Instagram captions, while frequently overlooked, are a powerful tool that may make or break your post.
Food delivery is basically the secret to happiness and success in life, and eating is one of the best parts of it. Even if you hate cooking, hate doing dishes, or don’t have time, food delivery can save your life. You barely have to lift a finger, and if you’re already at home? There’s no way to beat it. In fact, 60% of U.S. consumers order delivery or takeout once a week.
Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting engagement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 170 Instagram caption ideas for food delivery. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Catchy Food Delivery Instagram Captions
- A Moments of Delivered on Time
- A life full of Tasty Food
- Taste that best, its on time
- Giving your Hunger a new Option
- A Trendy Food Delivery
- Love your Hunger
- Good Food for Good Moments
- The joy of Getting Best
- Desire meets a new Food
- Your Favourite Food delivery Partner
- The flavours of your wish.
- Can food possibly make you wild? Yes, when we serve you.
- Just order and wait for a while we’ll be there at your door.
- Time is precious, and we know that.
- Wait a minute for delicious
- Speedifying food delivery
- Good food within minutes
- Don’t starve, just order
- We will make your mood.
- Awaiting your call for food!
- The one you can count on
- Food at anytime
- Desire according to your mood.
- A food above the best
- Our food depends on your mood.
- Great food as Quick as click
- Freshness delivered on time
- Get served as an emperor.
- Super tasty food near you
- food with passion
- Always on time
- A click away from your pick
- Speedy food, good food
- Think, Click and pick
- Tasty, hot and hygienic.
- Eat away your concerns.
- The pleasure food at your plant
- Food travelled for you
- I fell in love with eating.
- Eat from dawn to dusk.
- The flavours come from the culture of nature.
- Taste it all
Delicious Food Takeout Instagram Captions
- What’s your food demand?
- Eat while it is hot.
- Delivering happiness
- The best service and the best way.
- find your best food here
- Your food our passion
- Food with Difference
- Food! Yes Delivered
- We care for your precious time.
- Eatin’ my way.
- Just eat and forget everything else.
- Why starve when you have us
- Expect the best service from us
- Always delighting you with delivery
- Made with love, savoured with interest.
- Delivery first, Satisfaction all time
- Ready to serve you at any hour.
- Hot as your style
- Satisfaction Delivered
- Food is always right
- Best Service to fulfil your expectations.
- We will rescue you from the aggression of hunger.
- Fast, Fresh, Instant
- Filling your tummy is what we care about.
- Be seated and eat us at our service 24 hours.
- Dedicated to serving you
- Yummy food which will please you time, money and tummy.
- Eat the food you dream about at affordable prices.
- So fast so hot
- A hungry must not go to food the food will go to hungry.
- We are reaching you.
- Enjoy your food and beverage.
- An oasis of deliciousness.
- No food is too bad
- The food at your doorstep
- You will appreciate our food
- Food for your fun delivered
- Tiresome and hungry just give us a call.
- On a special route
- The story of foodie and food.
- Memories Delivered
- The food of your choice.
Courier Instagram Captions for Food Delivery
- Hot, tasty food will reach you in 20mins.
- You select, We Deliver
- Eat as much as you want not can.
- Ate, eating, going to eat” that’s what you must care about.
- Call us; we’ll be there.
- Faster is always better
- Your food delivery partner
- Faster than light
- Fill-in yourself.
- We carry your hunger
- ‘coz, we take care of your health.
- Let deliciousness twirl in your mouth.
- Served better
- We bring joy to your door
- We crossed the line of taste.
- You can’t stop eating, so go!
- Everything for you
- Think food Think….
- Don’t worry; we will fight your hunger.
- Foodies will love our food.
- Whenever, wherever what so ever.
- You hunger partner
- Wise food for wise people
- Eating is worshipping.
- Just Savour, don’t care.
- See you again at another mealtime.
- Straight out of the oven to your doorstep
- Eating is a good habit.
- Tired enough and do not want to cook? Call us.
- No need to come to us just call is.
