Looking to write a new Poets & Novelists-related blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Poets & Novelists-related blog post topics to write about
- Poets & Novelists-related blogging ideas
- Other Poets & Novelists-related content ideas
- Real-world examples of Poets & Novelists-related blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Poets & Novelists-related blog ideas.
Poets & Novelists-related Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Poets & Novelists-related blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Blank Verse Poetry
- Narrative Poetry
- Literary Fiction
- Genre Fiction
- Children's Literature
- Writing Motivation
- Historical Fiction
- Writing Tools
- Writing Apps
- Mainstream Fiction
- Free Verse Poetry
- Pastoral Poetry
- Lyric Poetry
- Soliloquy Poetry
- Elegy Poetry
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Poets & Novelists-related Blog Post Ideas
- How to publish your books
- How to manage incoming thoughts as a writer
- How to keep yourself motivated when writing
- How to write a poem like a pro
- How to find inspiration for your next book
- How to practice self-care while doing your masterpiece
- How to motivate yourself when you feel like giving up
- Step by step guide on how to publish a book for the first time
- How to market your book
- How to objectively rate a novel book
- How to find an inspiration
- How to avoid plagiarism when writing your book
- How to keep focused during writing sessions
- How to keep readers read your book
- How to promote your works without spending much
- How to become a great novelist
- How to start your poetry blog
- Beginners guide on how to sell your book on Amazon
- How to come up with great characters
- Guide on how to write a fiction book like a pro
- How to improve yourself as a poet
- How to make a living as a novelist
- How to become a fiction writer without getting a degree
- Complete guide on how to create the best selling novel book
- How to come up with the best selling output
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Poets & Novelists-related Content Ideas
- 12 things that inspire a great novelist
- 8 ways to keep your ideas organized
- 15 best novel books of all time
- 12 things to consider when writing a novel
- 12 next novel book you must read this year
- 15 collected advice to aspiring novelists from notable novelist
- 8 free-style poems about love
- 20 writing tips from the experts
- Top 10 struggles encountered by novelists during their writing process
- Tips on finishing your book within your timeframe
- Tips on expanding a short story into a novel
- List of best poems published this year
- 7 tips from an award-winning novelist
- 18 tips for newbie fiction writers
- 8 myths about poetry
- 12 best fiction writers in today's generation
- 8 things you must avoid as a fiction writer
- 10 tips on composing an award-winning poem
- 20 best poems of all time
- 20 samples of inspiration source as an author
- Ways on how to play with words
- 10 tips to level up your writing skills
- 10 editing tips for self-editing authors
- 5 things to consider when choosing a publishing company
- 20 grammar tools for budgetary writers
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Poets & Novelists-related Blog Post Topic Ideas
- How writers work on their crafts
- How writers came up with their characters
- An interview with today's one of the best millennial novelists
- The common mission of poets and novelists
- My most admired novel writer and how she motivated me
- An interview with our city librarian
- The best thing about being a novelist
- My favorite novel and its impact on my life
- Who is your novelist hero and why
- What is poetry
- Positively handling rejections
- How poets use punctuations
- Why do poets use figurative language
- Grammar rules for the poets
- How did you start writing
- Traditional publishing vs. self-publishing
- How does your environment affect your writing process
- Why do poets use figures of speech
- What inspires you to write
- How do you improve your writing skills
- Life as a poet
- Setting up a time goal in finishing your book
- How conflict drives a story
- Copy editing vs. proofreading
- The future of poem and fiction writers
- Why poets and novelists mostly detached themselves from the crowd
- Can someone become a novelist without getting a degree
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.