Chocolate is a special food. It comes in all shapes, colors and flavors!
But it’s no secret that hands down, chocolate is the most popular desert because practically everyone likes it. Everyone needs a slogan. And what better product to have a slogan for than chocolate?
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together a list of 210 Slogans & Taglines For Your Chocolate Business.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Chocolate Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your chocolate business
You can generate hundreds of slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- 100% pure passion.
- Irresistible to keep it.
- Life’s good.
- Free the joy.
- See you after eight.
- Award yourself with a Cadbury’s Dairy Milk.
- A moment of delight.
- Milk's favorite candy
- To dream the impossible dream.
- Lose yourself in the dark.
- Pure indulgence.
- Give it with love.
- Feel the tenderness.
- A Little Nutty… And A Lot Tasty.
- Finish Tonight’s Dinner in Style.
- Feed your imagination.
- Get a good taste of happy
- Enjoy, Share, Love
- Round. But not round for long.
- Bring out the kid in you
- Pre food, Post food, depends on you.
- The Great American Chocolate Bar.
- A lighter way to enjoy chocolate.
- One glance tells you why
- Taste that rules your mind.
- Chocolate beyond compare.
- The Lighter Way To Enjoy Chocolate.
- Relax the tense mood.
- Get hooked.
- Lose yourself in a good book with Galaxy.
- A sweet moment
- Fresh Chocolate, Fresh Friendship.
- Deliciously different
- Can’t get enough of it.
- Treat the little kid in you.
- Nobody better lay a finger on my Butterfinger.
- Sweet dreams you can’t resist.
- It deserves a little respect.
- Adds character to your fridge.
- Rich in emotions.
- Dove. Silky smooth.
- Enjoy the rich taste.
- Two for me, none for you.
- Life is good
- Satisfy a craving without any regret
- Award yourself with one bite.
- The after eight you can enjoy before eight.
- Let Chocolate make your day.
- Deliciously disguised innocence.
- Feel special with a special bite.
- Don't just eat your friends.
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Make time for Toblerone.
- Chocolate so delicious it's wrong
- A Little Something For Everyone.
- Melts in your mouth, not in your hand
- I'm happy when good chocolate is nearby.
- Deeply divine chocolate.
- Sixpence worth of heaven.
- Back off from my butterfingers.
- Say it with Silk.
- We do the melting for you
- How many licks does it take to get to the center of a…?
- Hungry? Here’s a bar of chocolate.
- Experience the Joy of Chocolate
- Crispy, crunchy, chewy and nutty.
- Sweetens the life.
- Creamier than you think
- Let go of the depression, let in the sweetness.
- Cherish your love with a heavenly bite.
- A bite of heaven.
- Melts in your mouth, not in your hands.
- The bar has been set
- Why have cotton when you can have silk?
- Treat yourself with little treasure.
- Taste and Tenderness.
- Chew to the beat
- Chocolate gives power.
- Give in to the freshness
- Lose yourself in the Toblerone triangle.
- Life is sweeter
- Flavour, savor.
- Hungry? Why wait?
- Little pieces of heaven.
- The chewy chocolate bar that you really have to get your teeth into.
- Snack Healthy. Eat Chocolate.
- Naturally delicious
- Don’t let hunger happen to you.
- Tastes good. Feels better.
- Eat it, enjoy it.
- The best part of waking up
- Think chocolate. Think Galaxy.
- A Mellowing of the Mind
- The heavenly bite of love.
- For the Kid in you.
- Rich, dark, and perfectly smooth.
- Sometimes you feel like a nut.
- Pure Chocolate. Pure Emotion.
- Tenderness is inside.
- Bridge that gap with Cadbury’s snack.
- ...A moment on your lips, a lifetime on your hips.
- Delight in every bite.
- It’s not just dark. It’s Dove.
- Roses grow on you.
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Good Chocolate, Good Life.
- Crispety, crunchety, peanut buttery Butterfinger.
- Get the sensation.
- You can trust it to be delicious
- Give others less, you deserve more.
- You are what you eat
- Let the taste take you away.
- Crunchy. Nutty. Delicious
- Dare to be tender.
