AMA with Cameron Manesh from Cameron's Seafood.
Cameron's Seafood catches, cooks, chills, packs, and ships Maryland Crabs and crab cakes to your doorstep (to all 50 states) on a date you choose.
- They started in June 2017, not even 3 years ago.
- Cameron leveraged his family’s seafood retail carry out business and brought an old-school business online.
- Their average sale is $165.
- In July, 2018 they made $200,000 and were on pace for $2,400,000 in their first year.
- A side project: He works 20 hours per week on the business.
- Expertise in PR: Cameron landed a spot in the New York Times and dozens of other publications.
- Expertise in digital marketing: Cameron has had excellent success with email marketing for the business.
Ask him anything!
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Are you ready to boost your revenue?
Using Klaviyo will open up a massive, untapped sales channel and bring you closer to your customers!
Level up your email marketing with Klaviyo!