If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best wedding singer business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best wedding singer business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Instagram Bio Generator
Creative Instagram Bios For Singers
- This is my ride-or-die playlist for singing in the shower.
- Why be moody when you can shake yo booty?
- Nothing compares to singing! It’s an unrivalled form of self-expression. I love singing!
- I can’t go a day without listening to music!Music Instagram Captions
- Tap to see the lyrics to one of my faves.
- The earth has music for those who listen.
- Nothing brings me more joy than my guitar.
- Don’t interrupt me when I’m listening to my music.
- Singing along with the radio is my happy place.
- There is no other feeling that compares to the feeling of singing a song from your heart and having other people sing along with you.
- Life is like a song. Sing it. Dance it. Live it.
- Rock Music Captions for Instagram
- When I ask you to listen to a song, it’s because the lyrics mean everything I’m trying to say to you.
- “You can still rock in America” – Rock in America, Night Ranger
- Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent.
- No matter the place or time, there’s always a reason to Sing in the rain.
- The more you love, the more love you have to give. It’s the only feeling we have which is infinite…― Christina Westover
- I love singing. The simplest joy, the hardest thing.
- Peopled at once.― Robert Browning
- I’d rather celebrate singing than fight
- With a new season, comes a sweet song and that’s just what we’ll sing.
- Singing is an excellent way to improve your speaking and language skills. Talk to us on the next page!
- It’s more than just a band.
- You better sing, sing, sing.
- It’s crazy how music can connect souls.
- “Music is my higher power” – Oliver James
- “I’m a mermaid, I’d rather be, underwater instead of standin’ here on the ground.” – Carrie Underwood
- “The power of a love song, it can change everything” – Tate Stevens, Power Of A Love Song
- Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything. ― Plato
- Feeling the bass pounding in your chest.
- Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t. ― Johnny Depp
- The power of a love song, it can change everything
- If music could be bottled, it’d be mine.
- Music is the only way to run without leaving home.
- Music and sleep are the two most common ways to escape from everything.
- You have to take a deep breath. And allow the music to flow through you. Revel in it, allow yourself to awe. When you play, allow the music to break your heart with its beauty.― Kelly White
- You can’t download a live musical experience.
- Loving music means you have to let go of your fear, be spontaneous and love singing.
- “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” – Robert Fripp
- Winter’s a perfect time to sing along with your favourite songs because you’re already “In the Mood”
- When you know your song and you sing to find out what it is
- “I like to dream, yes yes, right between the sound machine, On a cloud of sound I drift in the night, any place it goes is right” – Steppenwolf, Magic Carpet Ride
- “Guess there are times when we all need to share a little pain” – Elton John
- I can chase you, and I can catch you, but there is nothing I can do to make you mine.― Morrissey
- Music is like a dream. One that I cannot hear.― Ludwig van Beethoven
- Where words leave off, music begins.
- All it takes is one song to bring back 1000 memories.
- Let’s sing together. #singingchallenge
- Got my pitch pipe in my hand (singing)
- Can’t hear you! Listening to music!
- I don’t follow the crowd – I move through them.
- A moment of silence for all the concerts we miss because we can’t afford the tickets.
- I believe in using songs to say things.
- I’m a sucker for a Broadway show so it’s no wonder I love singing so much backstage.
- I just want someone who will take me to a concert instead of a fancy dinner.
- “Music makes the people come together” – Madonna, Music
- Music is my divinity and the only love that has never left me.
- “Catch me underneath the chandelier,” is one of my favourite lyrics to sing.
- Singing is believing.
- I’m not afraid to belt it out in the car.
- You cannot sing alone. You need someone else to share the song
- The only truth is music. ― Jack Kerouac
Cute Instagram Bios For Singers
- Where the dreamers go.
- One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. ― Bob Marley
- “As long as we don’t die, this is going to be one hell of a story.” – John Green
- Music once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies. ― Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- If I cannot fly, let me sing. ― Stephen Sondheim
- Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you concert tickets.
