Why Twitter Videos?
Twitter videos are the best engaging visual format and hold more attention compared to text tweets.
A report published on Twitter shows that people watch videos to find insightful talks, see entertaining outtakes, and get an inside look at what is happening.
Thus, by sharing videos to your audience, you are able to successfully promote your product/service and connect with your followers at the same time.
Twitter Videos Key Takeaways
- By posting videos on Twitter, you are improving brand sentiment and increasing the positive association that customers have with your brand.
- Videos on Twitter increase the average lift in intent by 34%.
- More videos on Twitter culminate into increased sales and greater brand awareness.
- To get more Twitter video views, tweet frequently, and optimize your posting time.
Understanding How Twitter Videos Work
Videos on Twitter have become today’s most effective way to reach your audience. Twitter videos make your message more memorable, shareable, and replay-worthy.
Moreover, Twitter videos drive the highest recall and emotional connection.
Twitter users can use the video views campaign to maximize the video views. The use of mobile devices to view Twitter content means users are changing the way we consume video.
Therefore, your audience may watch videos anytime, and anywhere. Video content spreads more than another content type because it is the content people engage with.
Real-World Examples of Enterprises Sharing Brand Related Video on Twitter
Nike posts a video on Twitter to illustrate how the brand is sensitive about impacting the community.
The video is a great illustration of how to inform your followers of the significant milestones, in order to ensure your brand remains relevant.
Through such posts, Nike builds a positive brand reputation by showing they are indeed an authentic brand committed to improving the world.
Acumatica is a complete cloud ERP solution offering business management needs for modern enterprises.
The company understands the importance of using Twitter videos to reach the target audience.
Ultimately, the company is able to reach a wide audience and inform them of upcoming events.
Getting Started With Twitter Videos
- Tap the Tweet icon.
- Tap the photo icon.
- Tap the video icon to access video mode.
- Hold down the record icon to record a video and release to stop recording.
- To add more to your video, press and hold the record icon again.
- Drag up video clips to delete part of your video, and edit their order by dragging and moving your video clips sideways.
- Tap Done when you’re happy with the video.
- Preview your video by tapping the play button, and do any final edits.
- Tap Tweet to share your video with a message.
Creating a Twitter video that represents your brand is easier using Vimeo.
Alternatively, you can hire a video editor via Upwork to help you develop Twitter videos.
Vimeo is an ad-free video platform, providing free video viewing services as a competitor to YouTube. High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD and 4K with no ads.
Try Vinemo for free with a 30-day trial
Plus: 5GB/week or 250GB every year - $7/mo (billed annually)
- Video creation
- Player customization
- Privacy controls
- Unlimited screen and webcam recording
Pro: 20GB/week or 1TB every year $20/mo (billed annually)
- Everything in Plus +
- Review and approval
- Private team projects
- Customizable Showcase sites
Business: No weekly limits - 5TB total storage $50/mo (billed annually)
- Everything in Pro +
- Video creation with custom branding
- Player calls-to-action
- Lead generation
- Showcase SEO
- Google Analytics
Premium: Unlimited live streaming 7TB total storage $75/mo (billed annually)
- Everything in Business +
- Unlimited live events & webinars
- Webinar registration (up to 100 registrants per event)
- Browser-based production tools
- Live stream to multiple destinations
- Live audience chat, Q&A, polls, and graphics
Basic viewer-level analytics for webinars
Businesses using Vimeo:
The largest freelancing website, where businesses connect with talented freelancers.
Businesses using Upwork:
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings