Super excited to have Kyle Goguen, Founder of Pawstruck on Starter Story for an AMA (ask me anything)
Some interesting facts about Kyle, and things you can ask him about:
- He's grown his online pet supply business to $1M/month
- He left his career in engineering and realized there was no all natural + reasonably priced dog products available
- They've had huge success expanding their products into new channels like Amazon, eBay, Groupon, Walmart.
- Initial launch trouble: they had to completely re-brand the company and brand name two weeks prior to launch
- They launched a "subscribe and save" program which has been one of the biggest drivers for customer retention
- Kyle is a firm believer in delegating tasks/responsibilities so he can focus on his priorities with the business
Ask Kyle anything!
Pawstruck has provided an update on their business!
4 months ago, we followed up with Pawstruck to see how they've been doing since we published this article.
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.