If you're looking to up your Instagram game, it's imperative that you have a great Instagram bio.
Your Instagram bio is the first thing your followers will see - it should be unique and tell users exactly what you do and who you are.
We understand how difficult it can be to craft a compelling Instagram bio, which is why we curated a list of the best financial advisor business Instagram bios.
Additionally, we provide you with examples of the best financial advisor business bios on Instagram and a step-by-step guide to get you started.
Creative Instagram Bios For Financial Advisors
- “Know what you own, and know why you own it.” – Peter Lynch
- “Trust is gained by doing the right thing consistently.” – Don Connelly
- “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
- “An objection is your friend because it allows you to know what the other person is thinking and fearing. If you succeed in allaying the person’s fears, you are one step closer to gaining trust.” – Don Connelly
- “Whatever you fight, you Strengthen, And what you resist , persists.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it. But if you love what you are doing and always put the customer first, success will be yours.” – Ray Kroc
- “A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.”
- “There have been a lot of lucky sprinters in history, but there have been no lucky marathoners. It takes planning and perseverance to win a marathon.” – Don Connelly
Cute Instagram Bios For Financial Advisors
- “It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.”
- “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” – Warren Buffett
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”
- “The harder you work, the luckier you get.” – Gary Player
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Similarities do not sell, differences do. Learn how to market yourself.” – Don Connelly
- “If you believe you can do it, go out there and do it, because that is the only way you are gonna get it!” – Harry Main
- “The secret to wealth is simple: Find a way to do more for others than anyone else does. Become more valuable. Do more. Give more. Be more. Serve more.”
Cool Instagram Bios For Financial Advisors
- “Rich people believe ‘I create my life.’ Poor people believe ‘Life happens to me.’
- “Sometimes survival means leaving your comfort zone to make your own way.” – Don Connelly
- “Your assets are your employees. Invest more on those performing well. Let the non-performers go.”
- “Be there when you have nothing to sell.” – Don Connelly
- “They can conquer who believe they can.” – Virgil
- “People’s everyday routines will keep the stock market going.” – Don Connelly
- “If you are making mistakes, it means you’re out there doing something.” – Neil Gaiman
- “Budgeting your money is the key to having enough.”
- “Financial freedom is freedom from fear.”
- “To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep.”
Unique Instagram Bios For Financial Advisors
- “If you are passionate about people achieving their goals, they will choose you over the less passionate competition.” – Don Connelly
- “In every life we have some trouble. When you worry you make it double. Don’t worry, be happy.” – Bobby McFerrin
- “If your goal is to become financially secure, you’ll likely attain it… But if your motive is to make money to spend money on the good life… you’re never gonna make it.”
- “The stock market is the only market that when prices are slashed, clients run away!” – Don Connelly
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” – Rumi
- “Money is something we choose to trade our life energy for.”
- “Be so good that they can’t ignore you” – Steve Martin
- “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.” – Ingvar Kamprad
- “Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety nine percent perspiration.” – Thomas Alva Edison
Funny Instagram Bios For Financial Advisors
- “A thousand point gain or a thousand point decline does not alter the fact that we are saving for retirement or building up funds for education.” – Don Connelly
- “You get recession, you get stock market declines. If you don’t understand that’s going to happen, then you are not ready and you will not do well in the markets.” – Peter Lynch
- “Don’t have just ‘good’ service, have ‘memorable’ service.” – Don Connelly
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” – Maya Angelou
- “The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing.” – Phillip Fisher
- “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
- “Being rich is having money; being wealthy is having time.”
- “Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” – Zig Ziglar
- “A big part of financial freedom is having your heart and mind free from worry about the what-ifs of life.”
- “Debt erases freedom more surely than anything else.”
- “It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits.”
4-Step Guide: How To Create The Perfect Instagram Bio For Your Business
Instagram gives you 150 characters to tell your followers what your business is about.
This is where you are given the opportunity to summarize your company, engage your audience, and leave a great first impression.
We will break down the qualities and aspects of Later's Instagram bio, as a template for you to use.
Step 1: Highlight Exactly What You Do
Your Instagram bio should be a place where you tell your readers exactly who you are.
This should be brief, clear, and to the point. Explain what makes you unique and what you can do for your audience.
In the Later example, they do this in two different ways:
- In their profile name, they showcase their company name with a clear description of what they do
- They provide even more explanation and boost their brand up, saying they are the #1 marketing platform for Instagram
Step 2: Pitch Your Service [And Use Relevant Keywords]
While it's important to explain what type of company you are, it's also critical to pitch your product or service.
When creating a website, this is often the first thing people see on your site to really understand what you are offering and what makes you stand out from the rest.
Later does this using one line on their bio, and 8 relevant keywords:
Step 3: Provide A Clear Call To Action
Your call to action should be something you are encouraging your audience to do.
This could be in the form of a recent promotion you are offering, a link to a specific article you want eyes on, or just a way for users to get directed to your website.
In any case, you should always provide the user with easy access to whatever it is you'd like them to do. You can do this by providing a direct, embedded link on your bio.
For the Later example, they encourage users to check out their blog where they showcase tips and guides. This is a common strategy that brands use to get more traffic to their blog, and eventually, turn leads into customers.
Step 4: Use Emojis
Lastly, emojis are a great way to break up any text-heavy sections in your Instagram bio.
Be sure to use emojis that are relevant to your brand or to highlight the items you are discussing in your bio.
Later adds emojis to draw the readers eyes to certain aspects of their bio, such as what they do and their call to action:
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.