Perhaps you've come up with the perfect business idea and name for your business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together. And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together 250+ clever calendar sync tool slogans + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Calendar Sync Tool Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your calendar sync tool?
You can generate hundreds of calendar sync tool slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- It's A New Tool Every Day.
- There's A Bit Of Tool In All Of Us.
- Tools With Management
- An Army Of Tool.
- Stay Cool With Calendar.
- Gregorian Schedule, Gregorian Diary
- Syncs With Example
- Everyone Should Believe In Tool.
- Sync Always The Right Choice
- Calendar - To Feel Free!
- Tool - Enjoy The Difference.
- Work Hard, Tool Around Harder
- The Joy Of Sync.
- Tool Online.
- Excellent Usefulnesses Are What We Do
- Simple Impartial Calendar.
- Tool Gets It Done On Time.
- Rate Of The Synchrony
- You'll Wonder Where The Yellow Went, When You Brush Your Teeth With Tool.
- Solar And Older
- Got Sync?
- I Fall For Sync.
- Think Tool.
- Effective Resources Are What We Do
- Tool Is What We Do.
- Vertical Synchronize, Crystal Synch
- Santa, All I Want Is Calendar.
- Synchronizing Is What We Do
- There Is No Sore It Will Not Heal, No Calendar It Will Not Subdue.
- Sync... Get Your Sync Here.
- Now With 50% More Tool!
- Enjoy Calendar.
- Tool For President.
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Calendar?
- A Sync A Day Helps You Work, Rest And Play.
- Don't Live A Little, Live A Calendar.
- Device Is What We Do
- Tell Them About The Tool, Mummy.
- You Too Can Have A Calendar Like Mine.
- Spot Of The Creature
- Every Tool Helps.
- Sequencing Is What We Do
- Work Hard, Schedule Harder
- External Synchronisation, Internal Synch
- Perfect Saisons Are What We Do
- Preset Is What We Do
- I Learned It By Watching Calendar!
- Useful Tool, We're Commiitted
- Gregorian Timeline, Social Diary
- Syncs With Movement
- Essential Drive, Analytical Useful
- Calendars With Spectrum
- Schhh... You Know Sync.
- External Sync, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- I Fall For Tool.
- Always The Real Thing, Always Calendar.
- Analytical Assets Are What We Do
- Social Birthdays Are What We Do
- External Synchronicity, Slow Synchronizing
- The Ultimate Sync Machine.
- You Can Do It When You Calendar It.
- Roman And Open
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- I Can't Believe It's Not Tool.
- Effective Peter, Important Tool Around
- Timetable Is What We Do
- Double The Pleasure, Double The Calendar.
- Useful Means Are What We Do
- Only The Crumbliest Flakiest Sync.
- Newsletter Is What We Do
- Vertical And Fanatical
- Slow Hemis Are What We Do
- Base Of The Timeline
- From Uneffective To Efficient
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Tool.
- Two Calendar Are Better Than One.
- Excellent And Eminent
- Lipsmackin' Thirstquenchin' Acetastin' Motivatin' Goodbuzzin' Cooltalkin' Highwalkin' Fastlivin' Evergivin' Coolfizzin' Sync.
- Hemi Translation, Crystal Synchro
- It's A Beautiful Calendar.
- Sync Only.
- Got Calendar?
- I'd Walk A Mile For Calendar.
- Home Of The Synchronising
- Lip Synchronize, Out Synch
- You've Got Questions. We've Got Sync.
- Syncs With Line
- Tools With Contribution
- Social And Modal
- Jewish Calendar Is What We Do
- Just Gotta Have Sync.
- Think Sync.
- Sync, Do You Need Anything Else?
- Composite And Important
- Work Hard, Dates Harder
- Lunar Year Is What We Do
- Gregorian And Nonsectarian
- Horizontal And Forgotten
- Islamic Calendar, Redefined
- New Calendar, Redefined
- From Useless To Important
- Season Is What We Do
- Only A Fool Breaks The Tool.
- Calendar, The Original.
- Out Sync, Built For You
- Excellent Peter, Powerful Toolbox
- Long Live Sync.
- From Imperfect To Ideal
- Only A Fool Breaks The Calendar.
- I Lost Weight With Tool.
- Sync Online.
- Horizontal And Awful
- Gonna Be A While? Grab A Calendar.
- Composite Timings Are What We Do
- Seat Of The Timeline
- I Was A Sync Weakling.
- Tools With Unit
- Work Hard, Aid Harder
- Made To Make Your Sync Water.
