So, perhaps you've come up with the perfect social media analytics business idea and name/logo for your social media analytics business.
Now, it's time to come up with a great slogan to tie all the pieces together.
And not just a slogan, but a catchy and timeless slogan that people across the world will remember you for.
Your slogan is not only a promise to your customer, but it represents your brands entire mission.
Your slogan tells your customer exactly what you do and why you do it - so it's important that you get it right from the start.
We've put together a list of powerful slogan and taglines for your social media analytics business + a step-by-step guide on how to come up with a powerful slogan for your brand.
Additionally, we provide you with a free slogan generator to help you find a custom tagline for your social media analytics business.
Social Media Analytics Business Slogan Maker: Tagline and Slogan Generator
Want to come up with your own unique phrase for your social media analytics business?
You can generate hundreds of social media analytics business slogan ideas for free using our slogan and tagline generator.
Catchy Social Media Analytics Business Slogans, Taglines, and Phrases
- I Was A Social Weakling.
- Schhh... You Know Social.
- Media With Country
- From Mental To Forcible
- Media With Extema
- I Wish I Had A Social.
- Order Of The Socio
- The President Buys Social.
- Psycho Social, Built For You
- Spot Of The Gregarious
- Anti And Fancy
- Chart Is Crazy Good.
- Social - See The Light!
- Our Social Will Give You Softer Skin.
- Seat Of The Mass Media
- Normative Is What We Do
- Socio Is What We Do
- Employment Is What We Do
- History And Splintery
- Cleans Your Floor Without Social.
- Where Do You Want Social To Go Today?
- Media - It's Like Heaven!
- Religious Social, Take A Seat
- Always The Real Thing, Always Social.
- Socials With Factor
- Base Of The Mixer
- Civic Is What We Do
- Biting The Hand That Feeds Social.
- Anti Socialization, Physical Sociopolitical
- Social Will Be For You What You Want It To Be.
- Site Of The Herding
- History Friendly, Personal Socially
- Socials With Jew
- Nothing Is Faster Than Social.
- Social, Try It You'll Like It!
- Economic Cultural, Genetic Socialization
- Anti Cultural, Economic Interpersonal
- Physical Humen Are What We Do
- Sweet As The Moment When The Social Went 'Pop'
- Socials With Education
- Economic And Common
- Social - One Name. One Legend.
- Post Of The Graph
- Work Hard, Herding Harder
- You've Got Questions. We've Got Social.
- Work Hard, Development Harder
- Intercultural Is What We Do
- Socials With Study
- Base Of The Swarming
- Social - Enjoy The Difference.
- I'm A Secret Media Drinker.
- I Bet He Drinks Social.
- Psycho Cultural, Psycho Societal
- Political Ecologicals Are What We Do
- Every Social Helps.
- Genetic Parentings Are What We Do
- Don't Play With Fire, Play With Social.
- Social. It's What's For Dinner.
- Analytics With Analysis
- Social, The Problem Solver.
- Side Is What We Do
- Desa Is What We Do
- Socialized Is What We Do
- History Social, Let's Start Today!
- Criminological Is What We Do
- Social For When It's Quitting Time.
- You'll Look A Little Lovelier Each Day With Fabulous Pink Social.
- Genetic And Splenic
- Just Like Social Used To Make.
- Personal And Irreplaceable
- Anti Social, We Take Care Of You!
- Break Me Off A Piece Of That Social.
- Political And Miserable
- Social Is The Buzz.
- Analytic Is My Sport.
- Various Publicity, Other Press
- We Don't Make Social. We Make Social Better.
- Everyone Loves Social.
- You Wouldn't Want To Miss Social.
- Media With Line
- Socials With Asthenic
- Just Gotta Have Social.
- Anti Social, We're Commiitted
- Share Moments, Share Social.
- Social, Fun For The Whole Family.
- Socio Economic Is What We Do
- Socials With Analytical
- Non Social, Done Right
- Be Consistent
- From Mental To Physiological
- Anyone Can Handle Social.
- Don't Hold Social Back.
- Social, Where Success Is At Home.
- Psycho Friendly, Economic Interpersonal
- Position Of The Herding
- Social Inside You.
- Objective Analysing, Ontological Annotated
- Psycho Cultural, Physical Cultural
- Political Societal, Non Societal
- Psycho And Pyro
- From General To Topical Anaesthetic
- Spot Of The Socio
- Washing Machines Live Longer With Social.
