The best of Instagram captions are a great addition to any photo. Whether you have a new product launch or have created a marketing ad on Instagram, you want it to stand out and grab attention. Captions make your post interactive and encourage your followers to comment on the image. We have a list of incredible free book Instagram captions that you can use to drive more attention and sales!
Instagram has over 1 billion active monthly users, and brands are quickly recognizing the need to have a presence on Instagram.
In this article, we've provided you with 100 Instagram caption ideas for Book Instagram Captions. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Best Book Instagram Captions
- Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey.
- What’s your bookworm sign?
- A book is proof that humans are capable of working magic.
- A book is a dream you hold in your hand.
- Happiness is a cup of tea and a good book.
- Some books are for reading, and others are for opening.
- Dear Dream, I’m ready.
- I want to be like a sunflower so even on the darkest days I will stand tall and find the light.
- Are you a book lover? Read through these inspiring Instagram captions for book lovers.
- Doubling up on my reading today - books 📖 and captions.
- Books are a uniquely portable magic.
- I love books and I drink coffee. And that's it.
- A book is a dream that you hold in your hand.
- Do more of what makes you happy. ☀☀☀
- Libraries were full of ideas—perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.
- You can’t buy happiness but you can buy novels and that is kind of the same thing. . . . . . 😊📚
- Just be honest and true—and then you can't help but to write interesting and real fiction
- The only way to read the last page is to turn the first one.
- Rereads are the best reads.
- It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness 💡
- Now, the story you have been waiting for has all come to light.
- One of the most influential leaders of our time.
- In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
- I’m more well-read on Instagram than anywhere else.
- Yes, I could have a million friends, or I could have the books.
Creative Book Instagram Captions
- Reading gives us somewhere to go when we have to stay where we are.
- Read between the lines.
- Life was meant for good friends and great adventures.
- saved you a seat
- Read. Learn. Experience. Repeat.
- The more you read, the more things you know.
- You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
- When you are a book lover and ready to read the books.
- Never underestimate the power of books.
- What's that? It's Library day today? I'm soooo there.
- The best place to find new books is on the shelf of an old one.
- There is no friend as loyal as a book.
- I would recommend it to anyone who loves a good book with twists and turns.
- Can’t talk right now, Mom. I’m in the middle of a good book
- My weekend is all booked.
- Let’s be friends, let’s talk books, let’s connect.
- Their eyes met across a crowded library.
- I put my author photo in a red forest because the green was making me look like a giant avocado 🍅
- I don’t always read, but when I do, I prefer to get lost in a good book.
- So many books, so little time.
- A vacation for the eyes
- I'm trying to read more since I heard reading will keep you young. So far it's working
- I’ve never met a book I didn’t like, or at least appreciate for its purpose 📚💕
- i'll never be too old for books or the beach.
- I’m book-marking this weekend for a quiet retreat.
Unique Book Instagram Captions
- Books are the ultimate friend with benefits, they've been there for us since we were kids 📚
- Books offer a window into other worlds, other lives and other possibilities.
- Books are the ultimate wingman.
- Book a complete surprise experience for your friend? We’ve got you covered.
- What should I read next?
- Adventure lies in wait for those who open the door and show up for life.
- You’re stronger than you think, wiser than you know, and more loved than you could ever imagine.
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any. ― Alice Walker
- What’s your favorite book?
- Turning pages, turning corners.
- Reading gives you super human powers.
- The suspense is killing me.
- And so the story goes...
- I can’t improve the past but I can make today better than yesterday
- Books are a bulkier way to carry around just one great memory.
- Books do not just change your mood, but they also change your perspective in life.
- Bibliophile: A person who could use a library intervention
- If you don't like to read, you haven't found the right book.
- Don't get it twisted.
- I am still just learning how to read people
- Fall in love with the world, because it is beautiful.
- You could learn something from the world's greatest storytellers
- The best thing about a library card is that it lets you borrow books 👍
- Why stress when you can read the book and get the info 📖😴
- I have read many books but i have lots more to go to reach my goal.
Cool Book Instagram Captions
- Book lovers never go to bed alone.
- I love books. They're my friends and I can always find one who's exactly the right friend for whatever mood I'm in.
- Books are like people, some you love, some you don't.
- Let’s stay home and read some books
- Do you want to build a snowman? No; I want to finish reading this book.
- Never read in the dark? We can help.
- I know what I want, and I want to finish this book.
- If you start from the beginning, I promise it won’t drag on for 900 pages.
- You look like I need a drink.
- Read aloud to each other in bed
- Be savage, not average.
- Read a book, not because it is assigned to you, but because you want to.
- If you need me, I'll be in my room, reading a book.
- You are the hero of your own story.
- Books are the best way to escape reality. Pick up a book, you’re in for a treat!
- Reading gives us somewhere to go when we have to stay where we are 📚
- “Plus, books don't yell at me. They just sit there and let me read them over and over.”
- I have so many books, I don’t even remember what I have. I just know that I have a lot of books.
- What's everyone reading right now?
- Read between the lines.
- “When in doubt, go to the library.” - Hermione Granger
- What the world needs now is another great book.
- The books that made me whole
- Whether you’re on the beach, in your bed or wherever you are, there is no better place to read a book
- Let’s get lost in a book.
Learn more about starting an used book store :
Where to start?
-> How much does it cost to start an used book store ?
-> Pros and cons of an used book store
-> Other used book store success stories
-> Examples of established used book store
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that ig captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your insta captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Insta post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your insta captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Good Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
Starting An Used Book Store : Everything You Need To Know
Want to find more ideas that make money?
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.