Looking to write a new Insurance blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Insurance blog post topics to write about
- Insurance blogging ideas
- Other Insurance content ideas
- Real-world examples of Insurance blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Insurance blog ideas.
Insurance Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Insurance blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Insurance policy
- Life insurance
- Car insurance
- Health Insurance
- Education Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Insurance agents
- Tax benefits
- Insurance claim
- Death Benefits
- Mutual Funds
- Cyber Security
- Data Privacy
- Finance & Accounting
- Risk Management
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Insurance Blog Topics & Blog Post Ideas
- How to Market an Independent Insurance Agency
- How to increase your insurance referral count
- How to use Search engine optimization to get more insurance clients
- How to purchase insurance leads
- How to bundle your online marketing strategy and get more insurance referrals
- How to Fill an Insurance Leads Fishbowl
- How to automate lead generation for your insurance agency
- How to differentiate which car insurance policy fits best for you
- How to understand the terms of your home insurance and be aware of high interest rates
- How to understand renewal interest rates of your old insurance policies
- How to file a complaint about your insurance company
- How to start your own insurance providing company
- How to select the right Life Insurance Policy
- How to secure your family's health through family health insurance schemes
- How to investigate your insurance agency before committing to them
- How to avail of liability insurance when in need
- How to choose the best health plan for your child
- How to travel safely with these 3 travel insurance tips
- How to apply for Uninsured motorist coverage
- How to read your home insurance policy and what it covers
- How to carry forward your health insurance from one country to another
- How to pay less tax and make wiser insurance investments
- How to get your cellphone insured with a right insurance scheme
- How to get the best life insurance with high return rates
- How to calculate the return of investment from your insurance policy
- How to make the most of your government insurance policies
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Insurance Blog Topics & Blog Post Content Ideas
- 10 Blog Topics for Your Insurance Business
- 20 Car Insurance Blog Topics
- Top 10 Life Insurance Policies for your secured future
- 3 Secrets to Attract Leads to Your Insurance Agency
- 35 ways to engage your insurance clients
- 5 types of insurance you should invest in, for your child
- 4 Must-Have Insurance Policies for Everyone
- List of top 10 car insurance providers in your city
- 3 Reasons why should invest in health insurance now!
- 6 Steps to understand which insurance term is the best for your car
- 10 benefits of mutual fund investment that will make you invest confidently
- 5 important home insurance policies you must know before buying a house
- 3 Best tax-saving insurance policies
- List of top 10 trusted Gold insurance providers
- 3 ways to understand your insurance rates
- 6 key insights that matter before investing in a general insurance policy
- 5 insurance plans with the highest return rates
- 4 ways to understand cyber security insurance
- List of top 100 educational insurance policies
- Top 3 higher education insurance policies
- 10 property insurance strategies to invest in
- 18 best liability insurance that you should explore right now
- 3 ways to get business insurance for your small startup business
- 5 ways to claim fire insurance for your organization
- 10 reasons why you should buy a vehicle insurance
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Insurance Blog Post Topic Ideas
- What is the difference between general insurance and life assurance
- What is a Family Floater Life Insurance Policy
- Why Insurance Marketing is important in 2021
- What to do if Your Insurance Company is Ignoring You and not Paying
- The pros and cons of mutual funds
- Why it is important to get Pet Insurance in today's generation
- What is Umbrella Insurance and why you should opt for one
- Renters insurance: Why you must take it if you don't plan a home investment any time soon
- What are the different types of property insurance you should avail of based on the type of assets you own
- How insurance industry is going to change 5 years down the line
- What is a "Switch-on/Switch-off" insurance policy
- What is the right age to start investing in health insurance
- What makes health insurance companies richer than other insurance companies
- Should you really get insurance for your old motorbike?
- How insurance providers are empathizing with the covid-19 era
- How to make your employees stay by providing them additional health insurance benefits
- A complete guide to insurance policy selection for top employers
- How top IT companies are tying up with small insurance providers
- Escape property mortgage through property insurance
- What are the new trends in the insurance world after covid-19
- How many years of vehicle insurance do you really need and why
- What can you do to make your retirement safe through insurance
- How travel insurance can actually push you to travel more
- What should you do when your health insurance expires
- Health and lifestyle is the new marketing strategy of insurance providers - understand why
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.