- Point Of The Friendly
- Social - You See This Name, You Think Dirty.
- Psycho Socialization, Non Mixer
- Social... Get Your Social Here.
- Commit Of The Societal
- Socials With Institution
- You've Got Questions. We've Got Chart.
- Religious Social, We Are Here
- For Mash, Get Social.
- Social Is A Never Ending Story.
- Station Of The Cultural
- Religious Corporates Are What We Do
- Think Different, Think Social.
- Would You Give Someone Your Last Social?
- Socials With Life
- Personal Social, Built For You
- History Ecologicals Are What We Do
- Social, Let The Good Times Roll.
- Social - Go For The Game.
- Ribbed For Her Social.
- Genetic Social, We Are Here
- Non Social, Better Results
- Don't Leave Your Social At Home.
- Go Far With Media.
- You Better Get Your Social Out.
- So Easy, No Wonder Social Is #1.
- Economic And Mnemonic
- Socials With Analysis
- All You Need Is Social
- Mapping Is What We Do
- Work Hard, Nets Harder
- Media For A Brighter Shine.
- Pure Analytic, We Are Here
- Civil Is What We Do
- Physical Socially, Psycho Socialization
- Come Fly The Friendly Media.
- Genetic And Forensic
- History Sociopolitical, Personal Cultural
- Political And Nutritional
- An Army Of Social.
- Property Of The Socio
- Spot Of The Friendly
- Made To Make Your Social Water.
- Social Online.
- You Can't Beat Social.
- Religious Social, We Care
- Supporter Is What We Do
- Make It A Social Night.
- See The Social, Feel The Shine.
- Social For President.
- Economic Communitarians Are What We Do
- Social For Your Health.
- Personal Sociologicals Are What We Do
- Personal And Workable
- Made In Scotland From Social.
- Work Hard, Please Harder
- Life's Pretty Straight Without Social.
- The Best Part Of Waking Up Is Social In Your Cup.
- Monsieur, With This Social You Are Really Spoiling Us.
- Social Will Live On Forever.
- Space Of The Diagram
- Socials With Social
- From Nonpolitical To Policy Making
- Physical Socialization, Economic Friendly
- I'm A Secret Social Drinker.
- We Don't Make Chart. We Make Chart Better.
- See You At Social.
- Psycho Socialization, Anti Socio
- Media Strikes Back.
- I Can't Believe It's Not Social.
- Social The River Of Life.
- Social, I Want It All.
- I Fall For Social.
- Labour Is What We Do
- Physical Social, Built For You
- Personal Mixer, Anti Sociable
- Stop! This Social Is Not Ready Yet!
- Endless Possibilities With Social.
- Personal And Liturgical
- Work Hard, Development Harder
- Political Societal, Economic Cultural
- Non Swarming, Physical Mixer
- Organizational Is What We Do
- Social, And On, And On...
- Physical Sociological, Political Herding
- Communitarian Is What We Do
- Good To The Last Social.
- Genetic Socioculturals Are What We Do
- Wouldn't You Rather Be Social?
- Political Sociological, Political Socialization
- Genetic Friendly, Political Sociopolitical
- Social Have Another Serving.
- The Ultimate Social Machine.
- I Feel Like Social Tonight.
- Personal Sociable, Genetic Cultural
- Have You Had Your Social Today?
- That's Handy, Harry! Stick It In The Social.
- Commit Of The Friendly
- From Irreligious To Pious
- Why Can't Everything Orange Be Social?
- Psycho Social, Redefined
- Base Of The Sociable
- History And Accessory
- Men Can't Help Acting On Social.
- Promise Her Anything, But Give Her Social.
- Socials With Condition
- Makes You Feel Social Again.
- Anti Names Are What We Do
- Budee Budee, That's All Social.
- Genetic Friendly, Physical Herding
- What Can Social Do For You?
- Anti And Crafty
- Good To The Last Analytic.
- Anti Social, Done Right
- Building The Future
- Cuts Social Time In Half.
- Social, What Else?
- Personal Social, Redefined
- Don't You Just Love Being In Social?
- Employee Is What We Do
- Social Brings Out The Best.
- Personal Corporates Are What We Do
- Make The World A Better Place With Social.
- Social Strikes Back.
- Gregariou Is What We Do
- Seat Of The Societal
- Social Is Your Friend.
- Whatever You're Into, Get Into Analytic.
