Excited to have Chris Casseday back on Starter Story for an AMA for our community.
513 Kicks is an online sneaker shop that Chris runs as a side hustle.
Here's some cool tidbits about Chris's story (and you can ask him questions about):
- Chris has been selling sneakers online for over 21 years.
- Chris knows a ton about sneakers.
- 513 Kicks is a profitable high-margin business, and he takes home 50% profit.
- SEO expertise: He's grown organic traffic from zero to over 2,000 visitors a month. Over 80% of this traffic is from new visitors, and ultimately new potential customers.
- He knows quite a bit about marketing properly inside Facebook groups: He's a member of 20+ sneaker-related Facebook groups.
- Giveaways expertise: A series of email opt-in giveaways has helped him grow his email list from zero to nearly 5,000 within a year.
The AMA will be hosted in our community at 12:00pm PST on Friday, March 27, 2020.
513 Kicks has provided an update on their business!
6 months ago, we followed up with 513 Kicks to see how they've been doing since we published this article.
Over 1 year ago, we followed up with 513 Kicks to see how they've been doing since we published this article.
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.