Super excited to have TJ Mapes, co-founder of RIPT Apparel on Starter Story for an AMA (ask me anything)
Some interesting facts about TJ, and things you can ask him about:
- They've grown their clothing brand to $200K/month with three founders and zero employees
- They create nostalgic, pop-culture parody and mashup artwork and sell them on t-shirts hoodies and more
- Their business model is unique in that each day at midnight, three new designs go live at a discounted price (starting at $13)
- Their customer retention rate is over 80%
- They opened up their own 5,000 sq ft print shop to become more effective with printing and shipping
- They’ve experimented with tons of giveaways and different entry criteria, which has helped them attract and retain customers
Join our community to ask TJ anything!
RIPT Apparel has provided an update on their business!
About 2 months ago, we followed up with RIPT Apparel to see how they've been doing since we published this article.
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Are you ready to boost your revenue?
Using Klaviyo will open up a massive, untapped sales channel and bring you closer to your customers!
Level up your email marketing with Klaviyo!