Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ catchy poetry business slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Poetry Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your poetry business?
You can generate hundreds of poetry business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Soothe your senses and imagination
- The poems that will make your mind wander
- Easy to read words, deeper in meaning
- It rhymes and connects
- Poems that will tickle your mind
- We make poems more amazing
- More than just rhyming
- Poems made to perfection
- Written with love and affection
- All about poems
- The epitome of poetry
- We take poetry seriously
- Poems that are made to last a lifetime
- Making every poem count
- More than just writing poems
- Writing poems to perfection
- We live and breathe poetry
- We write poems wholeheartedly
- Poetry that lasts forever
- For readers, by poets
- We make every poem as perfect as possible
- Poetry taken to the next level
- Eat, sleep, and write poems
- We love poems as you do
- The best poems on the planet
- Poems made even better
- Our way of life is through writing poems
- We write poems to perfection
- Let us write poems that you'll remember
- Poetry is our master
- Taking poetry to the next level
- The next big thing in poetry
- The poet that cares for your feelings
- Letting those emotions go
- We make poems extraordinary
- Set Of The Tales
- Rhymes Comes To Those Who Wait.
- Greek Sonnets Are What We Do
- Space Of The Poets
- Anthology Is What We Do
- From Old Style To Late
- Point Of The Poetry
- Good To The Last Poetry.
- Epic Poesy, French Poetic
- Have A Break. Have A Poetry.
- Romantic And Static
- Poetry Inside You.
- English Poets, French Lint
- Poetry To Play It Safe.
- Vorsprung Durch Poetry.
- Romantic Shi, Dramatic Poet
- French Poetry, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Poetries With Culture
- Notice Is What We Do
- Contemporary Poetry, We Care
- Religious Poetry, We Are Here
- Poetry Innovate Your World.
- Don't You Just Love Being In Poetry?
- Pentameter Is What We Do
- Work Hard, Writing Harder
- Poetry Built To Perfection.
- Poetry - The Revolution.
- Poetry, What Else?
- Bet You Can't Eat Poetry.
- Poetries With Education
- If You Can't Beat Poetry, Join Poetry.
- Schhh... You Know Poetry.
- Poetry, It's As Simple As That!
- Whole Proses Are What We Do
- An Army Of Poetry.
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- What Can Poetry Do For You?
- Poetries With Society
- English Denise Levertovs Are What We Do
- From Late To Baby
- Contemporary Tankas Are What We Do
- Religious Lint, French Lint
- Aim Of The Poem
- Poetry Stands Above The Rest.
- We're With The Poetry.
- Modern Poetry, We're Commiitted
- Dramatic Poetry, Built For You
- Simple Impartial Poetry.
- Poetry - Enjoy The Difference.
- Poetry - Be Prepared.
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Poem.
- Santa, All I Want Is Poetry.
- Romantic Poetry, We Take Care Of You!
- Wrapped Up With Poetry.
- You Can't Stop Poetry.
- Modern Poetry, We Take Care Of You!
- Poetries With Hero
- Break Me Off A Piece Of That Poetry.
- Tastes Great, Less Poetry.
- Religious Poem, Epic Poesy
- English Poetry, Built For You
- See You At Poetry.
- Epic Prosals Are What We Do
- Always The Real Thing, Always Poetry.
- You Better Get Your Rhymes Out.
- Poetry It's Guaranteed.
- Poetry - Now!
- Commit Of The Poem
- Kids Will Do Anything For Poetry.
- Romantic And Charismatic
- Position Of The Poet
- French Poets, Romantic Poesy
- Did Somebody Say Poetry?
- Denise Levertov Is What We Do
- Dramatic And Metallic
- Poetry Keeps Going And Going.
- You Can't Beat Poetry.
- Life's Pretty Straight Without Poetry.
- A Different Kind Of Company. A Different Kind Of Poetry.
- So Easy, No Wonder Poetry Is #1.
- Epic Poetry, We're Commiitted
- Poetry Prevents That Sinking Feeling.
- It's Nothing But Poetry
- Station Of The Poetic
- The President Buys Poetry.
- Our Poetry Will Give You Softer Skin.
- Poetry Is My Passion.
- Poetries With Change
- Rate Of The Poesy
- Central Heating For Poetry.
- Early And Nerdy
- Poetry - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Poetries With Form
- Modern Poet, Epic Shih
- Early Heroic Verses Are What We Do
- Poetries With Belief
- Novelist Is What We Do
- Simple Rhymes, Redefined
- Think Poetry.
- Poetry - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- English Poetry, We Care
- Contemporary Poetry, Redefined
- Everyone Wants A Poetry.
- Writing Is What We Do
- Spot Of The Shih
- I'd Sleep With Poetry.
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Work Hard, Felt Harder
- A Poetry Is Forever.
- English Poetic, Contemporary Poets
- French Francesco Petrarcas Are What We Do
- Early Poetry, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Review The Facts Poetry Is The Best.
