If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best woodworking business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best woodworking business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Looking to generate your own bio? Check out our free Instagram bio generator here.
Creative Woodworking Business Instagram Bios
- Your neighbors will surely envy you when you display our wooden furniture.
- “Well, my standard formula was the better work you do, the more chance that you’ll starve.”
- Give us some wood. We’re going to craft something out of it.
- Someday you will look back at this work, laugh nervously and change the subject.
- We dream of creating wonders with wood!
- Carpenters are people with great skills. #greatskills
- “Hearing protection is a sound investment.”
- Any jackass can kick down a barn, but it takes a good carpenter to build one.
- “Anyone who doesn’t think money grows on trees hasn’t bought any lumber lately.”
- Tell us what you want and we will craft it in woods. #craftinwood
- “If you can’t find the time to do it properly, how will you find the time to fix it?”
- Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.”
- We are craftsmen of dreams on wood.
- “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.”
- Carpentry is fine art – finest of the artists work in our store.
- We believe in woodworking.
- I am proud to own a carpentry store.
- “In a rough way the short story writer is to the novelist as a cabinetmaker is to a house carpenter.”
- Our wooden furniture in your house will make people envy your choice! #envyyourchoice
- We are here to provide the best wooden furniture for your home.
- Bring us a piece of wood and we will curve your dream on it! #yourdream
- Some of the finest furniture ever made was veneered.
- Before you buy wooden furniture, make sure to visit us. We have the best in stock for you.
- “He who works with his hands is a laborer. He who works with his hands and his head is a craftsman. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist.”
- We are experts in our occupation. #experts
- Wood is our first love.
- Your safety gears are between your ears.
- The best designs require impeccable measurement skills – our store has best of such men!
- If opportunity does not knock, build a door.
Cute Woodworking Business Instagram Bios
- Woodworkers are knotty.
- “To the absolutist in every craftsman, each imperfection is a failure; to the practitioner, obsession with perfection seems a perception for failure.”
- Wood carving is passion and we have passionate people in our business.
- Every carpenter is an artist.
- “The life so short, the craft so long to learn.”
- We are hard workers…..we need great physical strength to create magic with wood.
- Our store has grown into a trusted source for woodworks.
- We are specialists in creating fine wooden furniture. #woodenfurniture
- There is nothing called good or bad wood…..what we make from that wood does matter!
- Looking for reasonably priced wooden furniture? Did you ever visit our store? #reasonableprice
- Our expert craftsmen measure twice but they cut once.
- Better tools save time; they don’t make you a better craftsman!
- “Without craftsmanship, inspiration is a mere reed shaken in the wind.”
- Make sure to call us when you need quality wooden furniture. #woodenfurniture
- Every woodworker needs a fireplace.
- Wood is your lifeline. #lifeline
- We are dreamers – we bring our dreams in reality through wood crafting.
- Measure Twice-Cut Once.
- Our store workers know the value of hard work. #hardwork
- Your wooden chest of drawers will never be out of style.
- Want something exceptional for your home – consider wooden furniture.
- “Ultimately, literature is nothing but carpentry…. Both are very hard work. Writing something is almost as hard as making a table. With both you are working with reality, a material just as hard as wood. Both are full of tricks and techniques. Basically very little magic and a lot of hard work.”
- Woodworking minus patience equals firewood.
- “A craftsman knows in advance what the finished result will be, while the artist knows only what it will be when he has finished it.”
- Visit our store to get the best priced wooden furniture. #bestprice
- We are here to bring you the best crafts made in wood.
- You will get everything to decorate your house in our store.
- How can a person take pride in his work when skill and care are considered luxuries! We’re not machines! We have a human need for craftsmanship!
- The best carpenters make the fewest chips
- “Yet you, Lord, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.”
Cool Woodworking Business Instagram Bios
- Wooden furniture is expensive…..good pieces of art can never be cheap!
- What canvas is for a painter – the wooden block is for a carpenter.
- Want to have stylish decor for your home? Go for wooden furniture. #stylishdecor
- Our store provides quality woodworks from best craftsmen.
- Our craftsmen can create dream on wood.
- “Think about it: Everything with a power cord eventually winds up in the trash.”
- “You will find something more in woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach you that which you can never learn from masters.”
- Wood is hard – we are possessed with hard core skill to craft the finest things from it.
- Compromise with quality? Sorry….we don’t do that! #compromisewithquality
- We are the masters in crafting with wood.
- We’re restoring wooden structures…to make them fit your necessities. #restoring
- Our customers believe in our hard work.
- We are very careful for protecting nature – we plant trees to ensure the balance of nature.
