Super excited to have Kyle Goguen, Founder of Pawstruck on Starter Story for an AMA (ask me anything)
Some interesting facts about Kyle, and things you can ask him about:
- He's grown his online pet supply business to $1M/month
- He left his career in engineering and realized there was no all natural + reasonably priced dog products available
- They've had huge success expanding their products into new channels like Amazon, eBay, Groupon, Walmart.
- Initial launch trouble: they had to completely re-brand the company and brand name two weeks prior to launch
- They launched a "subscribe and save" program which has been one of the biggest drivers for customer retention
- Kyle is a firm believer in delegating tasks/responsibilities so he can focus on his priorities with the business
Ask Kyle anything!
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Are you ready to boost your revenue?
Using Klaviyo will open up a massive, untapped sales channel and bring you closer to your customers!
Level up your email marketing with Klaviyo!