Super excited to have TJ Mapes, co-founder of RIPT Apparel on Starter Story for an AMA (ask me anything)
Some interesting facts about TJ, and things you can ask him about:
- They've grown their clothing brand to $200K/month with three founders and zero employees
- They create nostalgic, pop-culture parody and mashup artwork and sell them on t-shirts hoodies and more
- Their business model is unique in that each day at midnight, three new designs go live at a discounted price (starting at $13)
- Their customer retention rate is over 80%
- They opened up their own 5,000 sq ft print shop to become more effective with printing and shipping
- They’ve experimented with tons of giveaways and different entry criteria, which has helped them attract and retain customers
Join our community to ask TJ anything!
RIPT Apparel has provided an update on their business!
Over 1 year ago, we followed up with RIPT Apparel to see how they've been doing since we published this article.
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.