Swimming is one of the most loved sporting activities. It's a wonderful feeling when you swim for those laps and finish your swimming practice. However, opting for it as an exercise can be challenging and requires motivation to start.
To promote your swimming Instagram account, images aren't the only factor that plays a part in user engagement. You may have something amazing to share, but if you do not top it with a good caption, you are missing success in Instagram algorithms.
If swimming or photography is your thing, you might enjoy these swimming captions for your photography.
Instagram captions have the power to offer even more insight to the post, potentially boosting engagement, bio visits, and click-throughs.
In this article, we've provided you with 150 Instagram caption ideas for Swimming. Additionally, we walk you through the 5 easy-to-follow tips on how to create a great Instagram caption.
Here they are:
Best Swimming Instagram Captions
- Swim! Swim! Swim!
- If swimming is wrong, I don't want to be right.
- We swam to the base of the Diving Board and it’s the best we ever been.🏊
- Lifeguard on duty 🏊🏼♀️#sharkweek
- Love the feeling of floating through the pool, then ‘splashing’ into a refreshing cocktail 🍺
- Poolside living.
- They say being in a pool raises your IQ.
- It’s you, waves and sunshine. The only things we need for a great day.
- Swimming...the only sport you do with a smile on your face.
- Last day of summer is no reason to stop swimming.
- This guy can't wait to hit the pool this summer. ☀
- Swim away, Swim away 🏊🏼
- Pinch me. Did I really just go swimming at a water park in April? 🏊🏽♀️
- We're all in this swim together.
- Swimming is like meditation under water—enjoy the silence.
- Lifting weights? We've got ya #gymshark
- Because flotation is key. 🏊
- Let’s go ahead and get this summer started, shall we?
- Doing a little summer to fall rotation.✌🏻
- I got 99 problems, but chlorine ain't one 🌊
- It’s time to make a splash
- Waves 🌊 Water 💦 Sunshine ☀️
- Summertime is always the best of what might be.
- If you can’t stop thinking about it, don’t stop working for it.
- Get ready for poolside shenanigans this weekend. 🏖
- That time of year when the pool is calling your name. 💁🏼♀️
- Swim at your own risk!
- Summer is coming, and the beach is calling.
- Feeling 💯… no chlorine required.
- You can find me by the pool🏊 or at the end of the bar.
- I’m not a pro, but I’m pretty good at staying afloat.
- We found our happy place 🏊
- We've got places to be, people to see, and places to swim. 😎
- Come on in! We're gonna swim till we can't no more.😎
- Found some time for yourself this summer? Join us at the pool!
- I’m ready for a summer of dips in the deep end.
Catchy Swimming Instagram Captions
- Sundays are for swimming.
- Here’s to all the early morning swimmers who know they’re making gains while everyone else is sleeping.
- Swimming is a way to improve my mood.
- Swim until you can’t see land.
- Don't stand at the edge of the water too long. You're bound to get wet.
- When in doubt paddle out.
- I’m out here getting sun in my eyes and sand in my hair, celebrating summer.
- You could say the ocean is my therapy.
- Just a little fish in a big sea.
- On my way to find my Nemo.
- Everything is wetter in Texas
- Waves, as a rule, do not respect persons.
- If you love the water, you already love 75% of me.
- I never feel alone when I'm out there.
- Swimming under a waterfall of my own dreams.
- I've got 99 problems...but a beach ain't one. 🏖
- I’m a mermaid when I swim, but I’m a fish out of water on land.
- If you're not barefoot, then you're overdressed. 🏊
- You, me and the sea.
- The ocean made me salty.
- If there's a will, there's a wave.
- Swimming can help a lot because it is something we have dreamed of for so long.
- Swim freely and live proudly.
- Full of adventures, hopes, dreams✨🌍
- there's just something magical about an ocean sunrise
- Chlorine can't stop me.
- Just do it.
- Catch a wave and make a splash
- Sometimes you sink. Sometimes you fly. Laugh, learn and try again 🏊♀️
- Warm weather, cool people and blue, clear waters. This is what Florida life looks like. ☀🌴
- I love the sea and the life it gives 🏊🏼♀️
- Feeling like a mermaid.
- Man, I hope you're not afraid to get your feet wet, 'cause you're jumping in with both feet.
- We are all still learning to swim. #swimmingiscool
- Took my first plunge into the cold water - totally felt like a mermaid. 🧜🏼♀️☀️
- I went swimming in the pool
- Summer is for relaxing, not working 😎
- Do you ever wonder where the wild things are? 🦇
- Swimming is easy. Just throw yourself in and swim.
- Time to make a splash. A pool is just a bath with ambition
Cool Swimming Instagram Captions
- Today’s forecast: 99% chance of swimming today.
- Life is better when you’re splashing in the water with your BFFs!
- If I'm not at the beach, I'm in the pool. #summer
- Life is better in a swimsuit
- Swim like a mermaid.
- Summer, please don’t leave.
- Summertime and the living is easy☀️
- The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective…the ocean makes me feel really inspired.
- We are mermaid for each other.
- Who else is ready for the weekend?!
- Vacation mode: on.
- Let's dive in
- Swim, Paddle, and Beach are back. And there's never been a better time to make waves 🌊
- Swim as if you were hugging the shore, sunbathe as if you're making love to the sea.
- Swimming against the tide, we’re going with the flow.
- We’ll let you do the talking while we take a dip into your ocean.
