175 Best Instagram Bios for Public Speakers
If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best instagram bios for public speakers.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best public speaking bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Looking to generate your own bio? Check out our free Instagram bio generator here.
Inspiring Instagram Bios for Public Speakers
- I provide motivation to people.
- Motivation is the best gift that I can give. #motivation
- I push people to take the risk and earn the reward.
- The speech itself is popularly known as a pep talk.
- Seeing people happy makes us happy. #happypeople
- We provide inspiration to others with our speeches.
- We motivate and inspire people.
- Typically, we have a reputation as an expert on the subject being discussed.
- I can encourage the audience to look at things from a different perspective.
- We help people become more attentive to their own talents and abilities.
- We help people make some kind of professional or personal change in their lives and within themselves.
- I help people to change their life professionally. #changelife
- The mental change of certain things is what I provide.
- We help audience to focus on many opportunities.
- We use persuasive speech tactics to inspire and motivate.
- We are hired to speak as special guests. #hiredtospeak
- Sometimes we travel a planned circuit of speaking engagements.
- The more popular motivational speakers may also write.
- We master in inspirational words. #inspirationalwords
- Almost all of us relate our own personal experience to an audience.
- We can come from any kind of background and use that information to inspire others.
- We evaluate our life experiences to others. #evaluateourlife
- I’m constantly reflecting on my own life to see what information would be helpful to my audiences or clients.
- We speak in a variety of venues like schools, company boardrooms, community centers, and conferences.
- We inspire and guide listeners to find purpose in their life.
- We deliver talks on motivation, inspiration, or overcoming adversity.
- I help in gaining motivation. #gainingmotivation
- We inspire people to take action.
- I see the world situation from a new perspective.
- We provide encouragement and guidance to business teams at varying levels.
- We guide people from sales staffs to executive directors.
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!
- We cultivate enthusiasm among people. #cultivateenthusiasm
- I can help teams to develop a common purpose.
Cute Instagram Bios for Public Speakers
- We inspire people to improve their work.
- We inspire young people to lead healthy lives.
- Our ambitious life will help people to move forward. #ambitiouslife
- I take all the problems of my clients seriously.
- People get happiness by attending our sessions.
- We help people on how to interact with others in a healthy way.
- We give motivational talks about important social and community issues.
- My goal is to educate the public towards positivity.
- We give people the power to take positive action.
- We have distinct personalities.
- We tend to be artistic individuals. #artisticindividuals
- We’re creative, intuitive, articulate, and expressive.
- I am very much adventurous, ambitious, assertive and optimistic.
- I make people believe that nothing is impossible. #nothingisimpossible
- I am always energetic.
- We may give a speech that rallies people together for a good cause.
- We are in demand and will be called on to present at conferences and events all over the world.
- I am very much dedicated to my work. #dedicated
- We’re unstructured, original, nonconforming, and innovative.
- I have confidence in myself and in my power to motivate.
- Our positive attitude towards life can motivate people.
- Hectic travel schedule – that’s part of my profession.
- We rank among the happiest careers.
- We speak about how to be successful. #howtobesuccessful
- We help people to get engaged in better relationships, and be happy.
- We must be happy in order to make others happy around us.
- I am quite good in influencing others.
- We make people believe that everything is possible.
- We tell people how to do things in a positive way.
- I make people believe in themselves. #believeinthemselves
- Mental peace is important for us.
- We take care of people’s minds.
- I am a very warm and attentive person.
- I motivate people to keep on going.
- I help people to take risks in life. #takerisks
Cool Instagram Bios for Public Speakers
- Our work is to make everyone happy around us.
- I’m a good listener.
- We constantly motivate people in reaching their goals in life.
- I have a very attractive personality. #attractivepersonality
- We provide happiness to people.
- I am always a happy person.
- We drag people to have a better future. #betterfuture
- For us, sustaining the audience is hard but rewarding.
- Making the people believe in us is our task to do.
- We take challenges in life. #challengesinlife
- We require high levels of intelligence in daily tasks.
- We use very short and simple examples.
- I am here to motivate you. #motivate
- I will help you to tackle all your life problems.
- I am very much positive person.
- We don’t engulf negativity in life.
- Knowing what to say in our motivational speaking is important.
- Our speaking power can convince people. #speakingpower
- I invest some serious time and energy into improving our public speaking skills.
- The motivation we provide is our biggest achievement.
- We push people towards positivity.
- I am very much organized by nature.
- Consistency is our key. #consistency
- Motivation is the ultimate key to success.
- We are happy to preach motivation to others.
- I keep myself motivated all the time. #keepmyselfmotivated
- We take inspiration from other speakers.
- Motivation isn’t always about greatness.
- Motivation is all about consistency. #allaboutconsistency
- We are true to our profession.