- Dinner at your doorstep
- Hunger gives stress; we give food.
- Freshness delivered
- Tell us what you want to eat?
- Turbo food,Turbo speed
- Order,Eat and Enjoy
- Best cooks and best delivery guys all at your service.
- Serving a lip-smacking food is our passion.
- Want a delicious meal, but no time we will deliver it hot and yummy.
- We take the teachings of nature.
- Delivered to your mouth
- Food at speed of a click
Creative Meal Delivery Instagram Captions
- Eat whatever, eat whenever.
- Treating food special
- Try everything.
- Food delivery Make it better
- Eating is also a responsible work.
- You stole a pizza my heart.
- Burgers, fries, and my perfect guy.
- We’re in a serious relation-chip.
- First, we’ll eat pizza. Then, we’ll cuddle.
- I love these nights in with you pho real.
- Hey, babe. Can you pass the chips?
- 10/10 would recommend staying in and ordering takeout with bae.
- Chipotle should sponsor us at this point.
- Pasta la vita, baby.
- Saturdays are for takeout food and sweatpants.
- Lime yours until the end of time.
- So grateful for you and good food.
- POV: you’re the food we just ordered in.
- Say cheese pizza.
- Lettuce pick out a movie for tonight.
- We decided it was an ordering in kind of night.
- Everyone say, ‘Thank you, Uber Eats.’
- I’ll eat takeout food with you any day.
- Take me out.
- All dressed up to eat takeout in the living room.
- It takes two to decide where to order takeout food from.
- Big sushi fans.
- One at-home date night coming right up!
- You’re a snack, but I was really hungry.
- Sorry for the things I said when I was hangry.
- Give them something to taco ‘bout.
- Lots of food was ordered in the making of this date night.
- Kitchen table for two, please.
- No reservation needed.
- How to: have the tastiest date night at home.
- Until further notice, I’ll be snuggling and snacking.
- You pick the restaurant, I’ll pick the movie.
- I love it when you talk pizza to me.
- Takeout regulars.
- You had me at vegan takeout.
- Eat dinner with us.
- Pics or the tastiest date night ever didn’t happen.
- Love you to the drive-thru and back.
Ready for Delivery Captions
- Ready to ship!
- Time to unbox!
- Your order is on its way!
- Excited to deliver!
- Delivery day is here!
- Package en route!
- Shipment alert!
- Your parcel is coming!
- Happy delivery day!
- It's on the way!
- Package pickup complete!
- Can't wait to see you enjoy it!
- Order dispatched!
- We're coming to you!
- Your purchase is on its way!
- Shipping update!
- Delivery notification!
- Ready for delivery!
- The wait is over!
- Your parcel is almost here!
- Your package has shipped!
- Shipment in progress!
- Can't wait for you to receive it!
- Delivery day excitement!
- Your order is coming!
- It's in the mail!
- Happy delivery to you!
- Tracking number sent!
- It's almost here!
- Your parcel is out for delivery!
- Shipping status update!
- Your package is en route!
- Can't wait to see it in your hands!
- Your order is on its way to you!
- Delivery confirmation!
- Package on the move!
- Order update!
- Shipment confirmation!
- Your purchase is arriving soon!
- Your parcel is ready for delivery!
- We're on our way!
- Delivery ETA!
- Package progress update!
- Almost there!
- It's in transit!
- Delivery day is finally here!
- Tracking update!
- Your order is in transit!
- Shipment is on its way!
- Your package is out for delivery today!
Learn more about starting a food delivery business:
Where to start?
-> How much does it cost to start a food delivery business?
-> Pros and cons of a food delivery business
-> Other food delivery business success stories
-> Examples of established food delivery business
-> Marketing ideas for a food delivery business
-> Food delivery business names
-> Food delivery business tips
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that ig captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your insta captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Insta post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your insta captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Good Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
-> Food delivery business Instagram name ideas
Starting A Food Delivery Business: Everything You Need To Know
Want to find more ideas that make money?
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.