- Sync Is My Sport.
- Lay Of The Shaft
- Work Hard, Scheduled Harder
- The Wonder Has A Name: Sync.
- Simple Impartial Sync.
- Out Sync - A New You
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Calendar?
- Avenue Is What We Do
- Things Go Better With Calendar.
- Calendar The Sign Of Success.
- Syncs With Way
- Tools With Part
- Element Is What We Do
- Essential Enablers Are What We Do
- It's A Beautiful Tool.
- Everyone Should Believe In Sync.
- Sync, Satisfies The Need.
- Saved By Tool
- Gregorian Birthdays Are What We Do
- They're Waffly Sync.
- Position Of The Timeline
- Solar And Lower
- Sync Is Crazy Good.
- Avez-Vous Un Calendar?
- From Unimportant To Pivotal
- Calendars With Freedom
- Calendars With Module
- From Imperfect To Clear
- Live Tool.
- Tool - If You Love Tool.
- Tools With Feature
- Crystal Trads Are What We Do
- Slow Synchronizes Are What We Do
- Syncs With Sync
- Old Gregory Xiiis Are What We Do
- Useful And Useless
- Calendar Is The Buzz.
- Primary Tool, We Take Care Of You!
- Order Of The Instrument
- Powerful And Colourful
- Point Of The Synchronising
- Powerful Averages Are What We Do
- Internal Chimes Are What We Do
- Analytical Toolkits Are What We Do
- Tool - Go For The Game.
- Sync Beat.
- Important Enablers Are What We Do
- Work Hard, Translated Harder
- Religious Lunistices Are What We Do
- Post Of The Creature
- From Ineffectual To Telling
- Monsieur, With This Sync You Are Really Spoiling Us.
- Syncs With Love
- Excellent And Benevolent
- Do You Have The Sync Inside?
- Table Is What We Do
- Crystal Vice Versas Are What We Do
- That's Handy, Harry! Stick It In The Sync.
- Central Heating For Tool.
- From Horizontal To Unbowed
- Sync - A Safe Place In An Unsafe World!
- Analytical Workbenches Are What We Do
- Basic Tool, Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Pure Tool.
- Be Consistent
- Syncs With Service
- Live In Your Calendar, Play In Ours.
- External And Geothermal
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Point Of The Synchronization
- From Irreligious To Churchly
- Praise Calendar.
- Calendars With One
- Excellent And Redolent
- Home Of The Drive
- Sync. The Power On Your Side.
- Frame Is What We Do
- I Like The Sync In You.
- Religious And Viscous
- Pawn Is What We Do
- The Most Interesting Calendar In The World.
- Work Hard, Synchronise Harder
- Sync, It's As Simple As That!
- Calendar Is Better Than Chocolate.
- Calendar Works Like Magic.
- Work Hard, Use Harder
- See The Sync, Feel The Shine.
- Base Of The Joyride
- Sync For Your Health.
- Vertical Sync, We Are Here
- Sync Gets An ASync.
- Crystal Jives Are What We Do
- Sync, And On, And On...
- Spot Of The Timeline
- Diagnostic And Catastrophic
- Poppin' Fresh Sync.
- Perfect Synchrony, Perfect Translation
- Double The Pleasure, Double The Sync.
- Tool, Where Success Is At Home.
- Work Hard, Implement Harder
- Civic Is What We Do
- Behold The Power Of Calendar.
- Space Of The Schedules
- From Powerless To Superhuman
- Tools With Discussion
- Just Like Tool Used To Make.
- Bet You Can't Eat Calendar.
- Where Do You Want Sync To Go Today?
- Calendar Loaded For Bear.
- From Synthetic To Analytic
- New Schedules, Roman Schedule
- Sync - Go For The Game.
- It's Nothing But Tool
- You Don't Want Tool As Your Enemy!
- For Mash, Get Tool.
- What Can Sync Do For You?
- Get Busy With The Calendar.
- Whatever You're Into, Get Into Calendar.
- Lunar Dates, Religious Rota
- Lip Synchronising, Horizontal Synchronized
- Calendar's Got It All!
- Don't Leave Your Tool At Home.
- Islamic Calendar Month Is What We Do
- Get Busy With The Tool.
- For That Deep Down Body Calendar.
- The Ideal Sync.
- Calendar, Do You Need Anything Else?
- Calendar, Your Way!
- Effective Instrument, Excellent Joyride
- Sync, I Want It All.
- Lunar Schedules, New Timeframe
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Calendar Sync Tool
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your calendar sync tool.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.