Looking to write a new blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post ideas and topics can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
This post provides you with creative blog post ideas to help spark some ideas for your next article.
Additionally, we provide you with proven tips and strategies on how to find the right blog post topic for your mobile yoga business.
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How To Guide Blog Post Ideas For Your Mobile Yoga Business
- How to start a yoga blog
- How to Start a Mobile Yoga Business
- How to make money with an online yoga business
- How to Promote a Yoga Class
- How to use Social Media to Promote Your Online Yoga
- How to Start a Yoga Business from Home
- How to boost website traffic with a yoga blog
- How to find relevant keywords for yoga blog
- How to Start a Yoga Business from Home
- How to Make an Own Yoga app
- How to calculate your BMI
- How to create a Yoga Instagram profile
- How to practice yoga in your home
- How Yoga can complement other workout activities like HIIT
- How yoga can help in covid-19
- How To Teach Online Yoga Classes
- How to promote online yoga classes
- How Yoga Can Help Reduce Stress
- How yoga can keep us healthy during the pandemic
- How Yoga Can Improve Your Sleep Quality
- How Yoga Helps the Back - Spine
- How Yoga Can Treat Serious Medical Conditions
- How Yoga Changes Your Brain
- How yoga can actually make you happier
- How Yoga Benefits the Heart
- How Yoga Can Improve Your Corporate Culture
- How Yoga Can Help Strengthen Your Immune System
- How yoga can help attain a good posture
- How Yoga Can Help Soothe Anxiety
- How Yoga Can Help You Look Younger
- How To Fill Your Yoga Class
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List Blog Post Ideas For Your Mobile Yoga Business
- The 7 Best Yoga Mats of 2021
- 5 Tips to Market Your Online Yoga Classes
- 10 Digital Marketing Tips to Fill Your Yoga Classes
- 9 Online Marketing Tips for Yoga Classes & Studios
- 5 Experts' Best Advice on How to Open a Yoga Studio
- 7 Tips For Starting Your Own Yoga Business
- 5 Yogis To Follow on Snapchat
- 77 Health Benefits of Yoga
- Top 10 Benefits of Practicing Yoga
- 6 reasons to practice yoga everyday and keep the doctor away
- 14 Amazing Benefits Of Yoga In Schools
- 12 Advertising Options for Yoga Studios
- Six Ways Yoga Can Help You
- Top Ten Ways Yoga Will Improve Your Life
- 12 Reasons Yoga Helps Improve Life Span
- 7 Marketing Tips for Yoga Instructors
- 5 Ways Yoga Can Improve Your Mental Health
- 7 Benefits of Yoga for Young Kids
- 30 benefits of a daily yoga practice
- 15 Benefits of Yoga for Calming Your Mind
- 3 Ways Yoga Can Help Your Career
- 4 Yoga Poses for Healthy Lungs
- 10 Business Secrets to Starting a Successful Yoga Career
- 19 Best Yoga Apps 2021
- 10 Ways to Market and Grow Your Yoga Business
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Blog Post Ideas For Your Mobile Yoga Business
- The Ultimate Instagram Marketing Guide for Yoga Studio Owners
- The Benefits of Practicing Yoga
- Yoga for Everyone: A Beginner's Guide
- Importance of Doing Yoga
- The Power Of Yoga And How Yoga Can Make A Difference
- The Spiritual Side of Yoga
- Importance of Yoga During This Pandemic
- Discover the Benefits of Yoga for Students
- What Yoga Can and Can't Do for You
- Yoga Benefits for Arthritis
- What is Mindful Yoga?
- Budgeting Tips for Opening a Yoga Studio
- Powerful Ways to Promote Yoga Studio Businesses Online
- Marketing 101: A Complete Guide For Yoga Teachers
- What is Pranayama Yoga?
- 10 Signs You Need a Yoga Retreat
- Exploring the therapeutic effects of yoga
- Good reasons to start Yoga
- International Day of Yoga 21st June 2021
- Mindfulness Meditation Techniques For Beginners
- What is Yoga Meditation?
- What Are The Benefits & Differences of Yoga and Meditation?
- How to Meditate While Doing Yoga
- Yoga: Methods, types, philosophy, and risks
- Free Guided Meditations, Visualizations and Relaxations
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.