The simplest way to schedule and manage your social media posts.
If you're looking for an alternative to OneUp, here are the most popular OneUp alternatives used by real founders:
Photo-sharing application and service that allows users to share pictures and videos.
Additional details about Instagram:
Businesses using Instagram:
An online news and social networking service where users post and interact with messages, known as tweets.
Additional details about Twitter:
Businesses using Twitter:
American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California.
Additional details about YouTube:
Businesses using YouTube:
American online social media and social networking service company based in Menlo Park, California.
Additional details about Facebook:
Businesses using Facebook:
A business- and employment-oriented social networking service that operates via websites and mobile apps.
Additional details about LinkedIn:
Businesses using LinkedIn:
Discover information on the web mainly using images and on a shorter scale, GIFs and videos.
Additional details about Pinterest:
Businesses using Pinterest:
Social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Additional details about Reddit:
Businesses using Reddit:
A social media platform for creating, sharing and discovering short music videos, think Karaoke for the digital age.
Additional details about Tiktok:
Businesses using Tiktok:
Every idea needs a Medium.
Medium is an open platform where readers find dynamic thinking, and where expert and undiscovered voices can share their writing on any topic.
More About Medium
Anyone can write on Medium. Thought-leaders, journalists, experts, and individuals with unique perspectives share their thinking here. You’ll find pieces by independent writers from around the globe, stories we feature and leading authors, and smart take on our own suite of blogs and publications.
Membership Plas for $5/month or $50/year
Additional details about Medium:
Businesses using Medium:
Manage and schedule posts to multiple social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and more.
More About Hootsuite
- Create and schedule posts: Craft new posts and schedule to multiple social networks at the same time using our publishing features.
- Manage all of your channels: Get an overview of all of your social media channels and monitor your posts and messages.
- Plan upcoming campaigns View upcoming scheduled content, collaborate in real-time, and create more effective campaigns with real-time recommendations on the best time to publish based on your social profiles.
- Free for 30 days
- Professional: $49/month
- Team: $129/month
- Business: $739/month
Additional details about Hootsuite:
Businesses using Hootsuite:
Vimeo is an ad-free video platform, providing free video viewing services as a competitor to YouTube. High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos in gorgeous HD and 4K with no ads.
More About Vimeo
Simple tools for any professional, team, and organization to create, manage and share high-quality videos.
Create: Make stunning videos from templates, record video messages, or capture any moment with professional-quality live streaming.
Manage: Host your videos in one central, secure location to seamlessly share and collaborate with customers or teammates.
Grow: Promote your product or service with our video marketing tools or create a subscription streaming service for your videos.
Try Vinemo for free with a 30-day trial
Plus: 5GB/week or 250GB every year - $7/mo (billed annually)
- Video creation
- Player customization
- Privacy controls
- Unlimited screen and webcam recording
Pro: 20GB/week or 1TB every year $20/mo (billed annually)
- Everything in Plus +
- Review and approval
- Private team projects
- Customizable Showcase sites
Business: No weekly limits - 5TB total storage $50/mo (billed annually)
- Everything in Pro +
- Video creation with custom branding
- Player calls-to-action
- Lead generation
- Showcase SEO
- Google Analytics
Premium: Unlimited live streaming 7TB total storage $75/mo (billed annually)
- Everything in Business +
- Unlimited live events & webinars
- Webinar registration (up to 100 registrants per event)
- Browser-based production tools
- Live stream to multiple destinations
- Live audience chat, Q&A, polls, and graphics
- Basic viewer-level analytics for webinars
Additional details about Vimeo:
Businesses using Vimeo:
Buffer is the most intuitive, affordable, and authentic way to reach more people on social media.
More About Buffer
- Social Media Analytics: Measure your social media performance in a few clicks
- Planning and publishing: Collaborate and plan your campaigns
- Customer Engagement: Respond to comments twice as fast
- Free: $0/mo
- Essentials: $5/mo
- Add unlimited channels ($5/mo/each)
Additional details about Buffer:
Businesses using Buffer:
Snapchat lets you easily talk with friends, view Live Stories from around the world, and explore news in Discover.n.
Additional details about Snapchat:
Businesses using Snapchat:
Later is the all-in-one social marketing platform for the top social networks. Plan, analyze, and publish your content in a few clicks – so you can save time and grow your business.
More About Later.com
- Plan a month's worth of social media posts in minutes: Scheduling your social media content is as simple as dragging-and-dropping. No, seriously. Later will tell you your unique Best Time to Post, so you can schedule in batches and publish without a hitch.
- Find and share the right content: No time to create content? No problem. Later helps you find on-brand content, add your own personal touch, and share to your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest social channels in just a few clicks.
