The 34 Best DelightChat Alternatives for 2021
This article is a part of our encyclopedia, and is editable by you. Edit ➜
DelightChat is a grow your online store with an omnichannel ecommerce help desk that turns customers into fans.
DelightChat helps you manage all your customer conversations from one single screen with a help desk that you can set up in minutes, without breaking the bank.
Here’s how DelightChat helps ecommerce brands deliver stellar customer support:
- Talk to your customers on Email, Facebook, Instagram, & WhatsApp from a single screen.
- Collaborate with your team members by leaving private notes in customer conversations within DelightChat.
- Never lose context as you get all the customer and order information you need to resolve customer queries
- Deep integrations with Shopify means you always modify the right order, in one click.
An easy-to-use interface, powerful features, and affordable pricing make DelightChat the best customer support software for SME ecommerce & DTC brands.
Looking for an alternative to DelightChat? We've put together a list of all DelightChat competitors and alternatives.
List of best alternatives to DelightChat:
|1||Zendesk||Customer service software and support ticketing system.||freemium||see all businesses using ➜|
|2||Intercom||Customer messaging platform.||freemium||see all businesses using ➜|
|3||Facebook Chat App||Live chat with your customers using Facebook Messenger.||freemium||see all businesses using ➜|
|4||HelpScout||Help desk software.||freemium||see all businesses using ➜|
|5||Freshdesk||Customer support software and ticketing system.||freemium||see all businesses using ➜|
|6||TawkTo||A free messaging app to monitor and chat with the visitors on your website.||freemium||see all businesses using ➜|
|7||ManyChat||Facebook Messenger bot.||freemium||see all businesses using ➜|
|8||Drift||Customer communication platform.||freemium||see all businesses using ➜|
See all DelightChat alternatives ➜
No references added yet...
Contributors to this article:
- Pat Walls, Founder @ Starter Story