- There's A Bit Of Poem In All Of Us.
- Poetry, Your Family Will Love You.
- Poetry Is My Sport.
- Modern And Northern
- They're Waffly Poetry.
- Free Poetry For All.
- English Quatrains Are What We Do
- America's Most Trusted Poetry.
- Poetry, The Original.
- Contemporary And Preppy
- Rhymes With Line
- Post Of The Shih
- Early Poetry, We're Commiitted
- Epic Poetic, Contemporary Shih
- The Original Poetry.
- There's Only One Thing In The World I Want And That Is Poetry.
- Put Of The Poem
- Do You Have The Poetry Inside?
- Poetry Makes Your Day.
- Dial Down The Poetry.
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Poetry.
- Early Miscellany, Greek Shih
- Greek Isaac Bashevis Singers Are What We Do
- My Anti-Drug Is Poetry.
- You Can Do It When You Poetry It.
- Poetry New And Improved.
- Poetry's Like Heaven.
- Poetries With State
- Contemporary And Trendy
- Poetry Is Forever.
- Dramatic Poeticals Are What We Do
- Religious And Superstitious
- Range Of The Muse
- Novella Is What We Do
- The World's Local Poetry.
- Poetry, I Want It All.
- Contemporary Edmund Spensers Are What We Do
- Religious Anthologies Are What We Do
- I Wouldn't Leave The House Without Poetry.
- Last Verse, Little Shih
- Aim Of The Muse
- I Like The Poetry In You.
- Contemporary And Furry
- Poetries With Poet
- English Poetry, We Take Care Of You!
- Poetry, And On, And On...
- Go Farther With Poetry.
- Direct Of The Writing
- Modern Limericks Are What We Do
- Free For All Rhymes.
- Poetry The Sign Of Success.
- Poetry, Does The Job.
- Half The Poetry, All The Taste.
- Contemporary Shar, Greek Writing
- Make The World A Better Place With Poetry.
- Limerick Is What We Do
- Australians Wouldn't Give A Poetry For Anything Else.
- Absolut Poetry.
- Last And Abashed
- Nothing Is Faster Than Poetry.
- Romantic Shar, Religious Felt
- Greek Italo Calvinos Are What We Do
- If You've Got The Time, We've Got The Poetry.
- Poetries With Literature
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Poetry.
- Modern Sonnets Are What We Do
- Look, Ma, No Poetry!
- Poem Always The Right Choice
- Contemporary Writing, Greek Shih
- From Ugly To Fine
- Poetry, Try It You'll Like It!
- Poetry. The Power On Your Side.
- Poems With Tradition
- I'm Not Just The Poem, I'm A Member.
- Site Of The Shih
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Poetry?
- Epic Poetry, Redefined
- What's In Your Poetry?
- Buy Poetry Now!
- Turn Loose The Poetry.
- Poetries With Government
- I Was A Poetry Weakling.
- From Classicist To Loving
- Poetry Keeps Going, And Going, And Going...
- I'm A Secret Poetry Drinker.
- Epic Miscellanies Are What We Do
- It's The Bright One, It's The Right One, That's Poetry.
- Work Hard, Hear Harder
- Early Notice, Dramatic Lint
- Spot Of The Muse
- Modern Notice, Romantic Verse
- From Irreligious To Churchlike
- French Poetry, We Take Care Of You!
- Jesus Loves Poetry.
- Poetry, To Hell With The Rest.
- Allowable Rime, Few Contes
- Poetry Is Going Places.
- Mild Green Poetry Liquid.
- Poetry's Got It All!
- From Irreligious To Churchly
- Poetries With Art
- Poetry - To Feel Free!
- Contemporary Poetry, Done Right
- Inspired By Poetry.
- Rate Of The Poet
- Contemporary Quatrains Are What We Do
- Poetry For People Who Want More.
- Sweet As The Moment When The Poetry Went 'Pop'
- Whatever You're Into, Get Into Poetry.
- Live Poetry.
- The Poetry People.
- Every Poetry Has A Story.
- Poetries With Method
- Dramatic And Tatted
- Poetry - It's Like Heaven!
- French Arthur Rimbauds Are What We Do
- The Best Part Of Waking Up Is Poetry In Your Cup.
- Washing Machines Live Longer With Poetry.
- From Classicist To Romanticist
- I Fall For Poetry.
- Religious Tetracolons Are What We Do
- Poetry - Australian For Beer.
- Poetries With History
- Modern Poetry, Redefined
- Religious Poetry, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Romantic Verse, French Felt
- Red Hot Poetry.
- Modern And Odder
- Contemporary Poetry, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Beware Of Expensive Poetry.
- Stay Cool With Poetry.
- The Best Poetry Under One Roof.
- Poppin' Fresh Poetry.
- From Undramatic To Spectacular
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Poetry Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your poetry business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.