- Summer might be ending, but there’s still time for a quick dip before the leaves change.
- Dive into this summer knowing you’re unstoppable
- Let's hit the water.
- I'm not at the beach, but I can still get my feet wet. -Maggie Smith
- Sometimes you just have to dive in and see where the current takes you.
- We were meant to be wet.
- There's no better feeling than jumping into a bath you've made yourself.
- When your work is to surf, you need the best of equipment. #swimming #surf
- We're about to get wet and wild with this season of swimming.
- Spending more time in my birthday suit than in any clothing, because hello summer and swimming!
- A pool day is the perfect way to make a splash 💦
- I’m happiest when I’m swimming in the ocean.
- What do you mean the beach is closed? I AM the beach. 🏝 📷
- I’m really feeling my inner mermaid.
- The water is my happy place.
- I've got my head in the water and my feet up in the air.
- Feeling magical today. It might have something to do with being weightless in the water.
- Making waves
- It's the only place you can get completely lost yet completely found.
- Sea what I did there?
- Don’t just stand there, take a plunge!
Beautiful Swimming Instagram Captions
- Swimming is a sport for everybody. Feel confident in the pool and out of it. #AlwaysBStrong
- Swimming is life. Or at least, my life
- I love pretty much everything about swimming and the freedom and power it gives me
- Here’s to those who have made a million enemies in the water...
- You’re not the average swimmer—you’re a shark.
- Swim in the current. Swim without being pulled by any other stream! Let your mind be like water!
- Swim against the current.
- The water is my friend. But it’s not my only one. 🏊🏼
- Let yourself be carried away by the wave of summer. ☀🌊
- It's time to show the world your waves. #Lifesaver
- Breaking all the rules.
- swimming is life, the rest is just details
- Strong legs, strong swims.
- Swimmer problems. 🏊🏽♀️
- A bikini is like a barbed-wire fence. It protects the property without restricting the view.
- Water you doing? Swim on over to find out more.
- Life is better in the pool
- I’m happiest when floating in the water.
- Mermaid hair, don’t care.
- The water is my favorite place to be.
- Faster, faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of Death.
- Swim your heart out!
- Swim. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
- Life is better in a bikini.
- When in doubt, swim it out!
- I'm not a pro but I can hold my breath for a long time under water🙂
- A fish can't climb a tree, but a bird can swim.
- When life gives you lemons, swim. When life gives you oranges, float.
- I'm one with the water💦
- Let's dive into the weekend 😎
- Naked and unafraid.
- Swim. Every Day.
- We swim because the water feels good, not because we'll drown if we don't. 🏊🏼
- I’m glad I’m finally seeing you in actions.
- All the cool kids are doing it.
- The ocean can be cruel, the battle you fight and the victories you earn are your own.
- Deep, deep down in the Blue Sea
Learn more about starting a swimming instructor:
Where to start?
-> How much does it cost to start a swimming instructor?
-> Pros and cons of a swimming instructor
-> Other swimming instructor success stories
-> Examples of established swimming instructor
-> Swimming instructor Instagram bios
5 Tips For Creating A Great Instagram Caption
1. Write several drafts first
Make at least three different Instagram caption drafts.
This will allow you to edit, proofread, and compare your captions side by side to see which one has the most effect.
Your first draft will almost never be selected as the best option, which is why you should set aside enough time to write several.
2. Front-load the most important information
The 2,200-characters limit for Instagram captions is mostly a formality. However, it's worth noting that ig captions are cut off in users’ feeds to around 140 characters.
This doesn't mean you must make your insta captions extremely short so people can see everything without clicking "more."
Instead, frontload your captions with the most important sentence or calls-to-action, and save any @mentions, hashtags, or other unimportant information for the end.
3. Include a strong call to action
The most effective way to maximize the possibility for your Instagram post to get shared and improve engagement is to include a call to action in the captions.
Instead of passively scrolling through, you should use action verbs to encourage people to take action.
Here are some exåmples:
- Visit the link in bio to learn more
- Share your experience in the comments
- Enter by liking this photo and signing up for our monthly newsletter
A hashtag on Instagram works the same way it does on Twitter and Facebook: it unites the conversations of many users into a single stream.
Anyone who searches for that hashtag on Instagram may see your Insta post if your account is public.
However, you should use hashtags sparingly. As a means to get more followers, some Instagram users add a string of searchable hashtags.
Too many hashtags can come off spammy to your existing followers. Limit yourself to three or four hashtags at most.
5. Use emojis and have fun with them.
Add some emojis to spice up your insta captions and make them more appealing.
Emojis added at the end of sentences or paragraphs may act as "bookends," visually breaking up long strings of text.
You can also use emojis to encourage readers to take action, such as clicking the link in the bio.
If you're going to use emojis, make sure they match your tone of voice and identity. You don't want to use too many emojis at once, particularly in the same caption.
Good Instagram captions take your content to new heights.
Remember not to rush your copywriting and to evaluate the success of your efforts so that you can use objective benchmarks to figure out what works.
Your content will go far if you combine a beautiful photo with a great Instagram caption.
-> Instagram bios for a swimming instructor
Becoming A Swimming Instructor: Everything You Need To Know
Want to find more ideas that make money?
Hey! 👋 I'm Pat Walls, the founder of Starter Story.
Get our 5-minute email newsletter packed with business ideas and money-making opportunities, backed by real-life case studies.