AMA with Cameron Manesh from Cameron's Seafood.
Cameron's Seafood catches, cooks, chills, packs, and ships Maryland Crabs and crab cakes to your doorstep (to all 50 states) on a date you choose.
- They started in June 2017, not even 3 years ago.
- Cameron leveraged his family’s seafood retail carry out business and brought an old-school business online.
- Their average sale is $165.
- In July, 2018 they made $200,000 and were on pace for $2,400,000 in their first year.
- A side project: He works 20 hours per week on the business.
- Expertise in PR: Cameron landed a spot in the New York Times and dozens of other publications.
- Expertise in digital marketing: Cameron has had excellent success with email marketing for the business.
Ask him anything!
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.