Recycling and being eco-friendly is one thing that can deeply impact the environment and it means a lot to people who care about their surroundings. Hence, they like to promote this activity by utilizing the slogans.
The recycling slogans can help strengthen your brand. Recycling is not just about the environment, it's about a company taking responsibility for their actions and improving on their methods.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brand's entire mission. Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it.
We've put together a list of 120 Slogans & Taglines For Your Recycling Business.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your brand.
Recycling Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your recycling business
You can generate hundreds of slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
List of Slogan and Tagline Ideas
Catchy Slogans & Taglines
- Recyclers do it over and over again.
- We recycle more than any other city in the world.
- One careless toss now can lead to 14 stitches later.
- It’s a small planet, Recycle.
- Reuse yesteryear, Recycle the current, Save the near future!
- You are the Difference – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- Don’t throw it away, it can be used in some other way.
- Recycling is a mind-blowing idea.
- In natural environments, plastic is static.
- Don’t throw your future away!
- Reduce. Reuse. Recycle.
- Love me, love the Earth
- Reuse old news!
- Recycle, Recycle, it’s not hard to do, you can reduce pollution and help the world too.
- Recycling is everyone’s responsibility.
- Recycle for a life cycle!
- When in doubt, don’t throw it out!
- Good things come from re-cycling
- Money grows on trees: Recycle paper.
- Recycling is a habit of cool people.
- Recycle, reduce and reuse
- Recycling is the best solution.
- Just say no to Styro.
- Recycle material, not ideas.
- We are here to provide solutions
- Recycling is the only option.
- Reuse aluminum. Why? Because you CAN.
- Recycle: Think Green!
- Recycle It!
Popular Slogans & Taglines
- Happiness is recycling.
- Don’t trash our future: Recycle.
- With Recycling; the possibilities are endless.
- Recycle or be recycled.
- We recycle paper and plastic
- Recycle today for a better tomorrow.
- Paper, Bottles, Plastic, Cans. Recycle them all, take a stand!
- Think outside the trash…Recycle!
- Recycle. Feel good about it
- Recycle – Do it for the Kids.
- The choice is yours: Save it or waste it.
- Go green with recycling…
- Reuse it, or lose it.
- Recycle. Everybody’s doing it.
- What goes around, comes around again.
- Think Smart, Think Green – Recycle!
- Don t let it waste
- Have you hugged your recycle bin today?
- Recycle through us!
- Make Our Planet a cleaner place to live…..Recycle.
- Just think before you bin it, there could be some use in it!
- It's Tossed. Not Trashed
- We recycle over 50 percent of all glass, aluminum and
- Keep calm & recycle.
- Don’t throw away, recycle for another day.
- We CRUSH aluminum cans!
- I am a mean, green, recycling machine.
- Recycling takes little effort on your part, for a big difference to our world.
- Ding ding! The sound of recycling.
- Once is not enough, recycle.
Cool Slogans & Taglines
- Recycling is easy!
- Don’t Litter, it makes the world bitter!
- Time to think of recycling.
- Don’t be a punk! Recycle your junk!
- It’s all about recycling.
- Don’t be trashy, recycle.
- Recycle, It’s Your Future.
- Let's make recycling easy together.
- Reuse it or Lose it.
- Recycle glass and dance barefoot through the park.
- Recycling plastic feels fantastic!
- Better things for better living...through recycling
- Shut up & recycle.
- Don’t sling it. Recycle it.
- Time is the only thing we can’t recycle.
- Recycling is for those who expect more out of themselves and society.
- Eat, Sleep, Recycle.
- Recycle for the environment
- Recycle, recycle, recycle, it’s the only way to go.
- Who you gonna call?
- Don’t forget to recycle.
- Recycle your paper.
- Wise people do recycling.
- Recycling, a cool thing to do.
- When you refuse to reuse, it’s our Earth you abuse.
- Recycle your trash or trash your Earth.
- Recycle your waste, save energy, conserve resources and preserve the nature of the world.
- Our future depends on recycling.
- Recycle the present, save the future.
- Recycle Everyday
Funny Slogans & Taglines
- Glass: Melt It, Shape It, Reuse It: No Problem!
- Think globally, act locally!
- Waste is a terrible thing: Recycle.
- Enjoy nature. Recycle.
- Think before you trash, Recycle.
- Better planet for future generations
- Never refuse to reuse.
- It’s a recycling thing, you wouldn’t understand.
- Recycling: It’s no waste of time.
- Mom says Recycle.
- Waste it once…pay for it twice!
- I pity the fool who doesn’t recycle.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Recycling isn't just good for the bottom line, it's good for the soul
- Recycle, reduce, reuse … close the loop!
- Why recycle glass? The answer is clear.
- Got pollution? Be the solution!…RECYCLE.
- Recycling Rocks.
- Recycling is a simple act with complex benefits.
- Recycle it, don’t trash it.
- Go Green. It's in Style
- The plastic of today is the habitat of tomorrow.
- Recycling Is The Key to A Clean And Safe Environment.
- Go Green!
- It’s easy being green- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
- Recycling is the way to be.
- Recycling is reincarnation for rubbish.
- Recycle each and every day, instead of throwing paper and plastic away.
- Save paper, save trees, save the planet.
- Think Green
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your brand.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!
Want to start your own business?
Hey! 👋I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
We interview successful business owners and share the stories behind their business. By sharing these stories, we want to help you get started.
Interested in starting your own business? Join Starter Story Premium to get the greatest companion to starting and growing your business:
- Connect + get advice from successful entrepreneurs
- Step by step guides on how to start and grow
- Exclusive and early access to the best case studies on the web
- And much more!
Did you know that brands using Klaviyo average a 95x ROI?
Email, SMS, and more — Klaviyo brings your marketing all together, fueling growth without burning through time and resources.
Deliver more relevant email and text messages — powered by your data. Klaviyo helps you turn one-time buyers into repeat customers with all the power of an enterprise solution and none of the complexity.