So, you've come up with the perfect meme-based product idea, but in order to launch, you need a good business name.
And not just a name, but a creative and descriptive name that will make your meme-based product stand out.
The name of your business will forever play a role in:
- Your customers first impression
- Your businesses identity
- The power behind the type of customer your brand attracts
- If you're memorable or not
We've put together 400+ meme-based product ideas, provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to name your business and give real-world examples of how other founders came up with the name of their business.
Additionally, we provide you with a free business name generator with an instant domain availability check to help you find a custom name for your meme-based product.
Need to start an LLC? Create an LLC in minutes with ZenBusiness.
Meme Based Product Name Generator
Want to come up with your own unique company or brand name?
You can generate thousands of meme-based product name ideas for free using our business name generator and instantly check domain availability.
Catchy meme-based product name ideas
- Antique Group check availability
- Wares Co check availability
- Soi Spot check availability
- Mathematical Product Co check availability
- Vous Group check availability
- Lui Co check availability
- Tendency Group check availability
- Coatings Group check availability
- Mathematical Product Group check availability
- Infectious Pro check availability
- Moi Co check availability
- Chestnut Co check availability
Creative meme-based product name ideas
- Vous Pro check availability
- Curve Pro check availability
- Vogue Pro check availability
- Merchandise Spot check availability
- Drift Group check availability
- Moi Group check availability
- Anti Viral Collective check availability
- Vogue Spot check availability
- Memetic Spot check availability
- Anti Viral Place check availability
- Offerings Collective check availability
- Viruses Spot check availability
Fun meme-based product name ideas
- Elle Collective check availability
- Drift Spot check availability
- Kwaito Co check availability
- Intersection Place check availability
- Memetic Trading Co check availability
- Virological Spot check availability
- Intestinal Collective check availability
- Cut Collective check availability
- Kwaito Trading Co check availability
- Intestinal Group check availability
- Devices Trading Co check availability
- Tendency Trading Co check availability
Cool meme-based product name ideas
- Memetic Co check availability
- Soi Collective check availability
- Replicator Group check availability
- Veer Pro check availability
- Style Trading Co check availability
- Offerings Spot check availability
- Curve Place check availability
- Swerve Collective check availability
- Lui Trading Co check availability
- Brands Co check availability
- Antique Spot check availability
- Antique Place check availability
Unique meme-based product name ideas
- Mathematical Product Spot check availability
- Tendency Spot check availability
- Virological Co check availability
- Infected Collective check availability
- Intestinal Pro check availability
- Style Place check availability
- Virologic Collective check availability
- Elle Trading Co check availability
- Course Collective check availability
- Manufacturers Trading Co check availability
- Vous Spot check availability
- Replicator Pro check availability
Cute meme-based product name ideas
- Veer Place check availability
- Memetic Place check availability
- Cut Trading Co check availability
- Chestnut Group check availability
- Slew Spot check availability
- Kwaito Pro check availability
- Offerings Group check availability
- Intersection Spot check availability
- Vector Pro check availability
- Offerings Trading Co check availability
- Slew Collective check availability
- Offerings Pro check availability
Clever meme-based product name ideas
- Swerve Trading Co check availability
- Infectious Spot check availability
- Chestnut Place check availability
- Chestnut Trading Co check availability
- Industries Trading Co check availability
- Antiviral Co check availability
- Industries Place check availability
- Wares Spot check availability
- Chestnut Collective check availability
- Viruses Trading Co check availability
- Curve Trading Co check availability
- Virus Spot check availability
Best meme-based product name ideas
- Soi Place check availability
- Viruses Group check availability
- Industries Spot check availability
- Merchandise Place check availability
- Cut Pro check availability
- Course Group check availability
- Brands Collective check availability
- Virology Group check availability
- Antiviral Spot check availability
- Production Co check availability
- Merchandise Group check availability
- Manufacturers Spot check availability
Guide: How To Name Your Business
Why Is Your Business Name Important?
Your business name is one of the single most important pieces to starting a business.
Because your business name has power.
It reflects your reputation, your mission, values, and represents what people (and customers) are searching for.
It impacts the way in which people remember, refer you, and perceive your business
When choosing your business name, there's a lot to think about in order to get it right - so it's important not to rush this process.
Let's take a look at everything you need to consider before deciding on a business name:
Tips To Consider When Naming Your Meme Based Product:
Simple is always better
This means a few different things. Your meme-based product name should always be:
- Easy to spell
- Easy to pronounce
- Easy to remember
Consider avoiding long names as much as possible, as this will only lead your customers forgetting your name and feeling frustrated.
To test this point, try to think of any well-known reputable brand off the top of your head.
The first that come to mind for me are Alexa, Google, Nike, Apple - each unique in their own way (hence, easy to remember) , less than six characters and easy to spell.
Your Business Name Should Define What You Do
The name of your business should reflect a defining characteristic of what you do.
