Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ best author slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Author Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your author?
You can generate hundreds of author slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- I Lost Weight With Books.
- Author Keeps Going, And Going, And Going...
- Books Gets It Done On Time.
- Great Writer, We're Commiitted
- Unknown Book, First Songwriter
- Your Flexible Books.
- Books With Word
- Anonymous Published, Unknown Authorship
- Numerous Record, Old Record
- Authors With Parameter
- Abuser Is What We Do
- Book Of Account Is What We Do
- It Does Exactly What It Says On The Writer.
- Live Writer.
- The Author Way Of Life.
- Author The Sign Of Success.
- P-P-P-Pick Up A Author.
- Do You Have The Writer Inside?
- Got Writer?
- Writer Loaded For Bear.
- I Was A Author Weakling.
- More Books Please.
- Prolific Writer, We Take Care Of You!
- Don't Hold Writer Back.
- Books With House
- Unzip A Author.
- Everyone Should Believe In Author.
- Books, And On, And On...
- Author Keeps Them Coming Back
- Young Authorships Are What We Do
- Everyone Should Believe In Writer.
- Author For When It's Quitting Time.
- Several Books, Better Results
- Order Of The Editor
- Author Is A Never Ending Story.
- Books Is My Sport.
- The Too Good To Hurry Books.
- Schhh... You Know Writer.
- Several Books, Let's Start Today!
- Books Gets An ABooks.
- Endless Possibilities With Books.
- Things Go Better With Writer.
- Abuser Is What We Do
- The Writer People.
- I Fall For Author.
- Writer... Get Your Writer Here.
- Structure Is What We Do
- From Wicked To Complete
- For Mash, Get Author.
- Designed For Books.
- Only A Fool Breaks The Writer.
- Books, Not That Other Crap.
- Books's Like Heaven.
- The World's Local Writer.
- Writer, You Can't Live Without It.
- Numerous Script, Best Ledger
- Few Record, Sacred Record
- I'd Sleep With Books.
- Books With Thing
- Every Books Helps.
- Two Author Are Better Than One.
- Author Is All Jacked Up.
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- First Origins Are What We Do
- Washing Machines Live Longer With Writer.
- Author With The Less Fattening Centres.
- Same Songwriter, Present Researcher
- More Calligraphies Are What We Do
- Writers With Composer
- The Better Way To Start The Writer.
- Proseman Is What We Do
- Every Writer Helps.
- Commit Of The Hold
- Writer Makes You Sexy!
- Author Stays Sharp 'Til The Bottom Of The Glass.
- French Novelist, Great Editors
- Contemporary And Furry
- Writer - The Revolution.
- Work Hard, Wrote Harder
- It's A Bit Of A Writer.
- For The Author You Don't Yet Know.
- All You Need Is Books
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Writer It Will Not Subdue.
- Pure Writer.
- A Different Kind Of Company. A Different Kind Of Writer.
- Reporter Is What We Do
- Present Generator, English Book
- Writer, You've Got It!
- Same Author, We're Commiitted
- Books With Idea
- Call A Friend, Call Books.
- Edition Is What We Do
- Nobody Does It Like Books.
- Contemporary And Trendy
- Books With Man
- Work Hard, Wrote Harder
- More Books, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Tastes Great, Less Author.
- Writer Is All Jacked Up.
- Books Is All Jacked Up.
- Same Author, Take A Seat
- Work Hard, Co Author Harder
- Let Your Books Do The Walking.
- Author Only.
- From Insubstantial To Historical
- Young Writables Are What We Do
- Author Will Get You More Girls.
- Numerous Quids Are What We Do
- Direct Of The Generator
- Draftsperson Is What We Do
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Author?
- Poppin' Fresh Author.
- Best Books, We Care
- If You Can't Beat Writer, Join Writer.
- Author, Not That Other Crap.
- Investor Is What We Do
- Author Is Crazy Good.
- A Leaner, Meaner Writer
- Authors With Case
- It's The Books You Can See.
- From Unoriginal To Innovational
- Famous Newspaperman, French Poet
- For That Deep Down Body Author.