- Socials With Government
- Organizational Flowchart, Simple Maps
- I'm Not Just The Social, I'm A Member.
- Work Hard, Scoping Harder
- Psycho Social, Take A Seat
- Social Know-How.
- Home Of The Interpersonal
- Social - Empowering People.
- Econometric Is What We Do
- Chart Makes You Sexy!
- Political Socio, History Mixer
- Physical Unsocials Are What We Do
- Socials With Today
- Anti And Bandy
- Central Heating For Social.
- Electronic Journalistic, Popular Press
- Just Do Social.
- Every Social Has A Story.
Guide: How To Come Up With A Slogan For Your Social Media Analytics Business
Why Is Your Slogan Important?
Slogans are critical when doing any sort of marketing or advertising for your business.
Your slogan's role is to help the customer understand the benefits of your product/service - so it's important to find a catchy and effective slogan name.
Often times, your slogan can even be more important than the name of your brand.
Because your slogan has the ability to show your customer the type of commitment you have to them and also tells them exactly what your brand stands for.
So, let's dive into all of the critical pieces to coming up with a great slogan for your social media analytics business.
6 Tips For Creating A Catchy Slogan
1. Keep it short, simple and avoid difficult words
Similar to naming your business, your slogan should be short and simple.
A great rule of thumb is that your slogan should be under 10 words. This will make it easy for your customer to understand and remember.
2. Tell what you do and focus on what makes you different
This is a very important piece - and a lot of brands miss the ball and explaining what it is that makes them unique and different from the next competitor.
There are a few different ways you can incorporate what makes your business special in your slogan:
- Explain the target customer you are catering your services towards
- What problem do you solve?
- How do you make other people, clients or your employer look good?
- Do you make people more successful? How?
3. Be consistent
Chances are, if you're coming up with a slogan, you may already have your business name, logo, mission, branding etc.
It's important to create a slogan that is consistent with all of the above.
This will help when advertising your business and creating a powerful website.
4. Ensure the longevity of your slogan
Times are changing quickly, and so are businesses.
When coming up with your slogan, you may want to consider creating something that is timeless, and won't just fade with new trends.
Try to avoid using terms like "we are the only" and anything with the word "technology," because your statement could be contradicted at any moment.
5. Consider your audience
When finding a catchy slogan name, you'll want to make sure that this resonates across your entire audience.
It's possible that your slogan could make complete sense to your audience in Europe, but may not resonate with your US audience.
The confusion could be due to language barriers or cultural differences - so you will want to determine who your audience is, and how this could be perceived.
6. Get feedback!
This is one of the easiest ways to know if your slogan will be perceived well, and a step that a lot of brands drop the ball on.
Ask friends, family, strangers and most importantly, those that are considered to be in your target market.
Here's a few ways you can ask for feedback:
- Ask for feedback on a Facebook group
- Niche forums
- Twitter communities
- Product Hunt
- Test a few different slogan(s) on Facebook Ads and see what performs best
- Ask a stranger at your coffee shop!
Examples of Great Slogans And Taglines
Needing a little inspo? We put together a list of some of the best slogans and taglines of all times.
Each phrase offers all the key aspects we discussed above - short, simple, unique, consistent, timeless and targeted to their specific niche.
Here they are:
- Adidas – Impossible is nothing
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt
- Airbnb – Belong anywhere
- Alka Seltzer – I can't believe I ate the whole thing
- Allstate – You're in good hands
- American Express – Don't leave home without it
- Apple – Think different
- Avis – We try harder
- BMW – The ultimate driving machine
- Bounty – The quicker picker-upper
- Burger King – Have it your way
- Campbell's Soup – Mmm, mmm good!
- Capital One – What's in your wallet?
- Chevrolet – The heartbeat of America
- Clairol – Does she or doesn't she?
- Coca-Cola – Open happiness
- De Beers – A diamond is forever
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth
- Dunkin' Donuts – America runs on Dunkin'
- Energizer – It keeps going… and going… and going
- Facebook – Move fast and break things
- Fed-Ex - When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight
- Frosted Flakes – They're grrrrrrreat!
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Geico – So easy a caveman can do it
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- Google – Don't be evil
- John Deere – Nothing runs like a deer
- Kay Jewelers – Every kiss begins with Kay
Creating a memorable slogan does not have to be difficult, as long as you follow these steps and stay true to your brand and mission.
We hope this list of slogans + guide helped. Good luck!
Visit Starter Story for more insight on how to start your business!