- People ask me how I make music. I tell them I step into it. It’s like stepping into a river and joining the flow. Every moment in the river has its song.― Michael Jackson
- My room is alive with the sound of music.
- Music is my escape.
- Sometimes I need to be alone with my music.
- Music is a proud, temperamental mistress. Give her the time and attention she deserves, and she is yours. Slight her, and there will come a day when you call, and she will not answer. So I began sleeping less to give her the time she needed.― Patrick Rothfuss
- “It’s a beautiful day. Don’t let it get away.” – U2
- It’s like if the music is loud enough I won’t be able to listen to my own thoughts. ― Nic Sheff
- The universe can hear music in the soul.
- Singing is a joy for everyone, a release from anxiety and stress.
- there are some songs that are just meant to be sung live. And no matter how many times you’ve belted out your favourite tune, it never gets old.
- Music Concert Captions
- Music once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies.― Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.― Johnny Depp
- “And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” – Paul McCartney
- If being an egomaniac means I believe in what I do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that… I believe in what I do, and I’ll say it.” ― John Lennon
- I LOVE dancing with my girls and playing the guitar
- In the end, Music is my only friend; in an endless night’s.
- Music is life. That’s why our hearts have beats.
- “We will rock you.” – Queen
- No matter what you’re going through, no matter how you feel, music always helps.
- Music is my Life & Lyrics are my Stories.
- Always find time for the things that make you happy to be alive.
- Music is an agreeable harmony for the honor of God and the permissible delights of the soul.― Johann Sebastian Bach
- We don’t hold auditions. If you sing, you’re in.
- I used to sleep at night.
- Oh, to hear those words from you… Nothing would make me happier.
- “Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances. ” – Maya Angelou
- Singing in the rain because you’ve got this, whatever “this” is. Dancing in the kitchen with your heart wide open. #singlikenooneswatching #cooking #thekitchenpoet
- Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
- Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions. – Keith Richards
- I’m just feelin’ my vibe right now. I’m feelin’ myself.” – Desiigner, “Panda”
- Music of all the arts, stands in a particular region, unlit by any star but it’s own, and utterly without meaning… except its own.
- I want to meet someone who makes me feel the way music does.
- “Without music, life would be a blank to me.” – Jane Austen
- One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.― Bob Marley
- Life is short. Buy the damn concert tickets.
- Music is the language of feelings.
- “Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.” – Lao Tzu
- Cause I want the whole wide world to hear, how much I love singing.
- Breath and ask yourself if it will ever get better than tonight.
- Singing along to my * favourites* is what I love most about summer.
- Music can impact the ethical side of the soul. And again the music has such properties that it should be included in an education process of youth.
- Sometimes music is the only medicine the heart and soul need.
- “Music is the universal language of mankind.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- It’s more than just music.
- Singing is my favourite thing to do ― even if no one is listening.
- I love singing. It’s my passion.
- Some songs are worth singing out loud, full of pride—all over the house. And in the shower. And down the street. #NewTracks
- Singing is my occupation
- A cappella is a beautiful thing. #nofilter
- “Music, once admitted to the soul, becomes a sort of spirit, and never dies.” – Edward Bulwer Lytton
- Music is a universal language that knows no boundaries or limitations when released from your lips.
- “If music be the food of love, play on.” – William Shakespeare
- I just want money for plane tickets, concert tickets and clothes.
- The time I feel most alive is when I listen to music.
- “I was just thinking how we don’t have a song” – Taylor Swift, Our Song
- I love singing and I love playing the piano, but the thing that makes me really happy is listening to someone else play music.
Cool Instagram Bios For Singers
- Music . . . Can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable.― Leonard Bernstein
- Singing is the food of love.