Before your customer goes to your website or speaks to you, the name of your business should spark some initial thoughts in their brain as to what you're all about.
For example, marketingexamples.com describes exactly what their company is about: providing great examples of marketing tactics.
Consider SEO When Naming Your Business
Bottom line: If you don't show up in google, you're going to make it that much more challenging for customers to find you.
There are several different aspects to think about when it comes to SEO & naming your meme-based product:
- Try not to pick a business name that's crowded with other businesses
- Consider naming your business based on highly searched keywords
- Make sure the name of your business matches search intent and what people are looking for
Think about the emotions you want to evoke
Your business name has the power to evoke certain emotions and thoughts from your customer.
It has the ability to evoke a positive or a negative feeling. An inclusive or an exclusive feeling. A fearful or a loving feeling.
It's not to say that any of these feelings are wrong, but it's important to ensure that they are in line with your values and mission.
For example, the brand Death's Door makes me feel a bit risky and uncertain - but that's the point. They're selling Gin.
Try Not To Pick Something Too Limiting
Your business name should be fitting for the future and growth of your business, that way you don't have to confront a re-brand down the road.
If you choose something too narrow, it may be challenging to diversify your product and revenue streams down the road.
Here are some tips to avoid making this mistake:
- Try not to name the business after a particular geographical area (this makes it hard to grow in other areas)
- Try not to name the business after only one product you sell
- Try not to name something based on a current trend
Brainstorming Names For Your Business
If you're in the brainstorming phase and trying to come up with a business name, there are a few key things to think about in order to get the juices flowing:
- Write out a list of words that reflect your brand, personality, team etc. These should be the first things that come to your mind and you shouldn't have to think too hard about it.
- Look at competition in the space and see if there's a common theme. Write down some key words or phrases that resonate with you and add them to the list.
- Think about the emotion you want to evoke with your business name
- Ask yourself: If I had to describe my business in one word, what would it be?
From there, you can create a shortlist based on the words that resonate best with you and follow the naming guidelines above.
Tips on naming your business
In addition to the requirements from the State, there are some general naming guidelines that may help you down the road as well.
We've put together a full guide here for naming your business here but will also cover the most critical pieces below:
Is your URL available? Social media handles?
You can check for domain availability here:
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap
As soon as you resonate with a name (or names), secure the domain and social media handles as soon as possible to ensure they don't get taken.
Other general naming tips
- Consider SEO when naming your business
- Consider naming your business something that reflects what you do and/or who you are
- Keep it simple! Easy to spell, easy to pronounce and easy to remember
- Try not to pick something too limiting that could impact your businesses growth in the future!
Check out our full naming guide here.
Here is a video covering all factors to consider when naming your LLC:
Examples of Great Business Names
When choosing a business name, it's critical that you look at other examples of businesses not only in your space, but business names in other industries that have done particularly well.
Here are a few examples of great business names (+ how some of these businesses came up with their name):
Competitor Analysis Example
One great way to name your business is by looking at the competition and getting inspiration.
Gia Paddock, founder of Boutique Rye analyzed other businesses in the space and added her own personal spin to her business name:
A popular national brick & mortar women’s boutique that many may have heard of is called Francesca’s… How original, right? So we came up with Boutique Rye named after our son, Riley. We put "boutique" in front to be a little different.
The name "Boutique Rye" checks the boxes for naming a business:
- Short and simple
- Easy to spell and easy to remember
- Clearly defines what the company does
- Optimized for SEO (people searching for boutiques)
- Unique and personal touch - tells a story.
Ask Other People
Sometimes, coming up with a name is as easy as asking other people, whether that be friends, family, people at a coffee shop, or in Spyq Sklar case, his own customer!
How we came up with the name Cat Sushi:
So, we put together a quick business plan and set aside some money that we were willing to risk. One of our loyal customers actually came up with the name. We still give them free cat food.
Read the full story ➡️ here
The name "Cat Sushi" checks all the boxes for naming a business:
- Memorable and funny
- Short and simple
- Obvious that they sell treats for cats
- Fun & unique story - their customer literally came up with the name of their business!
The Amazon Example
Formerly called "Cadabra", Jeff Bezos decided that the name was too obscure, hard to spell, and easy to misinterpret.
The name Amazon came from a simple dictionary search .
Jeff Bezos wanted something that started with an A, looked through a dictionary and came up with the word Amazon.
When he told his team, he didn't care for anyone else's input. He was set on it.
Here's how the word "Amazon" checks all the boxes (aside from being worth a trillion dollars):
- Represents the largest river in the world, making it very memorable
- The story and meaning of the word matches the vision of the company: To be the larger and better than any other business!
- The name allows for future growth opportunity - they didn't name something specific to just "books," even though at the time, that's what it was.
- Easy to spell, pronounce and recommend!
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.