- Drive traffic. Track sales: There’s more to social marketing than likes and comments. Linkin.bio turns your Instagram profile into a mini-website, complete with analytics. You’ll know exactly which posts are driving traffic, and where your followers are converting.
- Free Plan: For individuals getting started with social media marketing
- Basics Plan: ($8/mo)
- Starter Plan: ($15/mo)
- Add-ons : Social Sets ($15/mo each), Users ($5/mo each)
- Growth Plan: ($25/mo)
- Add-ons: Social Sets ($25/mo each), Users ($5/mo each)
- Advanced Plan: ($40/mo)
- Add-ons: Social Sets ($40/mo each), Users ($5/mo each)
Additional details about Later.com:
Businesses using Later.com:
15. Sprout Social
All-in-one social media management platform unlocks the full potential of social to transform not just your marketing strategy but every area of your organization.
More About Sprout Social
- Understand your audience: Uncover trends and actionable insights from social data to inform brand and business strategy.
- Reach your audience: Plan, organize, schedule, and deliver content as a team with cross-network social publishing.
- Engage your community: Streamline social monitoring and improve responsiveness with a unified inbox.
- Measure your performance: Drive strategic decision-making across the business with rich social data and dashboards.
- Build your brand: Give your employees a simple way to share curated content across their social networks.
- Try Sprout Social for free with a 30-day trial
- Standard: $89 per user/month (billed annually) or $99 month-to-month
- Professional: $149 per user/month (billed annually) or $169 month-to-month
- Advanced: $249 per user/month (billed annually) or $279 month-to-month
Additional details about Sprout Social:
Businesses using Sprout Social:
Best online photo management and sharing application in the world. This image hosting and discovery platform want to help people make their photos available to the people who matter to them. Plus, they also wish to enable new ways of organizing photos and video
More About Flickr
Flickr continues to evolve in myriad ways, all of which are designed to make it easier and better. Check out the Flickr Blog to stay apprised of the latest developments. The fact that you've read to the end of this entire document and are hanging out at the bottom of this page with nothing but this silly text to keep you company is proof of deep and abiding interest on your part.
Flickr has a free plan as well, but it's limited to 1,000 photos.
Pricing for Flickr Pro:
Monthly Retail Price: USD $8.25, plus tax
Annual Retail price: USD $71.99, plus tax
2-year Retail price: USD $132.99, plus tax
Additional details about Flickr:
Businesses using Flickr:
Microblogging and social networking website.
More About Tumblr
Make stuff, look at stuff, talk about stuff, find your people.
Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. It's where your interests connect you with your people.
Additional details about Tumblr:
Businesses using Tumblr:
Missinglettr is an all-in-one social marketing platform that turns your content into engaging social media posts and helps you solve distribution by finding the best influencers in your niche.
More About Missinglettr
- Drip Campaigns: Receive insane inbound traffic and engagement through automated social media drip campaigns.
- Curate content like a king: Save yourself hundreds of hours of manual curating content for your social media posts with our easy to set up and done-for-you content curation solution.
- The only social media calendar you’ll ever need: Our social media calendar is the only calendar that you will ever need to organize all your social media feeds and posts in one place.
- Analytics and metrics that matter: Social Media metrics mean everything when it comes to analyzing your campaign’s results. Compiling data shouldn’t hinder you from capitalizing on it. Eliminate time-consuming manual processes with our robust analytics feature.
- Free - $0 Free forever
- Solo - $19 per month
- Pro- $59 per month
Additional details about Missinglettr:
Businesses using Missinglettr:
19. Meet Edgar
The unique social media scheduler that does the scheduling for you.
More About Meet Edgar
- Edgar automatically pulls posts from your content library to keep your social fresh every day, on repeat.
- Builds a bottomless library of evergreen updates. When he runs out of new updates, he’ll re-share older ones, so your social is always on – even when you’re focused on other things.
- You can always tell when a tool doesn’t really get you. We’re a female-founded, bootstrapped business powered by a total obsession with empowering entrepreneurs, and that’s something you can’t fake! Our plans are designed for freelancers, side hustlers, and small businesses like yours, not gazillion-dollar corporations.
- You can get a 7-day free trial
- Edgar Lite: $19/mo
- Edgar: $49/mo
Additional details about Meet Edgar:
Businesses using Meet Edgar:
PromoRepublic is a leading social media marketing platform that helps brands and marketing agencies easily manage hundreds and thousands of social pages.