- Where words fail, music speaks. ― Hans Christian Andersen
- “Without music, life would be a mistake.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones. ― Keith Richards
- “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything.” – Plato
- When you make music or write or create, it’s your job to have mind-blowing, irresponsible, condomless sex with whatever idea it is you’re writing about at the time. ― Lady Gaga
- Who doesn’t love singing? Two of my favourite things—singing and a good day in the park.
- One good thing about music when it hits you, you feel no pain.
- Music Is My Painkiller.
- I always sing in my car. It’s a great way to connect with friends and family because you’re sharing memories together as you drive.
- Pandora has taught me that a lot of the music I love is very similar to music I hate.
- We drift deeper into the sound.
- Join the chorus—sing out loud! If you want to be heard, sing your heart out. Life isn’t meant for being quiet.
- “It’s a world that is always within” – Abbey Lincoln, The Music is the Magic
- “We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.” – Arthur William Edgar O’Shaughnessy
- Life is better when you sing, dance, and dream. #Motivation
- It’s the little things that make life beautiful. Singing with your little one is top of my list.
- Melody is the thought, the movement, and the soul of music.
- People are like ‘Music’ some say the ‘Truth’ and rest, just noise.
- Music is the moonlight in the gloomy night of life. ― Jean-Paul Friedrich Richter
- “I believe that I, was born with a song inside of me” – Zac Brown Band, Day That I Die
- When I was young I wanted to be three things: an astronaut, a movie star, and a famous singer. Thanks for the fun times CIROC
- It’s the little things that make the biggest difference in life.
- I just want money for plane tickets, concert tickets, and clothes.
- Singing Ah man, this song is my jam. I love singing it to the top of my lungs
- I love singing. I’m a lifer.
- A Music is the language of feelings.
- “Only the good die young.” – Billy Joel
- Someone once asked me: Why do you love music so much? I replied: Because it’s the only thing that stays when everything and everyone is gone.
- I wish the music would never end
- Without music, life would be a blank to me.
- Behind every favorite song, there is an untold story.
- “We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- Singing is a celebration of the human spirit. It is a story that everyone can connect to in some way.
- My favourite part to sing in a song is the ending because I get to choose where I want to go with it.
- I can’t hold it, I’ve been saving this for so long. Singing is a feeling that is written in your heart and the reason why I love to sing is because God put a song for everyone to sing.
- Turn up the love.
- “Jazz isn’t dead. It just smells funny.” – Frank Zappa
- A Music is to the soul what words are to the mind. ― Modest Mouse
- Singing a song, singing a song ♪ With the hope that my voice will guide you.
- I wish some nights lasted forever.
- Let it all out.
- “Oh my my, oh hell yes – honey put on that party dress.” – Tom Petty
- I like my music’s volume high enough to no hear you.
- You can’t overdose on music.
- Behind every girl’s favorite song is an untold story.
- Exist loudly.
- My life has been a wonderful musical.
- Your heart is just a beatbox for the song of your life.
- “Oh you will set the world babe, you will set the world on fire” – David Bowie, Set the World On Fire
- Let’s spend a little bit of time together
- “We’ll be happy, and we’ll dance, we’re gonna dance our blues away” – The Doobie Brothers, Listen to the Music
- Good music. Good Friends. Good Vibes.
- “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” – Bob Marley
- If it’s illegal to rock n’ roll, throw my ass in jail.
- I love singing This type of Instagram caption is to make people realize they are not alone.
- Life is made of small moments like this.
- “Because I fell in love with the girl at the rock show” – Blink 182, Girl At The Rock Show
- Listening to music helps keeps minds active and memories alive.
- “People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.” – Taylor Swift
- Feeling Like a Lone Wolf
- One good thing about music – when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Unique Instagram Bios For Singers
- I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music. ― Billy Joel
- I love singing. I love how it makes me feel. I love the stories it tells, and how it brings people together. And I was reminded of that tonight…
- Dear Music, I will never be able to thank you enough for always being there for me.
- With night Music, you either forget everything, or you remember everything.
- Singing the blues of a love that had wings and flew away.
