So, perhaps you've come up with the perfect photo booth business idea and name/logo for your photo booth business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together.
And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brands entire mission.
Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it - so it's important that you get it right from the start.
We've put together a list of powerful slogan and taglines for your photo booth business + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your photo booth business.
Photo Booth Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your photo booth business?
You can generate hundreds of photo booth business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
Catchy Photo Booth Business Slogans, Taglines, and Phrases
- A Photo A Day Helps You Work, Rest And Play.
- Photo's Like Heaven.
- Photo Is Your Friend.
- From Bottom Of The Inning To Chief
- Get Busy With The Booth.
- Photo - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Photos With Photograph
- Large Snapshots, Old Photographic
- Photo The Only Way To Go.
- Photo Right As Rain.
- Put Of The Photographer
- Men Can't Help Acting On Photo.
- Photo, You've Got It!
- Photo, Where Success Is At Home.
- Right Image, White Pictures
- Work Hard, Courtesy Harder
- Small Autographs Are What We Do
- I Love Photo.
- Bet You Can't Eat Photo.
- Good To The Last Photo.
- Photofluorography Is What We Do
- Nearest Booth, Let's Start Today!
- Point Of The Images
- Photo Is Everything You Need.
- It's The Photo You Can See.
- Photo, It's As Simple As That!
- Small Photo, Let's Get To Work
- It Makes Your Photo Smack.
- Photo, To Hell With The Rest.
- Don't Leave Your Photo At Home.
- An Army Of Photo.
- Play Photo, Start Living.
- Enjoy Studio.
- Top Galeries Are What We Do
- Photo Chews 'Em Up And Spits 'Em Out.
- Don't Play With Fire, Play With Photo.
- I'd Sleep With Photo.
- Photo The Only Way To Fly.
- Large Photoheliographs Are What We Do
- Photo - Be Prepared.
- Aerial Photographs, Bottom Photographer
- Photo - Go For The Game.
- Home Of The Photographed
- You Need A Photo.
- Photo Is Crazy Good.
- Free Photo.
- From Top To Worst
- Photo Will Live On Forever.
- Photo, Since 1845.
- Vorsprung Durch Photo.
- Photo For The Masses.
- Second Photo, Let's Start Today!
- Original And Traditional
- From Top Of The Inning To Stern
- I'm Not Just The Photo, I'm A Member.
- Photos With House
- Wouldn't You Rather Be Photo?
- Think Different, Think Photo.
- Call A Friend, Call Photo.
- Photo - Empowering People.
- What's In Your Booth?
- See You At Booth.
- The Joy Of Photo.
- Site Of The Photographer
- Makes You Feel Photo Again.
- Photo, Your Way!
- Bottom And Dotted
- Photo Is All Jacked Up.
- Photos With Extent
- You Can Be Sure Of Photo.
- It's My Photo!
- Come Fly The Friendly Photo.
- Your Flexible Photo.
- Enjoy Photo.
- Top Photo, We Are Here
- Rate Of The Picture
- Turn Loose The Photo.
- Photo... Get Your Photo Here.
- Photo Keeps Going And Going.
- Photos With Size
- Set Of The Portrait
- Live In Your Photo, Play In Ours.
- Point Of The Photographer
- Photo, Do You Need Anything Else?
- They're Waffly Photo.
- The Ideal Photo.
- Every Photo Has A Story.
- Large Polaroids Are What We Do
- Get More From Life With Photo.
- Lay Of The Image
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Studio.
- Photo, Not That Other Crap.
- Everyone Should Believe In Photo.
- Photo - Australian For Beer.
- From Larboard To Exact
- Work Hard, Shot Harder
- You Can't Stop Photo.
- Have A Break. Have A Photo.
- Photo It's A Kind Of Magic.
- Photos With Perspective
- Too Orangey For Photo.
- Made To Make Your Photo Water.
- You Better Get Your Photo Out.
- Photo's Got It All!
- Micrography Is What We Do
- The Wonder Has A Name: Photo.
- Bottom Mugs Are What We Do
- Photos With Amount
- Always The Real Thing, Always Photo.
- Photo, Good.
- Two Booth Are Better Than One.
- Second Photo, Done Right
- Large Files Are What We Do
- Cinematographer Is What We Do
- The President Buys Photo.
- Photo Is Rolling, The Others Are Stoned.
- The Photo Look.
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Photo It Will Not Subdue.
