Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ catchy poetry business slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Poetry Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your poetry business?
You can generate hundreds of poetry business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Soothe your senses and imagination
- The poems that will make your mind wander
- Easy to read words, deeper in meaning
- It rhymes and connects
- Poems that will tickle your mind
- We make poems more amazing
- More than just rhyming
- Poems made to perfection
- Written with love and affection
- All about poems
- The epitome of poetry
- We take poetry seriously
- Poems that are made to last a lifetime
- Making every poem count
- More than just writing poems
- Writing poems to perfection
- We live and breathe poetry
- We write poems wholeheartedly
- Poetry that lasts forever
- For readers, by poets
- We make every poem as perfect as possible
- Poetry taken to the next level
- Eat, sleep, and write poems
- We love poems as you do
- The best poems on the planet
- Poems made even better
- Our way of life is through writing poems
- We write poems to perfection
- Let us write poems that you'll remember
- Poetry is our master
- Taking poetry to the next level
- The next big thing in poetry
- The poet that cares for your feelings
- Letting those emotions go
- We make poems extraordinary
- English Poetry, Built For You
- Religious Tetracolons Are What We Do
- Epic Miscellanies Are What We Do
- Anthology Is What We Do
- Always The Real Thing, Always Poetry.
- Whole Proses Are What We Do
- Poetry Makes Your Day.
- Simple Rhymes, Redefined
- Contemporary Poetry, Redefined
- Don't You Just Love Being In Poetry?
- From Classicist To Loving
- English Poetry, We Take Care Of You!
- Look, Ma, No Poetry!
- Contemporary Tankas Are What We Do
- Religious Anthologies Are What We Do
- Did Somebody Say Poetry?
- Break Me Off A Piece Of That Poetry.
- Half The Poetry, All The Taste.
- Poetries With Change
- Contemporary Shar, Greek Writing
- Modern And Odder
- Poetry - The Revolution.
- Novelist Is What We Do
- From Old Style To Late
- English Poets, French Lint
- Religious Poem, Epic Poesy
- The President Buys Poetry.
- Free For All Rhymes.
- Modern Poetry, Redefined
- Life's Pretty Straight Without Poetry.
- Rhymes Comes To Those Who Wait.
- Rate Of The Poet
- French Poetry, We Take Care Of You!
- Poetry - Be Prepared.
- Review The Facts Poetry Is The Best.
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Whatever You're Into, Get Into Poetry.
- Poetry The Sign Of Success.
- Nothing Is Faster Than Poetry.
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Poetry.
- I Fall For Poetry.
- Australians Wouldn't Give A Poetry For Anything Else.
- Poetry. The Power On Your Side.
- Do You Have The Poetry Inside?
- Sweet As The Moment When The Poetry Went 'Pop'
- Epic Poetic, Contemporary Shih
- Washing Machines Live Longer With Poetry.
- Pentameter Is What We Do
- Contemporary And Preppy
- Poetry - Australian For Beer.
- English Quatrains Are What We Do
- Poetry, It's As Simple As That!
- Contemporary Edmund Spensers Are What We Do
- Turn Loose The Poetry.
- Early Poetry, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Romantic Shi, Dramatic Poet
- There's A Bit Of Poem In All Of Us.
- Poetry Keeps Going, And Going, And Going...
- English Poetry, We Care
- Position Of The Poet
- Poetry, Try It You'll Like It!
- Romantic Verse, French Felt
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Poetry.
- If You Can't Beat Poetry, Join Poetry.
- Limerick Is What We Do
- Early Miscellany, Greek Shih
- Poetry Is My Passion.
- French Poets, Romantic Poesy
- So Easy, No Wonder Poetry Is #1.
- From Undramatic To Spectacular
- Have A Break. Have A Poetry.
- The Original Poetry.
- Aim Of The Poem
- Put Of The Poem
- Poetries With Method
- Commit Of The Poem
- Romantic Shar, Religious Felt
- Greek Isaac Bashevis Singers Are What We Do
- Denise Levertov Is What We Do
- Religious Poetry, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Free Poetry For All.
- Poetry Prevents That Sinking Feeling.
- Poetry's Got It All!
- Poetry, Your Family Will Love You.
- Last Verse, Little Shih
- Spot Of The Shih
- Poetries With Education
- Live Poetry.
- Beware Of Expensive Poetry.
- I'm A Secret Poetry Drinker.
- Work Hard, Felt Harder
- Poetry New And Improved.
- Poetries With Belief
- Wrapped Up With Poetry.
- Space Of The Poets
- Modern Poet, Epic Shih
- Early Poetry, We're Commiitted
- Poems With Tradition
- Poetry, And On, And On...
- Epic Poetry, We're Commiitted
- From Irreligious To Churchly
- French Arthur Rimbauds Are What We Do
- Writing Is What We Do
- From Classicist To Romanticist
- Rhymes With Line
- Greek Italo Calvinos Are What We Do
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Every Poetry Has A Story.
- Good To The Last Poetry.
- Think Poetry.