More About PromoRepublic
- Efficiently manage social media no matter the scale
- Distribute content in line with your brand guidelines
- Empower local partners to represent your brand securely
- Control your brand’s reputation across your locations
- Solo : $9/mo
- Pro : $39/mo
- Agency : $75/mo
- Expansion: $125/mo
Additional details about PromoRepublic:
Businesses using PromoRepublic:
An easy-to-use social media management software that allows you to drive engagement and build authentic relationships with your audience all in one platform.
More About AgoraPulse
Conquer the Chaos in Your Inbox
Equip yourself with everything needed to easily manage all your incoming messages from one place.
Everything You Need to Publish
So many publishing options from just one tool. Optimize every piece of content you schedule and post to your social media profiles.
Listen Without Overload
Find out what everyone’s saying about you and your competitors.
Social Reporting Metrics That Matter
Useful reports that quickly tell you what's working and what isn’t with your social media efforts.
Social media management for small teams
Powerful tools for agencies and growing teams
Enterprise: Custom Price
Ultimate social media control and flexibility for growth
Additional details about AgoraPulse:
Businesses using AgoraPulse:
SocialBee offers Social Media Management Tools, Training, and Teams to help you get More Leads with Less Effort.
More About SocialBee
- Plan Your Social Media Content: Organize your posts in a content calendar, and you’ll be covered for weeks to come.
- Design with Canva in SocialBee: Open the Canva editor right inside SocialBee and design your graphics.
- Build a Better Social Media Presence: Adding posts on the fly is easier if you can customize them for different platforms’ requirements, all from one place.
- Watch Your Accounts Grow: Track the engagement rate, comments, likes, shares, and impressions for each post, so you know what’s working best for your audience.
- Improve Teamwork and Collaboration: Build a social media workflow to make sure your posts are timely and error-free.
- 14-Day Free Trial
- Bootstrap: $19/Mo
- Accelerate: $39/Mo
- Pro: $79/Mo
Additional details about SocialBee:
Businesses using SocialBee:
Schedule posts & stories, repost, plan feeds & analyze results on autopilot.
More About Skedsocial
- Automatically Publish Posts: With Sked Social, “auto-posting” actually means auto-posting
- Auto-Post Across Platforms: Instagram-first doesn’t mean Instagram-only. Auto-post to Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, and LinkedIn just as easily.
- Tags and Hashtags: Schedule Instagram posts with product tags, hashtags, user tags, and location tags for more engagement and sales.
- Visually Plan Your Feed: See what your Instagram feed will look like weeks and months before you post, then drag and drop to make it perfect.
- Chrome Extension for UGC: Leverage buzz around your brand by scheduling user-generated content to auto-post whenever you want in a couple of clicks.
- Social Media Analytics: Sked doesn’t limit how far in advance you can schedule or the number of posts. Our Instagram & Facebook analytics go back up to 2 years.
- Fundamentals: $25/mo
- Essentials: $75/mo
- Professional: $135/mo
Additional details about Skedsocial:
Businesses using Skedsocial:
A social media scheduler with repeating schedules to optimize your brand’s reach.
More About RecurPost
Schedule Posts on Multiple Social Media Accounts
You can post on your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google My Business, and Pinterest accounts with RecurPost. Send a post right away or schedule it for the future.
Bring new traffic with your existing content
With RecurPost as your social media scheduler, you create content libraries such as blogs, videos, etc., and set a schedule for each library.
Collaborate With Your Team Members And Clients
RecurPost allows you to add team members and work along with them on your social accounts. Delegate specific work and provide access only to the social accounts that a team member needs to work on.
Create Professional White-Label Reports
Through the White Label social media reports, RecurPost provides you with one of the best ways to professionally brand your business.
14-Day Free Trial
Fledgling: For those with a small social media footprint
$15 Per Month
Beginner: Best for Bloggers, Authors, Coaches, Solopreneurs, and startups
$25 Per Month
Professional: Best for Small Businesses, Power users, and in-house marketing teams
$39 Per Month
Additional details about RecurPost:
Businesses using RecurPost:
The leading media monitoring & social analytics platform dedicated to helping businesses monitor, understand and influence the world around them.
More About Meltwater
- Brand Management: Fight Off the Risk of Reputation Damage. Protect your brand name by proactively monitoring and engaging in the conversations that influence the reputation of your organization.
- Social Media Management: Reclaim Your Workday! Meltwater’s Engage simplifies the process of scheduling content, engaging with your community, and measuring performance across all your social media channels.
- Media Relations: Get Your Message in the Press. Engage the right journalists with personalized outreach at scale. Meltwater’s media contact database and wire distribution feature help you secure the media coverage your executives want to see.
- Meltwater costs around $4000 per year, which comes out to be around $333 per month (although you are billed annually).
