Looking to write a new Videographers blog post but experiencing some writer's block?
Coming up with new blog post topics and content ideas can be time-consuming and daunting.
What's even more challenging is coming up with a great content idea - one that will bring you the right traffic and resonate across your audience.
Writing a great blog post can take hours, days, and sometimes even weeks, so it’s critical that you do your research to ensure your post will reach your intended audience.
In this post, we provide you with:
- Videographers blog post topics to write about
- Videographers blogging ideas
- Other Videographers content ideas
- Real-world examples of Videographers blogs and topics
- Proven tips and strategies on **how to find the right Videographers blog ideas.
Videographers Blog Post Topics & Categories
Here are a few of the most popular Videographers blog post categories and topics to write about:
- Videography Ideas
- Videography Basics
- Social media
- Videography Jobs
- Video SEO
- Live streaming
- Videography Online Course
- Videography Jobs
- Videography Apps
- AR, VR, HDR
- Videography Equipment
- Videography Skills
- Drone Videography
- Editing Software
How-to-guide content style
How-to-guides are a great way to share insight and knowledge across your audience.
These guides are informative and teach your reader how to complete a given task using step-by-step instructions.
The more value and answers you bring to your reader, the more they are likely to return to your site and, eventually, turn into a customer. Here a few things to remember when writing your "how-to-guide:"
- Write directly to your reader with clear and concise instructions
- Identify the logical order of your instructions and use numbered lists
- Use headings and bold to identify key stages in your step-by-step guide
- Use photos and videos as much as possible to provide context to your reader
How-To-Guide Videographers Blog Post Ideas
- How to start a successful videography blog
- How to make money with your Videography Blog
- How to grow your blog traffic through videos
- How to Create Engaging Social Media Videos
- How to monetize your videos
- How to cut out background noise in your videos
- How to Edit Video for Beginners
- How to Transform Your Blog Content into Compelling Videos
- How To Find Trending Topics For Youtube Videos
- How to Create Highly Watchable Silent Videos for Social Media
- How to Start Learning Videography
- How Much Does An SEO Landing Page Cost
- How to make videos on Android
- How to Create YouTube Videos
- How to Add Effects to Video
- How to Add Cool Effects to Video
- How to Shoot Video Like a Professional Videographer
- How to Choose the Right Camera for Video Production
- How to Get the Perfect Lighting for Video
- How to optimize videos for YouTube
- How to make animated videos
- How to make travel videos
- How to make Instagram reels like a pro
- How to transfer videos from PC to iPhone
- How to edit videos with YouTube editors
List-based content style
Lists are a great way to consolidate information and provide your user with a quick and simple read.
For those that want a quick answer or don’t have time to read a long article, lists are a great way to quickly answer your searcher's query.
List content is great for driving traffic to your blog, and they are often quick to create.
List-Based Videographers Content Ideas
- 10 Steps to Successful Video Blogging
- 13 Social Media Video Content Examples
- 8 Beginner Tips for Making Professional-Looking Videos
- 50 YouTube Video Ideas
- 15 Types of Videos That Every Business Can Use
- 22 most popular types of YouTube videos in 2021
- 25 Of The Best Video Production Blogs
- 16 Stunning Video Websites to Inspire You
- 9 Tutorials Every Videographer Should Watch
- 5 best camera apps for iPhone
- 10 mistakes new video creators make
- 21 video production topics you should blog about
- Top 12 apps to edit videos
- 7 Best Android Apps to Add Special Effects to Videos
- 12 Simple Tips for Making Your Videos Look More Professional
- 7 best cameras for video in 2021
- 8 video lighting tips for Youtubers
- Top 5 Best Lighting Equipment For YouTube Videos
- 5 Tips for Shooting Handheld Videos
- 12 Simple Tips for Making Your Videos Look More Professional
- 11 Tips for producing your own video content
- 13 Creative Film and Video Editing Techniques
- 10 tips to create travel videos
- 7 ways to make your video look more cinematic
- 9 cuts every video editor should know
Other blog post styles
There are various other blog post styles you can use to create content.
When you combine a mix of different blog post styles into your content strategy, you create an engaging experience for your audience.
Here are some other blog post styles you should consider experimenting with:
- Video content
- Case studies
- Interviews or Q&A's
Other Videographers Blog Post Topic Ideas
- The ultimate guide to videography
- The Beginner's Guide to Successful Video Pre-Production
- Guide to Being a Successful Freelance Videographer
- How to create a video: the ultimate guide to video production
- A Complete Guide to Video Production Management
- Beginner's guide to buying a camera for video
- Ultimate YouTube guide: Audio and Video Production at Home
- Pros of using a Digital Cinema Camera for video production
- Total beginner's guide to video equipment
- Ultimate guide to camera shots
- Ultimate Guide to Instagram Video: Stories, IGTV, Live, Reels
- Ultimate guide to camera angles
- Video Lighting: Comprehensive Guide
- A Beginner's Guide to Taking Great Video on Your Phone
- Do's and Don'ts for Making Videos
- Guide to Instagram Video Ideas to Engage Your Followers
- How YouTube Became One of the Most Important Sites Ever
- Complete beginner's guide to editing
- Ultimate guide for beginner podcast video creation
- What Should Creative Professionals Blog About
- How to vlog - beginner's guide
- How to Monetize Your YouTube Channel - A Beginner's Guide
- How To Monetize Facebook Videos | Step-By-Step Guide
- Video Marketing Strategy: The Ultimate Guide
- Videography tips and tricks
Guide: How To Find The Right Blog Post Topic & Content Ideas
Finding the right content type and topic for your blog is critical. The last thing you want is to spend hours and days writing a piece of content that doesn’t end up performing well.
We’ve outlined tips to help you find the right blog post topic
1. Find Blog Post Topics Using Google
Google search is a great (and free) tool for finding a content type and topic.
You can actually use google autocomplete to see what people are searching for:
2. Find Blog Post Ideas Through Competitors and Useful Websites
A great way to find content types is by seeing what your competitors with similar audiences are doing.
There are a few different ways you can do this:
- Manually going through different websites to see what others are writing about
- Use a tool like ahrefs to see top-performing websites and topics
3. Find Content Ideas Using Google Search Console
Google search console is a great and free way to see what your audience is searching for:
4. Make Sure You Can Perform Well For The Content
Just because your audience is searching for something, doesn’t always mean you can win for that content.
Consider looking at existing search results and other top-performing websites. Then, ask yourself a few questions:
- Are these top-performing sites massive businesses? If so, what would it take to rank for something like this?
- Is the existing content in the search results good quality?
- Are there ways that I can improve this content type? (ie. adding photos, videos, optimizing keywords, making the posts longer and more valuable to the reader, etc)
Finding a blog post topic and writing a great blog post involves research, basic SEO knowledge, and time.
It’s important to consider all of these factors prior to writing a blog post so you can make the most of your time and resources.
If you're looking for more tips and strategies to grow your business, check out our business ideas database here
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.