- Different every time.
- That’s Rich.
- We melt your heart, not your wallet.
- There’s no wrong way to eat a Reese’s.
- Make your mouth water.
- Chocolate lovers since 1847
- Taste the depth of deliciousness.
- Silk Melts right away.
- Taste the dreams
- You'll love the LIME before you pop it.
- The joy of best taste.
- Moments of timeless pleasure.
- Pure Cadburyness.
- One chocolate for any age.
- A little piece of heaven.
- Great chocolate. Great taste. It's [Company Name]!
- Enjoy love. Enjoy Goya.
- Feel the crisp, enjoy the crunch.
- For the love of chocolate.
- A life full of celebration.
- Add taste to your life.
- Talk about delicious.
- My Butterfinger only accepts my fingers.
- My goodness, my chocolate.
- Chocolate, the other brown stuff
- Get Crackin'
- Chocolate with a twist.
- Chewy, chocolatey goodness
- A Little Joy for All.
- Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.
- There’s always a sweeter side.
- Can’t Get Enough Peanuts? Get A PayDay.
- Hello happy. Hello Hershey’s.
- Addiction to heaven.
- Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t.
- Best post-lunch treat.
- Quality in a square.
- Chocolate is the first love ever.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Give her the chocolate.
- Let it consume you.
- A fun full of delight.
- Luxury without the guilt.
- Melts in your mouth, not in your hand.
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Silky, crunchy, we got all.
- Rich chocolate goodness.
- Chewy. Gooey. Wacky.
- Make Your Move
- Though it round, but it won’t be around for long.
- You, me, and one chocolate.
- Chocolate + Music, Life’s good.
- Share it with your loved ones.
- A gift for someone you love.
- World-famous, because it is so good.
- Love is bounded by chocolate.
- Share the bite around.
- The immaculate vice.
- Treat yourself with sweetness.
- Tender Treasure.
- My Schmitten is only mine.
- Quality taste in cubes.
- Square, round, and cube, shapes of love.
- Your happiness loves Cadbury.
- Delicious Adrenaline.
- Get the urge to nibble?
- It’s more than a mouthful…
- Makes a Nice Light Snack.
- Just try it.
- Feels like treasure.
- Simple Pleasures
- Taste that touches your soul.
- Time to get lost in Schmitten.
- Rich taste, rich goodness.
- Shape your love in cubes.
- Get your snickers on.
- Now that’s rich.
- A Mars a day helps you work, rest and play.
- Eye drooling, Mouth watering.
- More Pleasure, Less Guilt.
- And all because the lady loves Milk Tray.
- Chocolate needs no reason.
- Taste to control your moods.
- The perfect way to end your day.
- Gimme a break.
- More taste in a short life.
- Choose pleasure.
- Everyone Loves A Choco's Kiss
- Satisfy a sweet tooth.
- Dream Full of Deliciousness.
- The sweet you can eat between meals (without ruining your appetite).
- Good chocolate, good bite, good life.
- Comfort in every bar.
- The magic you need.
- Pure Hershey’s. Pure happiness.
- Bite full of happiness and joy.
- Start with chocolate.
- Hershey’s is mine, yours, our chocolate.
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your brand.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Chocolate Maker Business Plan (Why You Need One & How to Write It)
1 of 11
43 Trending Chocolate Maker Businesses 
2 of 11
1,000+ Catchy Chocolate Making Business Names
3 of 11
35 Pros & Cons Of Starting A Chocolate Maker (2023)
4 of 11
4 Tips For Starting A Successful Chocolate Maker (2023)
5 of 11
7 Chocolate Maker Success Stories 
6 of 11
How To Finance A Chocolate Maker? 
7 of 11
How to Get Clients For A Chocolate Maker? (In 2023)
8 of 11
73 Marketing Ideas For A Chocolate Maker (2023)
9 of 11
How Profitable Is A Chocolate Maker? (Updated for 2023)
10 of 11
How Much Does It Cost To Become A Chocolate Maker? (In 2023)
11 of 11
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.
- 4,818 founder case studies
- Access to our founder directory
- Live events, courses and recordings
- 8,628 business ideas
- $1M in software savings