- From Irreligious To Churchlike
- Buy Poetry Now!
- The Best Part Of Waking Up Is Poetry In Your Cup.
- Early Notice, Dramatic Lint
- Religious Lint, French Lint
- An Army Of Poetry.
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Poem.
- Poetry's Like Heaven.
- Poetry - Now!
- Romantic And Static
- Dramatic Poeticals Are What We Do
- Contemporary And Trendy
- You Better Get Your Rhymes Out.
- Mild Green Poetry Liquid.
- Poetries With Form
- What's In Your Poetry?
- Poetries With Literature
- Post Of The Shih
- Site Of The Shih
- Contemporary Poetry, We Care
- Contemporary Poetry, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Red Hot Poetry.
- Poetry - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Poetry.
- Epic Prosals Are What We Do
- French Poetry, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Spot Of The Muse
- Romantic And Charismatic
- Greek Sonnets Are What We Do
- Vorsprung Durch Poetry.
- I Was A Poetry Weakling.
- Point Of The Poetry
- Modern Limericks Are What We Do
- Poetries With Society
- Modern And Northern
- Absolut Poetry.
- We're With The Poetry.
- Our Poetry Will Give You Softer Skin.
- Early And Nerdy
- Everyone Wants A Poetry.
- The Poetry People.
- Direct Of The Writing
- Religious And Official
- Jesus Loves Poetry.
- Poetries With Hero
- Last And Abashed
- Go Farther With Poetry.
- Poetry, What Else?
- My Anti-Drug Is Poetry.
- Modern Poetry, We Take Care Of You!
- Inspired By Poetry.
- You Can't Stop Poetry.
- Poetry For People Who Want More.
- Simple Impartial Poetry.
- Schhh... You Know Poetry.
- You Can Do It When You Poetry It.
- Poem Always The Right Choice
- French Francesco Petrarcas Are What We Do
- What Can Poetry Do For You?
- Bet You Can't Eat Poetry.
- Tastes Great, Less Poetry.
- Poppin' Fresh Poetry.
- The World's Local Poetry.
- Contemporary And Furry
- Modern Notice, Romantic Verse
- Contemporary Writing, Greek Shih
- See You At Poetry.
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Poetry, The Original.
- Aim Of The Muse
- Early Heroic Verses Are What We Do
- Romantic Poetry, We Take Care Of You!
- Santa, All I Want Is Poetry.
- Poetry - Enjoy The Difference.
- Poetry, Does The Job.
- You Can't Beat Poetry.
- Dramatic And Tatted
- Poetry Is My Sport.
- Make The World A Better Place With Poetry.
- Epic Poetry, Redefined
- I'd Sleep With Poetry.
- Set Of The Tales
- Dramatic Poetry, Built For You
- Religious Poetry, We Are Here
- I Wouldn't Leave The House Without Poetry.
- Poetry, To Hell With The Rest.
- Notice Is What We Do
- Modern Poetry, We're Commiitted
- Work Hard, Hear Harder
- They're Waffly Poetry.
- From Ugly To Fine
- A Poetry Is Forever.
- Direct Of The Verse
- Dial Down The Poetry.
- Contemporary Quatrains Are What We Do
- Rate Of The Poesy
- Poetry Is Going Places.
- Poetries With Culture
- Dramatic And Metallic
- Poetries With History
- Allowable Rime, Few Contes
- I'm Not Just The Poem, I'm A Member.
- Central Heating For Poetry.
- Novella Is What We Do
- It's The Bright One, It's The Right One, That's Poetry.
- Poetries With Art
- From Late To Baby
- Poetry Stands Above The Rest.
- Work Hard, Writing Harder
- Poetry It's Guaranteed.
- Stay Cool With Poetry.
- Poetries With Government
- Poetry - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Poetries With Poet
- Poetry Built To Perfection.
- America's Most Trusted Poetry.
- Poetries With State
- Poetry Keeps Going And Going.
- Religious And Superstitious
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Poetry?
- Contemporary Poetry, Done Right
- Poetry Inside You.
- English Poetic, Contemporary Poets
- Poetry - It's Like Heaven!
- Poetry, I Want It All.
- Epic Poesy, French Poetic
- Station Of The Poetic
- Modern Sonnets Are What We Do
- English Denise Levertovs Are What We Do
- A Different Kind Of Company. A Different Kind Of Poetry.
- Poetry To Play It Safe.
- I Like The Poetry In You.
- Range Of The Muse
- It's Nothing But Poetry
- Poetry - To Feel Free!
- Poetry Innovate Your World.
- Kids Will Do Anything For Poetry.
- The Best Poetry Under One Roof.
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Poetry Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your poetry business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
With BigCommerce, you can build, run and grow a better online business in less time, with less cost.
- Start a trial: Build a store that caters to your unique needs. Get 15 days free when you pick your plan, no strings attached.
- Launch your store: Customize your storefront with powerful features. No design skills needed.
- Convert more sales: Build buzz, find your target customers, and drive even more online traffic.
Start your free 15-day free trial today ➜ (no credit card required)