- “If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC” – Kurt Vonnegut
- “It’s only rock n’roll, but I like it.” – Rolling Stones
- There is no such thing as going to too many concerts.
- Sing with me, sing for the year, sing for the laughter, and sing it for the tear.” – Aerosmith “Dream On”
- Music is the universal language of mankind.
- When you’re happy, You enjoy the music. When you’re sad, You understand the lyrics.
- Let’s get together, sing a song or two
- “With my arms out wide I open my eyes and now all I wanna see, is a sky full of lighters” – Bruno Mars and Eminem, Lighters” – Bad Meets Evil
- Sometimes music makes us realize us how much we love that person.
- How is it that music can, without words, evoke our laughter, our fears, our highest aspirations? ― Jane Swan
- Who hears music, feels his solitude
- I love singing, but I can’t sing.
- Turn on the music, shut out the noise, and hit the high notes.
- Sometimes it feels like music is my only friend.
- I just want to be a little kid again and sing loudly in the car
- Singing that’s not Sunday church-singing
- “So listen to the radio, remember where we used to go” – The Corrs, Radio
- “Give me the beat boys to free my soul.” – Doobie Brothers
- I lost myself when I found music, and I found it through singing
- I fly with the stars in the skies – Nicki Minaj
- The art of music takes place in the mind, the body, the heart, and the spirit.
- Singing is freedom. #SingYourHeartOut
- I wish you’d listen closer to the songs I play. Because the lyrics speak the words, I fail to say.
- I love to sing and dance and that’s what I want to do for the rest of my life according to my friend.
- Without music, life would be a mistake ― Friedrich Nietzsche
- Here’s to the kids who care more about music than popularity.
- Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence. ― Robert Fripp
- You drive us wild, we’ll drive you crazy” – Kiss, Rock n Roll All Night
- “Where words leave off, music begins.” – Heinrich Heine
- The real trouble with reality is that there’s no background music.
- “One good thing about music – when it hits you, you feel no pain.” – Bob Marley
- Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.― Plato
- Music speaks what cannot be expressed soothes the mind and gives it rest heals the heart and makes it whole flows from heaven to the soul.
- “I’ll sing you one more song for keeping us going on” – The Kelly Family, One More Song
- Music knows more about the kind of mood I’m in than I do.
- The beauty of music is in its simplicity and naturalness.
- Let’s take a second to appreciate the beauty of music, art, dance—any form of self-expression. Art has the power to change the world
- “And here’s to my new song I’m singing loud” – Leaf, New Song
- Listening to music gives me a higher power.
- Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up. ― Hans Christian Andersen
- “Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up.” – Hans Christian Andersen
- Music is the strongest form of magic. ― Marilyn Manson
- Music is a piece of art that goes in the ears straight to the heart.
- Singing is a joy for everyone, a release from anxiety and stress. If you have been searching for the best singing lessons in the area pay us a visit.
- When you’re happy, you enjoy the music… But, when you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
- I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things.― Tom Waits
- Shortest horror story ever: Sold Out
- I hate it when I have to Pause my Music every time someone talks to me.
- Singing my heart out to the best fall playlist ever right now
- “I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things.” – Tom Waits
- Restarting the Whole Song Because U Missed Your Favorite Line.
- If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. Also, live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music. ― Albert Einstein
- “I was raised on rock, I got rhythm in my soul, I was born to love the beat, I was made for rock and roll” – Elvis Presley, Raised on Rock
- Lose yourself in the Music.
- Music is my best friend.
- Three minutes of music. Years of memories.
- Music is heard in every work of art.
- Before they ask who sings this song, I’ll say “I am”
- “You drive us wild, we’ll drive you crazy” – Kiss, Rock n Roll All Night
Funny Instagram Bios For Singers
- When you get really excited about a concert but no one else cares because they haven’t heard of the band.
- We will rock you.
- All it takes is one song to bring back a thousand memories.
- “Now, I’ve heard there was a secret chord, That David played, and it pleased the Lord” – Leonard Cohen, “Hallelujah”
- When life gives you lemons make some lemonade and when life gives you ice cream sing as loud as you can
- “Music is the strongest form of magic.” – Marilyn Manson
- Ultimately, I just want someone who knows which songs not to talk over.
- Long live rock n’ roll.
- Bing, bing, bing! Let’s sing it all out! It’s time to make some music and play the hits we know and love!
- The role that musical expression and the arts play in children’s lives is far greater than we often realize.
- “All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff.” – Frank Zappa
- People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.
- “They say one time around is all you get, but I’m still dancin’ so you lost your bet” – Aerosmith, Let the Music Do the Talking
- Singing is the best way to get all the feels out.
- “It’s a place where we can forget about our problems for a little while.” – Vic Fuentes
- I want a boyfriend that will buy me concert tickets….or maybe just the concert tickets.
- The moon sings a song without words. The night kisses your tears away. Love heals all things.
- I love belting out songs and relaxing with a good book and cup of coffee.
- I’m tuned in to a tune.
- I’ve figured out that singing for me is about letting go. It’s about liberation. And connection.
- I can’t go a day without listening to music!
- Singing and bringing smiles to all, and singing and bringing tears to the soul.
- Life every day like its a Warped Tour.
- I love singing about popping holiday with his popping candy
- “Adios rock band that we loved the most, this is a toast to what you did” – Weezer, Eulogy For a Rock Band
- Stepping onto that Broadway stage for the very first time was one of the most nerve-racking, terrifying, exhilarating experiences of my life. And I loved every second of it!
- “The only truth is music.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Because when he sings…even the birds stop to listen.” – Suzanne Collins
- No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile – Mac Miler
- “Old does not mean dead, new does not mean best” – Slipknot, All Out Life
- Sometimes music makes us realize how much we love that person.
- Singing opens the heart and heals the soul.
- “The music is not in the notes, but in the silence between.” – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- A thousand songs would not be enough if love was all I had to offer you.
- A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence.― Leopold Stokowski
- Music produces a kind of pleasure, which human nature cannot do without. ― Confucius
- I love to sing. Just being able to open my mouth wide and let out sound is super exciting for me. There’s just something therapeutic about it that gets my soul dancing. I’m so glad you get to share in that joy with me.
- Singing a song of the summer night Life is just a bowl of cherries So why should I be blue?
- Music unites moral, emotional, and aesthetic spheres of man.
- Music can change the world because it can change people.
- I’m sorry, I can’t hear you, my stereo is on full blast.
- “We learned more from a three-minute record, baby, than we ever learned in school” – Bruce Springsteen, No Surrender
- I’m the type of person who will pretend I can’t hear you when I have my earphones on.
- Virtually every writer I know would rather be a musician.― Kurt Vonnegut
- “Now there are things that I believe in, I’d never sell my soul” – Joan Jett, Good Music
- This is where I feel alive.
- When I listen to old songs, the memories hit me.
- The more you sing, the more you live. Happy singing!
- I got the mic and you got the mosh pit.
- Singing is so good for the soul—it cleanses the heart and makes you light up from within
- “It is said by the Eldar that in water there lives yet the echo of the Music of the Ainur more than in any substance that is in this Earth; and many of the Children of Ilúvatar hearken still unsated to the voices of the Sea, and yet know not for what they listen.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- I see my life in terms of music. ― Albert Einstein
- I love singing off-key. #FavoriteFeeling
- If you can’t get up the next morning, you know it was a good show.
- I love singing. And I hate microphones. So I’ll play my guitar really loud and off-key, and drown out my vocals.
- It’s so silly to find your voice and grow your world. Sing with us.
- “It don’t mean a thing, if it ain’t got that swing” – Duke Ellington, It Don’t Mean a Thing
- “Music is the universal language, and love is the key, to peace, hope and understanding, and living in harmony” – Mac Davis, I Believe in Music
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.