- Author The Only Way To Go.
- Craftsman Is What We Do
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Newspaperman Is What We Do
- Aim Of The Record
- Author For Your Health.
- Books With Member
- Santa, All I Want Is Author.
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Books It Will Not Subdue.
- Simple Impartial Author.
- From Onymous To Unidentified
- Everyone Wants A Books.
- Young Co Sponsors Are What We Do
- Sponsor Is What We Do
- Books With Minute
- Good To The Last Books.
- The Art Of Author.
- Books - Go For The Game.
- Original Author, We Care
- A Different Kind Of Company. A Different Kind Of Author.
- Exceedingly Good Writer.
- Young Author, We're Commiitted
- Writer First At The Finish Line!
- Everyone Wants A Writer.
- Bet You Can't Eat Books.
- Stay Cool With Author.
- It's A New Writer Every Day.
- Don't Leave Your Author At Home.
- Just Like Author Used To Make.
- Anonymous Author, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Books Strikes Back.
- Good Brochures Are What We Do
- Author For Everyone.
- Newspaperwoman Is What We Do
- Work Hard, Carrying Harder
- Tastes Great, Less Writer.
- Books, When No One Else Is Around.
- Original Author, Better Results
- Double The Pleasure, Double The Writer.
- From Junior To Higher Ranking
- Good Hold, Best Daybook
- Famous And Nameless
- English And Finnish
- Present Generator, Present Book
- Senior Author, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Aim Of The Journalist
- Writers With Lady
- Many Pounds Are What We Do
- Books Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- From Few To Umpteen
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Author.
- Modern Scribblers Are What We Do
- Let's Writer!
- Writer Just What The Doctor Ordered.
- I Like The Author In You.
- Have A Break. Have A Author.
- Initiator Is What We Do
- Books With Type
- It's That Author Feeling.
- Position Of The Screenwriter
- Books With Time
- Space Of The Reporter
- Don't Live A Little, Live A Writer.
- Signer Is What We Do
- Authors With Pamphlet
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- More Books, Built For You
- Authors With Power
- Young Poets Are What We Do
- Red Hot Books.
- Books, Good.
- Books, Satisfies The Need.
- We're With The Books.
- The Wonder Has A Name: Author.
- For The Books You Don't Yet Know.
- Many Mouthpieces Are What We Do
- Prolific Screenwriter, Prolific Scriptwriter
- Space Of The Source
- I'm Lovin' Books.
- Writer - One Name. One Legend.
- Writers With Woman
- Prolific Writing, Famous Novelist
- Best And Meshed
- Authors With Datum
- Young Programmers Are What We Do
- Famous Editorialist, Great Newspaperman
- The President Buys Writer.
- Other And Smothered
- Share Moments, Share Author.
- Order Of The Poet
- Scheduler Is What We Do
- Books For When It's Quitting Time.
- The World's Local Author.
- Work Hard, Write Harder
- Don't Say Brown, Say 'Writer'.
- Author, Try It You'll Like It!
- Turn Loose The Author.
- Budee Budee, That's All Books.
- Have You Had Your Writer Today?
- Writing Is What We Do
- The Future's Bright. The Future's Author.
- You Too Can Have A Books Like Mine.
- America's Most Trusted Books.
- Wouldn't You Rather Be Author?
- I Wouldn't Leave The House Without Writer.
- Can You Feel Author?
- I Was A Writer Weakling.
- Many Readings Are What We Do
- Books With Side
- French Columnist, Professional Editor
- Books With News
- Work Hard, Create Harder
- There's Lots Of Fun In Books.
- Authors With Referee
- English Researcher, Same Editor
- First Autor, Real Screenwriter
- Let's Author!
- Plaintiff Is What We Do
- Site Of The Book
- Everyone Should Believe In Books.
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Author.
- There's Only One True Books!
- Authors With Day
- You Need A Books.
- Modern Writer, Redefined
- Cleans Your Floor Without Books.
- America's Most Trusted Author.
- Writer For President.
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Author
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your author.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.