Looking to write a new Dance blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Dance blog post topics to write about
- Dance blogging ideas
- Other Dance content ideas
- Real-world examples of Dance blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Dance blog ideas.
Dance Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular dance blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Hip Hop
- Tap Dance
- Folk Dance
- Irish Dance
- Modern Dance
- Swing Dance
- Dance Therapy
- History of Dance
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Dance Blog Post Ideas
- How To Choreograph A Dance
- How to write a dance blog
- How To Open A Dance Studio
- How To Become A Better Dancer
- How to make dance music
- How to choose dance as a career
- How to choose a dance style
- How to choose dance shoes
- How To Become A Dancer And Choose The Best Dance Style
- How to Find Your Own Dancing Style
- How Dancing Can Boost Your Brain and Body
- How Many Styles of Dance Are There
- How to learn dance at home
- How to Learn to Dance for Free
- How To Dance Hip Hop
- How To Build a Dance Studio At Home
- How to get started teaching virtual dance classes
- How to Make Extra Money as a Dancer
- How can I earn money with dancing skills
- How Do Dancers Make Money on YouTube?
- How To Become a Professional Dancer
- How to Produce a Dance Show
- How to Start a Dance Crew
- How to choose a dance school
- How can dance help your fitness
- How Does Zumba Dance Help in Weight Loss
- How to Get a Dancer's Body
- How Dancing Can Improve Mental Fitness During the COVID
- How To Take Care Of Your Body As A Dancer
- How to Start Dancing in Your 30s & 40s
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Dance Content Ideas
- Top 50 Dance Blogs and Websites To Follow in 2021
- 5 Tips For Dance Beginners
- Top 10 Types of Dance
- 8 Ways To Promote Your Dance Studio
- 5 Reasons Why Dance is Good for Kids
- Top 5 Benefits of Dancing
- The 20 Skills Every Dancer Must Know
- 15 Groovy Dance Mobile Apps for all dancers
- 8 Music Video Dance Tutorials that will give you easy dance routines
- 5 Basic Dance Steps for Wedding that Everyone Should Know
- 12 Dance Class Rules You Should Follow
- 5 Easy Latin Dance Steps For Kids
- 7 Reasons Dance Is a Form of Art
- 7 Best Dance YouTube Channels
- 10 Tips To Instantly Make Your Dancing Look Less Awkward
- 3 Mistakes All Beginner Dancers Make
- 5 Simple Daily Practices To Improve Your Dancing
- Learn These 6 Powerful Dance Moves
- 5 Simple Workouts Dancers Should Do Every Day
- Top 10 Songs to Get Everyone on the Dance Floor
- 10 Things That Make You A Bad Dancer
- 5 Reasons You Aren’t Getting Better At Dancing
- 23 Hip-Hop Steps With Names
- 5 Moves YOU NEED to LEARN in 2021
- Top 10 Shoes For Dancing Hip Hops of 2021
- Top 3 Dance Dress Costumes of 2021
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Dance Blog Post Topic Ideas
- Ultimate Guide To Learning Dance For Beginners
- Beginner's Guide: How To Salsa Dance
- The Ultimate Guide to learn Hip-hop Social Dance
- The Ultimate Guide to Learning Belly Dance at Home
- Ultimate Guide For Dancing And Fitness
- How To Become A Dance Teacher: The Ultimate Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Dancer Pose
- The ultimate guide for ordering dance costumes
- A Guide to Careers in Dance
- The Ultimate Beginner Dance Guide
- A Career Guide for Dance Majors
- The Dancer's Ultimate Guide to Stretching
- How To Become A Dance Teacher: The Ultimate Guide
- The Ultimate Guide To Body Awareness For Beginner Dancers
- The Ultimate Guide to Dancewear Brands
- Learn How to Belly Dance: Complete Guide from A to Z
- A Beginner's Guide to Dancing at Prom
- A Guide To Zumba And Dance: Benefits And Workouts
- Choosing a Dance Studio – A Guide for Parents
- Etiquette 101: 12 Dance Class Rules You Should Follow
- Your Guide To Dance Studio Size, Location, And More
- The AZ guide types of Dance Styles and History
- A Beginner's Guide to Indian Classical Dance Forms
- Beginners' Guide to English Folk Dance
- A Simple Guide to the 10 Traditional Dances of Ballroom Dance
- Dancers and Choreographers: Career, Salary, and Education
- Dance Scholarships for Women
- Scholarship Opportunities for Dancers
- The Ultimate guide - World Dance Championship
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Discover the best strategies of successful business owners
Join our newsletter and receive our handcrafted recap with the best insights shared by founders in Starter Story each week.
Useful, convenient, and free:
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.