- If I’m your mentor, I will you feel good about yourself.
- We listen to all your problems very calmly and peacefully.
- We work hard to achieve success in our life.
- Our philosophy lies in motivating others towards success. #success
- Getting ready for a class tonight! Lots of visual aids, it’s going to be a good one… #publicspeaking
Unique Instagram Bios for Public Speakers
- It’s your time to shine! Make sure you’re speaking to the audience, not at them. Enjoy the spotlight as you guide your audience through your story.
- “Speak your mind, and your mind will speak right back to you.” ― Ashley C. Ford.
- The more you focus on what is important (e.g., an audience’s interests) rather than your own nervousness, the more comfortable you will feel and the better you will communicate” – Dale Carnegie.
- Are you an introvert? Are you an extrovert? Maybe you’re somewhere in between. Regardless, everyone has something that makes them feel comfortable or more confident in front of others. And the same is true for public speaking. If you’ve gave a presentation in the past, you know that there are several things that can help you feel more comfortable during your speech. For some, it’s an interest in social media marketing, for others it’s their parents, and for others it’s their favorite television show. Just find your calm and you’re good to go.
- Public speaking can be scary. But it’s also important. And so worth doing. Like the best kind of yoga, good public speaking is all about letting go.
- The secret to public speaking? Be clear, concise and compelling.
- “I’ve never been afraid of the audience. I’ve only been afraid of doing a talk that’s not good enough.” -Adam Seligman.
- Public speaking is an essential part of nearly every job. Today we’re discussing how to prepare and what to expect
- Suffered through another awkward silence? It’s time to learn how to speak up.
- The best speeches are like unexpected gifts—wrapped in thoughtfulness, humour, and insight.
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. #inspiration #lifehack
- When you’re up on stage, make it fun and make it personal. A good keynote captivates and inspires an audience by sharing a story and owning the room.
- The people who succeed at public speaking aren’t the most natural, the most charismatic, the most handsome—they just don’t hate it more than anyone else.
- The secret to public speaking and getting your ideas across: make them interesting. You can do it!
- Public speaking is an art—and that’s why we practice. Sign up for a public speaking course on Skillshare today!
- Great public speaking happens when you care about your audience and show it.
- It’s the little yellow, the little red, and the little blue; together we make a beautiful mosaic of colour. Come join us for a public speaking program!
- It gives a giant boost to a person’s confidence when you give them a thumbs up. It doesn’t matter what you’re doing— giving a speech, introducing someone, or even just asking someone out.
- Don’t have a speech prepared? Don’t be afraid to improvise! You’ll look polished and ready for your audience, regardless of how well-rehearsed you were.
- Have the confidence and skill to captivate any audience, in any situation. Talk with passion, charisma, and authenticity like TED speakers.
- We’ve all been there before: the pre-presentation anxiety. Whether you’re giving a speech, interview or pitching to an investor, pause for a moment and remember: the only way to suck is to not try. You got this!
- When you’re speaking, don’t walk to the front of the room.
- The most important thing to know about public speaking is that it isn’t something you learn. It’s something you do.
- How to be a more engaging public speaker: first, do what feels right.
- Get your speech ready and your mind ready – practice and it won’t be so scary
- The thought that crushes my soul as I speak in public is, What if this is the time everyone decides to put their phones away and pay attention?
- Getting nervous about public speaking? Remember that you‘re never alone—there are hundreds of people within your audience that feel the same way.
- Getting over stage fright for a speech.
- Turning a room full of strangers into a community can happen anywhere, even on an aeroplane. Here’s to bringing your people with you wherever you go.
- Here’s to all the times you practised, prepped and ploughed your way through a presentation. Congrats on conquering that fear.
- Public speaking isn’t the only way to reach more people—or even the best way to do it.
- Remember your lines and rehearse, rehearse, rehearse! Remember the feeling of success as you walk off that stage with a standing ovation.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do and we love building cool products that help kids connect with the world. Count on us.
- As most professional public speakers know, audiences are not there to hear you. They are there to see you fail. So be sure to pick your outfit wisely—you never want to upstage the conference speaker.
- Perfect your public speaking skills with the help of Toastmasters, the world’s largest organization devoted to communication and leadership development. Our friendly, supportive chapter network is here to help you achieve your goals.
Funny Instagram Bios for Public Speakers
- It’s that time of year again…time to get up in front of the audience and be the best version of yourself!
- Take it from someone who has given hundreds of talks over the years: if you want to be successful, you have to prepare. You can’t just show up and expect it to go well.
- “I’ve never been afraid of the audience. I’ve only been afraid of doing a talk that’s not good enough.” -Adam Seligman
- Exciting news! We’re heading to Washington DC on May 8th to hold our first meetup in the nation’s capital.