- It’s hard to find any additional 3rd-party pricing info, although some sources state that Meltwater plans start at $6000 per year.
Additional details about Meltwater:
Businesses using Meltwater:
All-in-one solution to empower your influencer marketing. Manage the full lifecycle of your influencer marketing campaigns.
More About Hypeauditor
Discover influencers with the audiences you need within a 10M+ database
Over 35 in-depth metrics to analyze Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok influencers
Manage and monitor your influencer marketing campaigns
Analyze the Influencer Marketing Campaigns of your competitors and Industry Trends
Limited ability to pull HypeAuditor data. Start out with HypeAuditor and test our tools and reports to understand how our solution meets your needs and which subscription level would be better for you.
Basic: $399 /month
For beginners. If you’re new to influencer marketing or just need the basics, this plan is a great way to get started. Use the powerful features of Influencer Discovery and Account Analytics with limited functionality.
Pro Add-Ons: Add-ons to a Basic plan. Get access to more reports, use advanced filters in Discovery, add more influencers to your campaigns, get more predictions in Media Plans, and additional powerful features in Market Analysis.
Enterprise: For businesses that need extended reports limits and custom flexible solutions for their marketing tasks.
Additional details about Hypeauditor:
Businesses using Hypeauditor:
The Brand Success Platform that empowers marketing teams to grow successful brands online through collaboration, publishing & analytics features.
Additional details about Loomly:
Businesses using Loomly:
A set of Substrate pallets with web UI that allows anyone to launch their own decentralized censorship-resistant social network aka community.
Additional details about Subsocial:
Businesses using Subsocial:
Social media monitoring tool
Additional details about Talkwalker:
Businesses using Talkwalker:
Independent location data platform for understanding how people move through the real world.
Additional details about Foursquare:
Businesses using Foursquare:
Grow your audience, attract new customers, and reach your social media goals with an all-in-one platform.
More About Sendible
Tailor your content
Customize and preview posts on each platform. Keep images pixel perfect with our built-in editor or design new graphics with Canva.
Steer clear of typos
Collaborate with your team and clients by setting up approval workflows and keeping your posts on-brand.
Showcase your results in minutes
Use one-click reports to surface your most engaging content or choose to build and automatically send custom reports.
All plans include a free 14-day trial.
For getting started
Grow your brand by managing your social media profiles from one place.
For small agencies & brands
Streamline collaboration and content creation for clients and small teams.
For growing agencies & brands
Automate tedious admin with approval workflows and recurring reporting.
For large teams & agencies
Manage social media at scale with advanced tools for customizing content.
Additional details about Sendible:
Businesses using Sendible:
CrowdRiff offers the leading visual storytelling solutions for destination marketers.
More About CrowdRiff
Digital asset management - Large brands and enterprises use DAMs to tag and store their brand's content so they can easily find and re-use it later. For example, a photoshoot of yoga pants wouldn't just be put in the right cloud-storage file folder, it would also have tags for the line, season, material, model demographics, etc. so any marketing or product employee could find and re-use that photo whenever desired.
User-generated content management - With UGC management, brand marketers can discover what photos customers are uploading of their product, store their favorite ones to the platform, tag them, and easily find them for marketing use later. A UGC platform might also include features for asking customers for approval for the content and tracking that approval.
Social media aggregator - A social media aggregator lets you pull content from different sources into one engaging feed. Brands often put these on their websites or other digital content. You can pull together your own content and customers' content, curate it, and publish it anywhere you can paste HTML code.
No free plan available
Pro plans start at $5,000 per year
Additional details about CrowdRiff:
Businesses using CrowdRiff:
Use Storrito to plan, schedule, and auto-post your Instagram and Facebook Stories from your Desktop PC.
More About Storrito
- Organize your story media and schedule stories: Invite teammates to your Storrito account and plan stories together for multiple Instagram accounts, Plan stories in bulk and save a lot of time.
- Use Storrito's story templates to turn your image into an animated story video: Animate the link sticker, header, and background with different styles.
- Cut your video in the Storrito editor and add eye-catching Gif animations: All Instagram tags and editor features are also supported for videos.
- Free: $0/all-time
- Standard: $1150/mo
- Professional: $4601/mo
- Enterprise: $15337/mo
Additional details about Storrito:
Businesses using Storrito:
Additional details about Reputology:
- Pricing: Paid
- Website: www.reputology.com
AI-enabled tool for monitoring the online voice of your consumers, helping you to identify and understand their ever-changing motivations, preferences, and attitudes.
Additional details about Synthesio:
AI-enabled social media monitoring tool
Additional details about Mentionlytics:
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings