Looking to write a new blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post ideas and topics can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
This post provides you with creative blog post ideas to help spark some ideas for your next article.
Additionally, we provide you with proven tips and strategies on how to find the right blog post topic for your vegan restaurant.
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How To Guide Blog Post Ideas For Your Vegan Restaurant
- How To Start A Plant-Based Diet
- HowTo Make Plant-Based Meats From Plants
- How To Make Vegan Ice Cream
- How To Eat Plant-Based On A Shoestring
- How To Begin Eating Healthy As A New Vegan
- How To Sustain A Plant-Based Diet
- How To Get Enough Vitamins And Nutrients While Being Vegan
- How To Go Vegan When Your Partner Eats Meat
- How to Persuade People to Become Vegan
- How To Vegan Bodybuilding
- How To Make Vegan Egg
- How To Be A Healthy Vegan
- How To Heal Your Gut On A Vegan Diet
- How To Lose Weight On A Vegan Diet
- How To Spot A Vegan
- How To Overcome The Vegan Problems
- How To Stick To Your Plant-Based Diet
- How To Start Eating Meat After Being Vegan
- How To Answer Common Vegan Questions
- How To Deal With Meat-Eating Friends
- How To Go Vegan The Easy Way
- How To Make Vegan Chicken
- How To Build Muscle And Burn Fats On A Vegan Diet
- How To Deal With Vegan Hate
- How To Avoid Deficiencies On A Plant-Based Diet
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List Blog Post Ideas For Your Vegan Restaurant
- 5 Tips To Eat More Plant-Based
- Top 3 Myths About Plant-Based Diets
- 8 Reasons To Start A Plant-Based Meal
- 5 Important Things I learned Going Vegan For A Week
- Important Things I've Realized After A Week of Veganism
- Start Eating a Vegan Diet With These 5 Healthy Tips
- 3 Simple Plant-Based Advice for Newcomers
- Essential Rules For Thriving On A Plant-Based Diet
- 3 Secrets To A Great Vegan Baking
- Tips For Eating Plant-Based
- Things To Avoid On A Plant-Based Diet
- Top 10 Vegan Products
- Vegan Valentine's Day: 6 romantic suggestions
- Top 8 Vegan Desserts
- Popular Vegan Meat Brands
- 15 Vegan and Cruelty-Free Body, Bath and Beauty Brands
- The 8 Worst Problems Of Vegan Diet
- Steps To Become A Vegan
- Top 5 Raw Vegan Mistakes
- Important Thing To Know Before Going Vegan
- Top 3 Nutrient Deficiencies On A Plant-Based Diet
- 5 Reasons You Can't Be Vegan
- Common Health Effects Of Vegan Diet
- Risks Of Plant-Based Diet
- Pros And Cons Of Veganism
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Blog Post Ideas For Your Vegan Restaurant
- A Complete Guide To A Plant-Based Diet
- Veganism: What to expect during the first several days
- Easy Plant-Based Beginner Recipes
- What Is A Plant-Based Diet And How Do I Get Started?
- Making plant-based meat out of vegetables
- First Week of Veganism: What I Ate
- Start To Lose Weight On A Vegan Diet
- Advantages Of Going Vegan
- Extreme Budget Meal Ideas (Plant-Based)
- The New Vegan: How To Start Eating Healthy
- Beginner's Guide To A Plant-Based Meat Alternatives
- What is a plant-based diet and why should you try it?
- What Does It Mean To Be A Vegan?
- Why Are Plant-Based Diets Growing in Popularity?
- Is Being Vegan Easy?
- Drawbacks Of Being Vegan
- Environmental Advantages Of A Plant-Based Diet
- Why Do People Become Vegan?
- How Hard It Is To Become Vegan
- Aren't Humans Created To Consume Meat?
- Everyone Is Vegan: Planet Overrun With Animals
- Vegan Or Vegetarian? What's The Difference?
- What's Wrong With Being Vegan?
- Vegan Movement's Hidden Risks
- Aid in the Prevention of Animal Suffering
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.