- Perfect the art of public speaking is what Speechpad aims to help you out with, whether it’s TED talk or a small business proposal. Our master speech coaches can help oil that wheel.
- When public speaking, how do you inspire others to listen to you? Have a better speaking technique at your next presentation.
- I may not be much but I’m still all I think about. -Ludwig van Beethoven #speechlife
- Public Speaking has many definitions, but to me, it’s an art. The ability to connect with your audience and make positive changes. To share personal stories, ideas, opinions, and values in a way that engages people.
- Every time someone asks me to talk about my company in public I think, there’s never an excuse for wearing white after Labor Day.
- I love to speak publicly. I like to share my message all around the world because I’m lucky to live in such a diverse and interesting age.
- Each speech is a new opportunity to learn and grow. I am never finished, and I’m constantly evolving as a speaker.
- Learning to deal with anxiety and public speaking was not a walk in a park, but a walk on a tight rope. The only way to face it is by going through it.
- Only by listening to everyone can you hope to develop the collective wisdom needed to solve any problem. The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn’t being said.
- I love to speak publicly. I think it is the greatest platform to bring people together and raise awareness about your brand or cause.
- I love to speak publicly – I help CEOs tell their stories.
- I love to speak publicly on issues related to entrepreneurship, stress management, work/life balance, and productivity.
- It’s so important, and I’m so grateful to get to be on stage, share my stories and get people up and moving! #livingthedream
- I love to speak publicly, but a few moments before I stand in front of the audience, my knees buckle and I get all sweaty. It’s like having the jitters because the jitters are back! Haha. #GetComfortable
- Speaking publically is like dancing: the more you do it, the better you get at it and the more fun you have.
- Public speaking gives you a sense of accomplishment and helps you feel like a boss.
- In public speaking, there is a tendency to be nervous. The fear of being judged, the fear of being laughed at, the fear of getting it wrong all stand as obstacles to great speeches. But as Robert Fritz points out in his book, “
- Anyone can speak in front of a crowd–VOX gives you the tools to do it right.
- It’s not about what you say—it’s how you say it.
- When you’re ready to speak, let’s discuss how I can help you!
- A photo caption of an actor on a red carpet. He can be giving some tips on public speaking
- When it comes to public speaking, I have two goals: Make people feel better about themselves, and never have them think someone else is having a better time than them.
- Every time I speak publicly I’m a little nervous at first. Then I cover those nerves with positive affirmations and cover those affirmations with logic and sense. Finally, as the audience surrounds me, that fear of public speaking is no more.
- My favourite thing about fall is the chance to speak at conferences across Europe. It’s a great way to see new places, meet amazing people, and learn about future trends.
- Giving a speech soon? These tips will help you nail it.
- Speak with the confidence of someone who’s succeeded over and over again.
- A minute on stage can change a life. Delivering a great talk draws people in, captures their attention, and spreads your ideas to more ears.
- Public speaking can be one of the most positive experiences you have had in your career. There are things you can do to make this experience amazing for you and your audience.
- It’s the Q that gets you. Always ask questions. It might be great to give a talk, workshop or even an interview.
- It’s not what you do. It’s why you do it that will impact & inspire others to act. #PublicSpeaking.
- Speaking to many different groups, and looking forward to connecting with you in the near future.
How To Create A Great Instagram Bio: 7 Steps
1. Add A Searchable Keyword On Your Instagram Name Field and Username
The first step to optimizing your Instagram bio is to add a searchable keyword on the name field and the username.
Ideally, whenever users type a keyword or a name on the Instagram search field, the app populates results based on your username to determine the most relevant search results.
Search results are matched by text. Using an Instagram username or profile name that’s related to the content of your posts is your best bet for showing up in relevant searches.
For example, if you are an artist, you may want to include your job title along with your full name on the username or the name field. That way, people searching for you or your services on Instagram can find your account easily.
Notice how Asiko, a professional artist, uses the name field to include his occupation for clarity.
That way, when you search for an artist or use their name, you can find their account easily.
If you want to change your Instagram username or name, follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Go to your profile on Instagram
Step 2: Tap or click edit profile
Step 3: Enter the right name and username
Step 4: Hit the submit button or click save, depending on the device you are using.
2. Highlight Your Skills & Target Audience
When Instagram users search you and find your profile, the next thing they will do is check out your bio to make sure they are viewing the right account.
Therefore, a good Instagram bio communicates what your business does and even mentions your target audience.
Having a 150 character count limit for your bio can feel a little tight, so this is your chance to explain to your audience why and how they should get in touch or shop from your brand.
Here are key tips to help you highlight your skills and explain to them what you do.