- There's A Bit Of Photo In All Of Us.
- Framed Pictures, Aerial Pictures
- Range Of The Pictures
- Right Photo, We Care
- Look, Ma, No Photo!
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Photo?
- Let Your Photo Do The Walking.
- Cliche Is What We Do
- Let's Photo!
- Aerial And Immaterial
- Kills All Known Photo - Dead.
- Aerial Images, Original Photography
- Aerial And Antibacterial
- Small Photo, We Are Here
- Photos With Area
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Photo.
- Photo For Your Health.
- The Photo Way Of Life.
- Photo For Everyone.
- Image Is What We Do
- They're Waffly Booth.
- Free Photo For All.
- Collage Is What We Do
- Right Pics, Aerial Photographer
- Photography Is What We Do
- Endless Possibilities With Photo.
- Photos With Light
- For That Deep Down Body Photo.
- From Unoriginal To Innovational
- Cuts Photo Time In Half.
- See You At Photo.
- A Photo Is Forever.
- Photo The Best Of The Litter.
- Make It A Photo Night.
- Photo - A Safe Place In An Unsafe World!
- Photo, Pure Lust.
- Old Photo, Built For You
- Photo - To Feel Free!
- Aerial Photoreliefs Are What We Do
- Photo Keeps Going, And Going, And Going...
- Work Hard, Print Harder
- Work Hard, Pictured Harder
- Top Photo - A New You
- Point Of The Exposure
- Original Photographs Are What We Do
- Top Photo, Better Results
- A Day With Photo.
- Photo, Let The Good Times Roll.
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Photo?
- Praise Photo.
- Large Studio, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Order A Photo Today.
- Set Of The Image
- Photo Stays Sharp 'Til The Bottom Of The Glass.
- Lipsmackin' Thirstquenchin' Acetastin' Motivatin' Goodbuzzin' Cooltalkin' Highwalkin' Fastlivin' Evergivin' Coolfizzin' Photo.
- Bottom Photo, We Take Care Of You!
- Photo - Today And Tomorrow.
- Break Me Off A Piece Of That Photo.
- Framed And Sustained
- Anyone Can Handle Photo.
- From First To Moment
- Large Images, White Photograph
- America's Most Trusted Photo.
- Buy Photo Now!
- Framed And Maintained
- Photos With Edition
- Old Photo, Let's Start Today!
- Photo - One Name. One Legend.
- Lay Of The Photographs
- Base Of The Exposure
- Building The Future
- Work Hard, Photographing Harder
- Photo For People Who Want More.
- Site Of The Photographs
- Framed And Planed
- Second Pictures, Small Picture
- Original And Clinical
- Got Photo?
- White Archives Are What We Do
- It's A Beautiful Photo.
- Make The World A Better Place With Photo.
- You've Got Questions. We've Got Photo.
- Photo Strikes Back.
- Bottom Charts Are What We Do
- From Blacken To Achromatic
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Photo.
- Photo, Your Family Will Love You.
- Rate Of The Portrait
- From New To Antediluvian
- Recordist Is What We Do
- Photo - Enjoy The Difference.
- Australians Wouldn't Give A Photo For Anything Else.
- Photos With Layer
- Photo Gets An APhoto.
- Photos With Picture
- Photos With Edge
- Top Mug, White Photographic
- Gonna Be A While? Grab A Photo.
- From Improperly To Proper
- Unzip A Photo.
- White Phototypographies Are What We Do
- Bottom Fisheye Lens Are What We Do
- Spot Of The Photographed
- Original Snapshots Are What We Do
- Work Hard, Snap Harder
- Work Hard, Opt Harder
- Home Of The Pictures
- Phot Is What We Do
- Aerial Stills Are What We Do
- Close Up Is What We Do
- Fisheye Len Is What We Do
- Aerial Photofluorographies Are What We Do
- There's Lots Of Fun In Photo.
- Work Hard, Photographed Harder
- Truly Photo.
- Photo, The Problem Solver.
- Designed For Photo.
- Get Busy With The Photo.
- Photos With Time
- Pictorial Is What We Do
- Second And Pleasant
- I Wish I Had A Photo.
- Ribbed For Her Photo.
- The Photo People.
- Credit Is What We Do
- Mild Green Photo Liquid.
- Photo Will Make You Feel Better.
- Go Far With Photo.
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Photo Booth Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your photo booth business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!