- Give us wood. We will craft something of it.
- “For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind.”
- “Where you find quality, you will find a craftsman, not a quality-control expert.”
- Do you like wooden furniture?
- “We don’t value craftsmanship anymore! All we value is ruthless efficiency, and I say we deny our own humanity that way! Without appreciation for grace and beauty, there’s no pleasure in creating things and no pleasure in having them! Our lives are made drearier, rather than richer! How can a person take pride in his work when skill and care are considered luxuries! We’re not machines! We have a human need for craftsmanship!”
- Those who say it’s impossible should not get in the way of those doing the impossible.
- We are never tired of getting compliments for the items we sell.
- Our store offers superior products.
- Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.
- “There are two men inside the artist, the poet and the craftsman. One is born a poet. One becomes a craftsman.”
- Few hand tool purists can make a living with them.
- We are proud to be the best carpenters. #bestcarpenters
- Wall partitions? We will do it for you.
- A bad day woodworking is better than a good day working.
- Nothing in the world is permanent…..wood just last more than other materials!
- We use best quality wood to create your dream furniture.
- You are missing the best designs of wooden furniture if you are not visiting us!
Unique Woodworking Business Instagram Bios
- We believe in conservation of nature – we plant trees every week!
- “It is not enough to know your craft – you have to have feeling. Science is all very well, but for us imagination is worth far more.”
- Hammer and chisel – the best friends of a carpenter! #hammerandchiesel
- Wood is sensitive….we know how to handle it with care!
- Chisel is our paint brush…..wood block is the canvas!
- Working in a workshop, a client’s business or home, or on a construction site? We work everywhere.
- Sawdust Is Man Glitter.
- We are the architects of wood.
- The workshop to me always means great atmosphere, working, smell of wood, dust and, at the end of the day, you’ve created something.
- Skill of our craftsmen makes us the leader in wooden furniture industry. #craftsmenskill
- “The Christian shoemaker does his duty not by putting little crosses on the shoes, but by making good shoes, because God is interested in good craftsmanship.”
- Want an extravagant bed? We will create one for you!
- A craftsman knows in advance what the finished result will be, while the artist knows only what it will be when he has finished it.
- We bring the most beautiful wooden furniture and that too in your budget!
- Skill is the basic requirement for the success of carpentry business.
- Serving you with best quality wooden furniture is our responsibility. #ourresponsibility
- A wooden bed will serve you and your next generations as well.
- Carpentry is bliss…..we have the pleasure to create great pieces of art on wood!
- Woody dreams….woody life…..nah!!!! Our business is not that dry as you think!
- Carpentry is nothing less than the finest of arts! #finestofarts
- When it comes to buying tools I use the one my father taught me. “It’s easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission” my wife hates it, but it works every time……… well almost.
- My passion for wood crafting forced me to step into carpentry business.
- What clay is to pottery is like wood is to carpentry. #carpentry
- We don’t produce wooden furniture….we create them with great care and love.
- Crafting with wood is our passion.
- “When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.”
- “One only need two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop.”
- We dream of creating the best wooden furniture.
- The best things in life are meant to be crafted.
- Creators of exclusive woodwork – We are at your service. #atyourservice
Funny Woodworking Business Instagram Bios
- We pay attention to detailed works. #detailedworks
- Carpenters can create fine details in hardest of the woods! #finedetails
- Want to make a beautiful chest of drawers? – We will do it for you. #chestofdrawers
- Wooden furniture never goes out of fashion.
- “Know safety, no injury. No safety, know injury.”
- “The carpenter is not the best who makes more chips than all the rest.”
- Safety glasses: making foresight 20/20.
- Gaining knowledge of different types of wood and their uses is our work.
- Your requirement of quality furniture ……business for our company.
- Wood is our canvas where we carve beautiful pictures.
- “Split your own wood, and it will warm you twice.”
- “He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers—all of them skilled workers and designers.”
- “Show us a man who never makes a mistake and we will show a man who never makes anything. The capacity for occasional blundering is inseparable from the capacity to bring things to pass.”
- “Hand-craft signifies cunning, or sleight, or Craft of the Hand, which cannot be taught by Words, but is only gained by Practice and Exercise…”
- Worried about price? We have the most reasonably priced wooden furniture!
- Woodwork is what we do – beauty is what we manufacture!
- “When the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.”
- By a carpenter mankind was made, and only by that carpenter can mankind be remade.
- There are no mistakes in woodworking until you run out of wood.
- Looking for beautiful wooden furniture? Visit our store! #visitourstore
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.