- Try to keep your expression simple
- Use a single thread or theme to link your expressions together
- Choose readily understandable terms / avoid jargon and acronyms
- Focus on benefits, not features
For example, Ericka, who Is a social media marketer and an Instagram expert, includes a clear description of what her business entails at the beginning of her bio.
She mentions: “I coach brands on how to use IG to attract, connect + convert their followers”.
Right after reading this description, her audience gets a glimpse of the types of services offered and what her content is going to look like.
3. Include Relevant Keywords On Your Instagram Bio
While adding keywords on your username and name field makes you discoverable, the Instagram bio is also a great place to add keywords you want to rank for.
Typically, using keywords on your Instagram may not directly help you become more discoverable on the app, but will give your account more focus and connect you with like-minded followers.
When describing your business on the Instagram bio section, include secondary and primary keywords:
Primary keywords are the main words describing your business. For example, for a landscaping expert, “gardener” might be the primary keyword.
Secondary keywords are those that add a bit more detail to the primary keywords and are more related to the searcher's intent. In our example, secondary keyword can be “gardener near me.”
Adding primary and secondary keywords to your Instagram bio enables your audience to feel more connected to your brand.
Here are a few tips to guide you when choosing relevant keywords:
- Refer to Google Autocomplete: when you type an inquiry into the Google search bar, Google autocompletes the inquiry based on the most popular phrases people used in that context.
- Look for Synonyms and Semantics: try looking for other ways of describing the keywords you have entered.
- Google Keyword Planner: The free keyword research tool tells you the average search volume and how competitive the keyword is.
- Use paid keyword research tools: SEMrush, Moz, and Ahrefs are examples of paid keyword research tools to give you insights into your Instagram bio keywords.
4. Add a Link to Your Instagram Profile
The simplest approach of adding a link to your Instagram is displaying it in your profile.
Unlike links placed on Instagram comments and posts, a link on your Instagram bio will be hyperlinked. That means whenever Instagram users tap on the link, they will go straight to your website.
When you create an Instagram post, include a call to action that tells visitors to check out your profile for the relevant link to your e-commerce store or website.
Alternatively, you can use a service like Linkin. bio, which turns your whole Instagram feed into a clickable landing page and drives traffic to your website.
When you add links to any Instagram posts your Instagram audience will be directed to the right content or products on your website.
For example, Barbara Corcoran, a real estate professional uses linktree.com to add a link to her business unusual podcast.
That way, she can drive traffic to her podcast effectively.
5. Add Your Contact Information
Adding contact information on your Instagram bio means Instagram users can contact you directly. It is an excellent means of developing your brand and Instagram business opportunities.
You can add your phone number, email address, or address to the physical location. This way, anyone who wants to know more about your brand can get in touch with you conveniently.
For example, Décor Finity, supplier of household items includes a phone number of their Instagram bio information.
6. Get Creative With Your Instagram Bio
Your Instagram bio is a great space to convey who you are and what you do. You may also want to use that space to show off your personality and have fun.
Here are some ideas of how to use that space to have fun and show off your personality:
Add Emojis To your Bio Description
Instead of having any text-heavy sections in your bio, you can add some Emojis.
Here is a great example of how to use Emojis in your bio.
Add Branded Hashtags
You can use the branded hashtag to let your audience know about your hashtag by including it in your Instagram bio and highlighting it in your captions and Instagram stories.
Here are great examples of how to use branded hashtags on your Instagram bio.
Add Line Breaks to Your Bio
Text-heavy parts can clutter your Instagram bio.
Adding extra space to the Instagram bio makes the information more bite-sized and consumable.
Darryl Cheng gives us a great example of how to add line breaks to your Instagram bio.
7. Add a Relevant Profile Picture
The final step in the process of optimizing your Instagram bio is choosing a relevant profile picture.
The obvious choice for this would be your brand logo as appears on your website, marketing materials, or other social media platforms.
Adding an identifiable picture makes it easy for your target audience to recognize you.
It also helps to raise brand awareness by making sure it is constantly visible within your niche on Instagram.
A great Instagram bio creates a great first impression and reflects what your brand offers in the first instance.
When creating the Instagram bio for travelers, explain who you are and what you offer your audience. You can do this easily by including keywords on the username and name field.
Include keywords on your bio description, and add a link to your website or blog, to drive Instagram users to your profile.
Do not forget to include your contact address, so that your users can get in touch easily.
60 Marketing Ideas For A Public Speaker (2023)
1 of 6
47 Trending Public Speaker Businesses 
2 of 6
1 Tips For Starting A Successful Public Speaker (2023)
3 of 6
7 Public Speaker Success Stories 
4 of 6
40 Pros & Cons Of Starting A Public Speaker (2023)
5 of 6
How Much Does It Cost To Become A Public Speaker? (In 2023)
6 of 6
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.