What Is A Twitter Ad
Twitter ad refers to the paid campaign designed to help you achieve results that drive action and add valuer to your business. Twitter ads are a great way to boost engagement quickly.
Although the cost of this can add up, it's a great option if you don't have many followers or engagement on your account quite yet.
Twitter Ads Key Takeaway
- Twitter advertising provides an opportunity to reach users who might be interested in your offering
- 70% of small businesses are on Twitter
- There is no minimum spend required for using Twitter ads
- Analytics tools help advertisers to analyze, scale and optimize Twitter ads.
How Twitter Advertising works
Twitter ads enable you to promote individual tweets or an entire campaign dedicated to a specific objective. Businesses can set up Twitter ads focusing on different objectives.
Advertisers can set the target audience for each twitter campaign they create.
Twitter ads supplement organic efforts, enabling business owners to achieve the set objectives.
Although Twitter ads cost your business, you do not have to spend a fortune on ads. You can run effective Twitter ads even on a relatively small budget.
Types of Twitter Ads
There are different types of Twitter ads. The type of Twitter ads to set up depends on your social media marketing strategy. Here are the different forms of Twitter ads you can setup:
- Promoted Tweets are the ordinary tweets purchased by the advertiser who wants to reach a wider group of users. Or to spark engagement from the existing followers.
- Promoted Accounts: Promotes the brand's entire Twitter account and targets users who don’t follow your brand, but can help grow your business.
- Promoted Trends: This is an Ad appearing on top of the trending topics. When Twitter users click on the promoted trend they see a Tweet from your brand at the top of the search results.
- Promoted Moments: they feature a curated collection of similar Tweets that tell a brand story.
- Automated Ads: Uses Twitter promote mode to automatically promote your tweets and the brand's profile.
Tips to Help Your Brand With Twitter Ads
Here are awesome tips to help you come up with effective Twitter marketing campaigns.
- Make sure your brand and business objectives are clear
- Write concise and engaging copy
- Include a clear call to action
- Use high-quality images and video
- Pay attention to the trending topics
- Analyze and test
Real-World Examples Of Brands Using Twitter Ads Effectively
Check out how these brands are using Twitter ads to target their customers effectively.
1. How Bridgecrew uses Promoted Tweets To Achieve Engagements
Bridgecrew, a cloud security company, is our first example of brands using Twitter ads to maximize tweet engagements and reach their target audience.
In this promoted tweet, they wanted to reach their audience about one of the services they offer. A promoted Tweet enabled them to reach a wide audience, including those who do not follow them on Twitter. Start promoting your Tweets today, and achieve maximum brand exposure on Twitter.
2. Take A Look At Neo4js Effective Twitter Ads Example
Neo4j, an IT-focused company, is our second example of brands using Twitter ads to get the message across to the right audience.
In this example, Neo4j explains in short sentences what the company offers and encourages interested users to click on the provided link. Through a clear CTA and including images that reflect the Ad's message, Neo4j manages to deliver its message effectively.
How To Setup Twitter Ads
- Set up your Twitter Ads Account to access the Twitter Ads manager.
- Choose the advertising objective
- Setup the ad group and bidding
- Choose the right target audience
- Choose ad placement
- Launch the campaign
Set up your Twitter ad today through the simple steps outlined above. to increase the chances of success, follow the tips shared in this post.
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.