonymous Author, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Unzip A Author.
- Authors With Power
- There's Only One True Books!
- Call A Friend, Call Books.
- Tastes Great, Less Author.
- Share Moments, Share Author.
- Santa, All I Want Is Author.
- For The Books You Don't Yet Know.
- It's A Bit Of A Writer.
- Book Of Account Is What We Do
- Work Hard, Create Harder
- Sponsor Is What We Do
- Books With Word
- Same Author, Take A Seat
- Author Keeps Them Coming Back
- From Unoriginal To Innovational
- Turn Loose The Author.
- Books's Like Heaven.
- I Lost Weight With Books.
- Best And Meshed
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Author
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your author.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.